Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    TheLudwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Cosmic Web
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    28

    Can't play BF3 Co-Op

    Hi guys, i recently started to play BF3 and in MP its perfect nothing goes wrong, but when i try to play Co-Op on Public Matchmaking, i can't play it... I guess its joining to a server but when i open BF3, its always loading and game doesn't starts. Is there any fix for this?
    You may be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.

  2. #2
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLudwick View Post
    Hi guys, i recently started to play BF3 and in MP its perfect nothing goes wrong, but when i try to play Co-Op on Public Matchmaking, i can't play it... I guess its joining to a server but when i open BF3, its always loading and game doesn't starts. Is there any fix for this?
    Try restarting your pc, then make sure your origin is up and running, then go to battlelog and pick a server to join.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  3. #3
    TheLudwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Cosmic Web
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    Try restarting your pc, then make sure your origin is up and running, then go to battlelog and pick a server to join.
    Okey, now im able to play it. I finished the first mission Operation Exodus and unlocked two weapons, how am i going to use them on Multiplayer? I can't see them at Loadout page..
    You may be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.

  4. #4
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLudwick View Post
    Okey, now im able to play it. I finished the first mission Operation Exodus and unlocked two weapons, how am i going to use them on Multiplayer? I can't see them at Loadout page..
    When you unlock weapons they're for the campaign not the multiplayer. You only unlock weapons for multiplayer when you finish the missions on campaign on gold I believe.
    Last edited by Color; 06-14-2014 at 03:02 AM.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    TheLudwick (06-14-2014)

  6. #5
    TheLudwick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Cosmic Web
    Posts
    591
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


    When you unlock weapons they're for the campaign not the multiplayer. You only unlock weapons for MPGH when you finish the missions on campaign on gold I believe.
    Okey, i joined a multiplayer server and selected the guns i've unlocked in the deploy page, problem solved thanks
    You may be a king or a street sweeper, but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper.

  7. #6
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,633
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLudwick View Post
    Okey, i joined a multiplayer server and selected the guns i've unlocked in the deploy page, problem solved thanks
    Good to see.

    /Solved

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Color For This Useful Post:

    TheLudwick (06-14-2014)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:51 PM
  2. Can i play BF3 with....
    By Tall kiwi in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 04:18 AM
  3. can't play warrock on vista help!
    By 916freddi in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:18 AM
  4. How can I play Gunbound World CHampion!?
    By Beer_Hunter in forum GunBound Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 09:12 AM
  5. how can i play beta now????
    By domin8666 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 12:01 PM