Thanks

Multiplayer Crack?

I've noticed that there's a functioning multiplayer crack for every Battlefield game up to Bad Company 2, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a working one for BF3. The VeniceUnleashed MP crack isn't done yet, and I haven't had much luck setting up the ZloFenix MP crack (it keeps giving me the "game files corrupted" routine not matter how many re-installs I do).

Please don't give me the "you can only play MP by buying the game" speech; there is a crack for BF3, it just doesn't work for me for some reason. I'd buy it, but even at its current $20 price point, I cant afford it. I just spent a ton of money upgrading my PC so that it could play some modern games I have sitting on my hard drive (yes, I see the irony).

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks
    What version of BF3 you used to install ZloFenix? Do you have to download the one with all dlcs 26GB? Its a lot to download..

Thanks
    According to ZloFenix, you don't need any of the DLCs to play, you just won't be able to play on any of the DLC-enabled servers.

Thanks
    This guys tut -youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0HaanakJg In desc he says "Download Battlefield 3 + DLC Pack (Torrent) -- if you already have another Battlefield 3 from skidrow or razor1911 or whatever.. it will not work with Zlofenix Emulator". Is this true?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Items View Post
    This guys tut -youtube.com/watch?v=Cu0HaanakJg In desc he says "Download Battlefield 3 + DLC Pack (Torrent) -- if you already have another Battlefield 3 from skidrow or razor1911 or whatever.. it will not work with Zlofenix Emulator". Is this true?
    You need to have ORIGINAL game files as if you downloaded it from ORIGIN.. Any other version isn't guaranteed to work correctly, that's why it's recommended to download it from either ZLO or download from ORIGIN.. if you have legit, then make a copy of it and paste everything you need to play on ZLOServers, and then, here you go, you have ZLO BF3, only useful if you want to play DLCs tbh. If you don't have legit and you don't want to play DLCs don't want to download 26GB, you can download it torrent and uncheck the DLCs folder before downloading. It'll still work.

Thanks
    Thanks JustToDLxD, i didnt look carefully at the torrent... Downloading the 16GB now and when its finished i will try multiplayer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    May be the files you downloaded are corrupted, i can't believe you missed BF3 On the House (Origin), it was free at that time, and even before a code was leeked which could be redeemed as many times as you want, both were base games though!. I just rushed as soon as i heard about it. Idk, but you might be able to find bf3 here about 1$ or less. I think you can try to redownload hopefully that will work, i had similar problems with COD MW, still files get corrupted for no reason, and i have to download all over again to play it! -_-

Thanks
    UPDATE

I downloaded the Zlo Official repack of BF3, which included a crack, the dlc and the files needed to connect to Zlo servers.

However, whenever I try to connect to a server, i get this error:

ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 1 1 -1
    I've been searching for a while for an answer to this error but nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Bump.

Anyone know how to fix "ERR_DISCONNECT_BLAZE 1 1 -1" on ZloFenix BF3? I can't connect to any servers.