Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1022
  1. #151
    Darksoul4774's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't turn around
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by canni View Post
    Nice work,but remember what happend on mw2 ^^

    so i am not going to use it xDD
    What happened in MW2 was it lasted a good long 9 hacking months.






  2. #152
    [WhA]4FunPlayin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    757
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    169
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Cheat for now, the .exe won't ban you till next week, they first need to detect the .exe, any troll that says he got banned for using this is a troll.
    .exe file is 100% safe for now.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to [WhA]4FunPlayin For This Useful Post:

    Darksoul4774 (11-23-2010)

  4. #153
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    @Credits warezdude92 = Archangel


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  5. #154
    Pein-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Hmm...But where should i search for launcher.py? I see only launcher.exe.

    Or what should i write in python cmd prompt to activate the hack.

    Thanks.
    Want to ask me a question?

    Feel free to PM/VM me.

    If you want to add me on MSN ,please,first PM/VM me,otherwise I won't accept you.

    Current status:Learning Visual Basics.


  6. #155
    Darksoul4774's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't turn around
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by [WhA]4FunPlayin View Post
    Cheat for now, the .exe won't ban you till next week, they first need to detect the .exe, any troll that says he got banned for using this is a troll.
    .exe file is 100% safe for now.
    Thank you for pushing away all those paranoid trolls. Hopefully this hack will be hard for them to detect just like in MW2. Unfortunately I don't have MW2, so I never used it.






  7. #156
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Lol i used this hack for like 8 months on mw2 and the last month i didnt even play mw2 anymore so i didnt got banned xD


    but serious now...
    if i use the src to launch hack, its ok to use?
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  8. #157
    Darksoul4774's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't turn around
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    Lol i used this hack for like 8 months on mw2 and the last month i didnt even play mw2 anymore so i didnt got banned xD


    but serious now...
    if i use the src to launch hack, its ok to use?
    Yes, the source way of running it is the safest way to run it. The exe is easy to detect. Python is easy too, but it would take them a while to realize what the Python is doing.






  9. #158
    CerberBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
    Hmm...But where should i search for launcher.py? I see only launcher.exe.

    Or what should i write in python cmd prompt to activate the hack.

    Thanks.

    There's a rar file called src, extract it and search it there

  10. #159
    Pein-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoul4774 View Post
    Yes, the source way of running it is the safest way to run it. The exe is easy to detect. Python is easy too, but it would take them a while to realize what the Python is doing.

    So, how to activate the hack through Python?

    I have python installed.

    Edited: Ok, thank you
    Want to ask me a question?

    Feel free to PM/VM me.

    If you want to add me on MSN ,please,first PM/VM me,otherwise I won't accept you.

    Current status:Learning Visual Basics.


  11. #160
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoul4774 View Post
    Yes, the source way of running it is the safest way to run it. The exe is easy to detect. Python is easy too, but it would take them a while to realize what the Python is doing.

    ok good, and i understand it's safer, i always prefered using the python in mw2, till they only gave the .exe in the map.

    I hope Sph4ck can make this hack as nice as it was for mw2 i dont think i gonna use it as much as in mw2 cuz i have my own server now...

    i'll keep following this topic so i stay up to date 'bout the hack
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  12. #161
    Darksoul4774's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't turn around
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I just used it for the 6th time, it's still working and epic.






  13. #162
    PewDiePie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,643
    Reputation
    2506
    Thanks
    3,574
    Looks great, I'm not gonna use it, so its me playing legit against you hackers
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  14. #163
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I dont get it. How do they know ur hacking if ur using an external hack?
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  15. #164
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,867
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    I dont get it. How do they know ur hacking if ur using an external hack?
    Cuz they know

  16. #165
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

    Cuz they know
    k lol..that totally makes sense
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast