Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by solarix View Post
    how to run by using the source if you got 64bit, when im trying to double click the launcher.py nothing happends, just an error box saying: not a correctly win 32bit program or something.
    Maybe it doesnt work for a 64bit comp?
    idk
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    how much costs mombot!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hi this to the creators i have some bugs on the hack that i've noticed if you want i can tell you so you can make antoher version or something but if you don't i'll just shut my mouth. Your call but nice hack btw, it's awesome

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Breki777 View Post
    Hi this to the creators i have some bugs on the hack that i've noticed if you want i can tell you so you can make antoher version or something but if you don't i'll just shut my mouth. Your call but nice hack btw, it's awesome
    This is creator speaking.

Please fire up. I already know a whole bunch of bugs, but I may have missed some. I appreciate this kind of feedback.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Python26\Lib\SITE-P~1\PYTHON~1\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py", line 325, in RunScript
    exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ launcher.py", line 3, in <module>
    main.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ main.py", line 5, in launch
    main_real.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ main_real.py", line 125, in launch
    import psyco
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ psyco\__init__.py", line 46, in <module>
    raise ImportError, str(e) + extramsg
    ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 er ikke et gyldig Win32-program. (check that the compiled extension 'C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ psyco\_psyco.pyd' is for the correct Python version; this is Python 2.6.6)

got this error.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by rinma50 View Post
    how much costs mombot!!
    useless/offtopic post maybe? Its called google.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    again..

File "C:\Python26\Lib\SITE-P~1\PYTHON~1\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py", line 325, in RunScript
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ launcher.py", line 3, in <module>
    main.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ main.py", line 5, in launch
    main_real.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ main_real.py", line 125, in launch
    import psyco
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ psyco\__init__.py", line 46, in <module>
    ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 er ikke et gyldig Win32-program. (check that the compiled extension 'C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\src\ psyco\_psyco.pyd' is for the correct Python version; this is Python 2.6.6)

got this error, what do i need to do to get the hack working? source way ofc, exe works fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    again..

File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ launcher.py", line 3, in <module>
    main.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ main.py", line 5, in launch
    main_real.launch()
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ main_real.py", line 125, in launch
    import psyco
    File "C:\Users\Sigurd\Desktop\blackops\moviemaking\ src\ psyco\__init__.py", line 46, in <module>

got this error, what do i need to do to get the hack working? source way ofc, exe works fine.
    Ok you have already posted this, you don't need to post it again, it's called patience child.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Ok you have already posted this, you don't need to post it again, it's called patience child.
    No its called new page on the forum, if i got the post on the previous page noone will see it, cuz they just skip to last page or first page. Atleast 90% does.

Thanks
    how to run by using the source if you got 64bit, when im trying to double click the launcher.py nothing happends, just an error box saying: not a correctly win 32bit program or something.
    It does work with a 64-bit cuz it works for me too.

just go to the site of python and download de 64-bit one...
    normally it should be working fine

again..

main.launch()
    main_real.launch()
    import psyco

You said ur using 64bit computer..
    what was the name of the installer for your python?

because i'm using 64bit too and my installer was named " ActivePython-2.6.6.15-win32-x86 "

and the hack is working fine for me, so if you try to download the same one, it might work
    Last edited by Brii; 11-30-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    No its called new page on the forum, if i got the post on the previous page noone will see it, cuz they just skip to last page or first page. Atleast 90% does.
    Did you try running the hack as admin?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    hey,

i need help

I got a Problem. When i click on lancher.py there is a cmd starting and closeing directly.

I got no chance to read what's the error... I think there stands nothing in the box just comeing up and close again

I need help.

I got the aero mode aktiv.
    The Game is running in window mode.
    I got AktivePhyton v2.6.xxx x86 - i got a x64 bit system but its not installing right then.

Please help me thank u

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    run it as admin?
    and maybe take a screenshot of the error very quick?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    How can i run launcher.py as admin?

i dont want to use the exe. i try taking a screen!

Last edited by 1337hater; 11-30-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337hater View Post
    hey,

i need help

I got a Problem. When i click on lancher.py there is a cmd starting and closeing directly.

I got no chance to read what's the error... I think there stands nothing in the box just comeing up and close again

I need help.

I got the aero mode aktiv.
    The Game is running in window mode.
    I got AktivePhyton v2.6.xxx x86 - i got a x64 bit system but its not installing right then.

Please help me thank u
    try to "Run as Admin"
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast