Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1022
  1. #481
    rinma50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok i make new steam account and buy i new game and now when i turn launcher.py i says:
    INVALID SYNTAX!!!!
    what should i do!?'

  2. #482
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by rinma50 View Post
    ok i make new steam account and buy i new game and now when i turn launcher.py i says:
    INVALID SYNTAX!!!!
    what should i do!?'
    launch the .exe

  3. #483
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    launch the .exe
    U really make no sense geje.. you are trolling that the hack is bannable and people should not use it..

    we say they should use the python for less chance to get banned..

    and now you are saying "launch the .exe "

    Gtfo noob
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  4. #484
    rinma50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    problem solved.....

  5. #485
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by rinma50 View Post
    problem solved.....
    if u use the .exe to use the hack... is less safe then u use the python
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  6. #486
    Loudness_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    When i open it with python, the cmd thing comes up and after a second goes away...
    It always happens
    The exe works fine...
    But i want to hack safe ^^

    EDIT: by using the .exe they detect a hack is on?
    also when you only have radar for example and never shoot thrue walls...
    ?!
    Last edited by Loudness_; 12-04-2010 at 10:14 AM.

  7. #487
    CerberBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
    When i open it with python, the cmd thing comes up and after a second goes away...
    It always happens
    The exe works fine...
    But i want to hack safe ^^

    EDIT: by using the .exe they detect a hack is on?
    also when you only have radar for example and never shoot thrue walls...
    ?!
    If you've used the exe then you'll get banned.

  8. #488
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    U really make no sense geje.. you are trolling that the hack is bannable and people should not use it..

    we say they should use the python for less chance to get banned..

    and now you are saying "launch the .exe "

    Gtfo noob
    wtf is ure problem? dude dont come and call me a troll, stupid choob. I just told him to launch the .exe , doesnt matter i said i dont like hackers. doesnt mean i cant help em-.- and i know launcher.py is more undetected than .exe but who said i didnt want him to get a ban

    think before u talk dude.

  9. #489
    Loudness_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by CerberBG View Post
    If you've used the exe then you'll get banned.
    Noo, reallyyyy? are you sure?? nobody said hacker or something and i think nobody have reported me so...

  10. #490
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudness_ View Post
    Noo, reallyyyy? are you sure?? nobody said hacker or something and i think nobody have reported me so...
    nobody needs to report you or call you a hacker to get banned. because the VAC system detects the .exe but if u launch the .py its not detected (yet)

  11. #491
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    wtf is ure problem? dude dont come and call me a troll, stupid choob. I just told him to launch the .exe , doesnt matter i said i dont like hackers. doesnt mean i cant help em-.- and i know launcher.py is more undetected than .exe but who said i didnt want him to get a ban

    think before u talk dude.
    That is exactly my problem idiot, you aren't solving his problem u just want him to get banned ! That gives me enough reason to call u a troll, troll.

    You would really be helping him trying to solve his python problem, and not just supporting people getting banned, or talk crap about this hack that it's detected...

    U better think before u talk.
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  12. #492
    karmacide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Is the aimbot working right for anyone else? I've changed mouse sensitivity and resolution but it still aims way too high or low.

  13. #493
    milkweed7654's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How safe is this hack while using it through Python. I just wanna know if it's worth using to risk a $60 game.

  14. #494
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by milkweed7654 View Post
    How safe is this hack while using it through Python. I just wanna know if it's worth using to risk a $60 game.
    its 99% safe if u use python launcher.

  15. #495
    Drazzix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    To the furthest North you can come in Europe
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    its 99% safe if u use python launcher.
    That is wrong, there are no such things as " UNDEDECTED " ALL hakcs are Detected.. If you dont want to risk you're game, DONT hack.. Its just that simple.

    Anywayz, good work mate

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast