Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1022
  1. #511
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    do whatever you want, but i wont recommend you since someone got banned (they said)
    literally ever one of your posts is contradicting themselves. One says done use you get banned, the other says use this version you wont get banned and the next says that you will get banned. Get your shit together.

    Use the python version and you will have like a .001% of ever getting banned. And it will probably be a while before it (if) gets detected. The EXE is surely detected by now, and if it isnt, probably will be before long.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #512
    marcusalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Never had a VAC ban.
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Angry
    I AM GOING TO USE THE .py


    IM'a Do This Shiz

  3. #513
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    literally ever one of your posts is contradicting themselves. One says done use you get banned, the other says use this version you wont get banned and the next says that you will get banned. Get your shit together.

    Use the python version and you will have like a .001% of ever getting banned. And it will probably be a while before it (if) gets detected. The EXE is surely detected by now, and if it isnt, probably will be before long.
    i am just tired of getting those comments like "gtfo noob" and alot of shit, just because i say i dont recommend using it. and that the .exe is detected and shit

  4. #514
    koss213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am using Python and i have not been ban yet i also used the non-Python copy for a few days and still nothing i recommend using the python copy tho much much much better

  5. #515
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by koss213 View Post
    I am using Python and i have not been ban yet i also used the non-Python copy for a few days and still nothing i recommend using the python copy tho much much much better
    vac delay's their ban....


  6. #516
    koss213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    vac delay's their ban....
    Been using this since it was approved i used the non-Python for a few days after that i got the python been using it since..... still nothing

  7. #517
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by koss213 View Post
    Been using this since it was approved i used the non-Python for a few days after that i got the python been using it since..... still nothing
    vac got delay ban as toobanooba said, but the time is 1 day to 2 months

  8. #518
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazzix View Post
    That is wrong, there are no such things as " UNDEDECTED " ALL hakcs are Detected.. If you dont want to risk you're game, DONT hack.. Its just that simple.

    Anywayz, good work mate
    if he says "99%" , he doesnt says its undetected right? so su
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  9. #519
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    if he says "99%" , he doesnt says its undetected right? so su
    True
    99% doesnt mean it isnt detected^^

  10. #520
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    wtf is ure problem? dude dont come and call me a troll, stupid choob. I just told him to launch the .exe , doesnt matter i said i dont like hackers. doesnt mean i cant help em-.- and i know launcher.py is more undetected than .exe but who said i didnt want him to get a ban

    think before u talk dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    i am just tired of getting those comments like "gtfo noob" and alot of shit, just because i say i dont recommend using it. and that the .exe is detected and shit
    you are contradicting yourself right now...

    you try to get people banned by telling them to use the NOT-safe .exe launcher

    and now you are saying u don't recomend it to people...

    We don't care that u don't recommend it to us... all people that come here.. are comming for hacks... ok there is a chance that they get banned... but it always is.. and most of the people know that.

    so stop crapping arround with stuff people DON'T want to know
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  11. #521
    Andrew_Wiggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    God. I honestly think any future releases of this hack should be in locked topics, and all users can do is thank the creator. You guys are awful.

  12. #522
    Attitude123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Okay so i have Tried EVERYTHING to get this Launcher.PY to work. I Just keep getting Desktop Composition Error. And this is really annoying me. haha Please someone help me. i have tried everything !!
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 12-05-2010 at 04:23 AM.

  13. #523
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Attitude123 View Post
    Okay so i have Tried EVERYTHING to get this Launcher.PY to work. I Just keep getting Desktop Composition Error. And this is really annoying me. haha Please someone help me. i have tried everything !!
    dont attach youre pickture, upload it at click me

  14. #524
    Attitude123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    dont attach youre pickture, upload it at click me
    Here we go )
    http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6317/mmmmmx.jpg
    http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/338/mmmo.jpg

  15. #525
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    make sure u got aero on? that could be the problem, im not sure

Page 35 of 69 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast