Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    Python gets u banned? right?
    God, you are either stupid as fuck or trolling us.

Python runs the source for the file, but requires more work to use. Use your common sense (if you have any); why would anyone use Python if it would increase the chances of the person in question getting banned? Stop it, I really don't believe you are that inept/stupid to read through the last two pages, which say at least once, VERY clearly, that the chances of getting banned using ActivePython is 99.9%.

Oh yeah, and you're calling the person who NICELY told you that it was undetected a retarded, simply because you got banned? First of all, read the motherfukken thread before you motherfukken post. 99.9%=/=100%. But that's only if the MW2 version had a 0.01% chance of detection, which is the case for BOps. If that isn't the case, and it's completely undetected, then you can't even follow simple instructions, or you think that Python is running the hack as an administrator. Running the .exe for any external BoxESP will get you banned in MW2, as VAC2 updated so it could actually detect the thousands of hackers on MW2.

Please, PLEASE be trolling, or else I pity you.

On topic: Can you only go into windowed mode through in-game settings? Seeing as alt-enter doesn't work, but the windowed mode for BOps is even smaller than the MW2 version.
    Steam: relents
    Thank me if I helped!

Thanks
    the download link is not working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by !Kevin View Post
    God, you are either stupid as fuck or trolling us.

Python runs the source for the file, but requires more work to use. Use your common sense (if you have any); why would anyone use Python if it would increase the chances of the person in question getting banned? Stop it, I really don't believe you are that inept/stupid to read through the last two pages, which say at least once, VERY clearly, that the chances of getting banned using ActivePython is 99.9%.

Oh yeah, and you're calling the person who NICELY told you that it was undetected a retarded, simply because you got banned? First of all, read the motherfukken thread before you motherfukken post. 99.9%=/=100%. But that's only if the MW2 version had a 0.01% chance of detection, which is the case for BOps. If that isn't the case, and it's completely undetected, then you can't even follow simple instructions, or you think that Python is running the hack as an administrator. Running the .exe for any external BoxESP will get you banned in MW2, as VAC2 updated so it could actually detect the thousands of hackers on MW2.

Please, PLEASE be trolling, or else I pity you.

On topic: Can you only go into windowed mode through in-game settings? Seeing as alt-enter doesn't work, but the windowed mode for BOps is even smaller than the MW2 version.
    Nab i was just asking a question, and u make it a big deal, nab gtfo douche.

@cotorel u need to verify ur acc, or u need 50+ posts, to download.
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    assasinate3d please go crawl back in your nerdhole ...jesus ur as dumb as one can get...really no words for it.....if you're trolling you should first learn how to...check ***** for that..

if sph4ck himself states that using python is still secure, even for mw2, then that has a lot of credibility. so why the hell are ppl too dumb to understand what he is saying?
    !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Wow assinat3d you are dumber than I thought ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fieserPICARD View Post
    assasinate3d please go crawl back in your nerdhole ...jesus ur as dumb as one can get...really no words for it.....if you're trolling you should first learn how to...check ***** for that..

if sph4ck himself states that using python is still secure, even for mw2, then that has a lot of credibility. so why the hell are ppl too dumb to understand what he is saying?
    Because ppl arent reading the info maybe? Dumbass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Because ppl arent reading the info maybe? Dumbass.
    Oh my god you idiot, he was calling you the person who didn't read the information.

Also, you're question was fucking retarded, take an IQ test and you'd probably get "Failed" as your result.

You asked a question that was responded to around 50 times, so stop spamming and go hang yourself.
    Thank me if I helped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol he's calling me a dumbass ...isn't that adorable..
    !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by !Kevin View Post
    Oh my god you idiot, he was calling you the person who didn't read the information.

Also, you're question was fucking retarded, take an IQ test and you'd probably get "Failed" as your result.

You asked a question that was responded to around 50 times, so stop spamming and go hang yourself.
    Im not spamming at all, nab, already took an IQ test got a score of 187, gawd this turned to be a flame war, cz of these nabs don't know how to read the rules.

And P.S Nab Lots of noobs spam the forum that"Is this detectable" Gtfo of me nab.
    Last edited by xbeatsszzx; 12-09-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa aaa
    ok I'm out..oh wait a screenshot first
    !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by fieserPICARD View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa aaa
    ok I'm out..oh wait a screenshot first
    Nice spam, Useless post too.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Yes this will be corrected in the next version.
    Ok nice thanks

Nice spam, Useless post too.
    All your posts have been useless till now so u better shut up about being usefull or not

and what i also wanted to say, i had to double post because it did it automaticly cuz the message was too long and in fact, my second (my double) post was at least helpfull for this forum...

can u show me even ONE post from u that was usefull for people? or for the hack?

i don't think so

so if you would plz move one, grow up, and learn some English... man u are from canada... ive hear people from Russia speaking better english then u do.

and another thing.. how old are u?

because repeating things what other people say about you, doesn't make yourself cool or "mature" if that's what u are trying to be.

also try to use some other words then "gtfo" "fag" "nab" "stfu" "useless post" (how ironic that you say this).

What's also clear is that u don't know anything of this hacks or topic at all is,

first u asked, "is this detected/bannable?"

few days later u say to other people "don't use this u will get banned" and swear at some people who are saying that's not true

then now you are asking "Python is detected?"

Think i gonna search for some rules that you have broken, cause i would love to see you banned... at least then we dont have to scroll down a half page of stupid football video's...
    Last edited by Brii; 12-09-2010 at 10:02 AM.
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!

Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Brii For This Useful Post:

Vakich (12-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Im not spamming at all, nab, already took an IQ test got a score of 187, gawd this turned to be a flame war, cz of these nabs don't know how to read the rules.

And P.S Nab Lots of noobs spam the forum that"Is this detectable" Gtfo of me nab.
    >mfw

also

This texture is nothing like the esp, i been using this since, im still not banned, the only way it would be detectable if u add more files then u need to(right?), it's safe to use.
    You said you got banned? Yeah.. no.
    Last edited by !Kevin; 12-09-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    Thank me if I helped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    why i cant download the hack?
    sry for bad eng

dexon777, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Works like a charm Thx !

Page 45 of 69 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast