Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanks to OP. Anyone get the snap lines to work?

Thanks
    Alright lets get something straight here. assasinate3d, you are fucking retarded. Every single one of your posts has been pure stupidity, or pure nonsense. And the second someone tries to correct you, you get defensive and start calling everyone who is trying to help you not make an ass of yourself nabs and fags. So it has become very clear that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and only want to spam for a higher post count. You dont know what your talking about so you should not be trying to help people either. You are the nab, and just cannot accept this so your a spamming this thread with dumb shit, and drowning out the posts of people who need help. I just went through 2 pages (mind you, my pages have more posts on them then average users) of nothing but your ignorance, and people who are trying to correct you. Some of these people are probably trying to start shit, or just want to be aggressive, but I am trying to keep this area for the actual hack. So assasinate3d please just do this entire thread a favor, and stop posting here. You having been acting counter intuitively to the whole thread all this time.

As for weather or not it is detected. For the last time: USE PYTHON. The exe may not be detected now, but it will not be hard for VAC to add the signature of the exe to their database like they did with MW2's version. And just to be clear, there is two different hacks you get here, an already compiled exe, and an open source hack. The exe will be easy to detect and if you use tread cautiously. The python method is still undetected for over a year in MW2 version, and will probably not ever be detected.

So @ everyone asking if it is detected: the EXE is not now, but probably will be soon. Using it is a good way to get suddenly banned. Even if you dont use aimbot or anything. The exe is easy to detect. But the Python method is not detected, never was detected, and would take a fucking miracle on VAC's part TO detect it.

Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

erik0magic0 (12-10-2010),Mazzerin (12-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    sorry for spam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    OK i understand now (kinda) lol :-D

Anyways i was about to download the python thingy but its a 404

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilMissCarly View Post
    OK i understand now (kinda) lol :-D

Anyways i was about to download the python thingy but its a 404
    Python 2.6.6 Release

Download for Python 2.6.6. idk for sure if it works, but the link in the first post is for 2.6.xx So I assume it would.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

lilMissCarly (12-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Read through the thread there are multiple links to correct python
    some versions won't work

Thanks
    Rank hack is so boring.... i used it on cod 6. it was so boring.... nothing to do anymore... i got al emblems and all weapons and all killstreaks.
    dont use an Rank hack...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppop99 View Post
    Rank hack is so boring.... i used it on cod 6. it was so boring.... nothing to do anymore... i got al emblems and all weapons and all killstreaks.
    dont use an Rank hack...
    Cool story bro. There are no rank hacks for BO.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    is this hack still working ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppop99 View Post
    is this hack still working ?
    Yes

Ok derpderp thanks for the link i downloaded, But how do i use it or what do i have to do?

All the files inside it are unknown they dont open with anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilMissCarly View Post
    Yes

Ok derpderp thanks for the link i downloaded, But how do i use it or what do i have to do?

All the files inside it are unknown they dont open with anything.
    I think you downloaded one of the zips. Download one of the MSI installers instead.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I think you downloaded one of the zips. Download one of the MSI installers instead.
    Silly me, Thanks for the fast reply and useful one aswell!

Ok Bumped into another problem lol i tryed running the launcher under src and unlike before the console (black box) opens able to view for a few seconds and then gone again

So the hack wont work? >.>

Thanks
    i get this error when i double click on launcher.py
    what should i do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by benike1 View Post
    i get this error when i double click on launcher.py
    what should i do?
    I think thats what i have but it dont give me time to look lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Alright lets get something straight here. assasinate3d, you are fucking retarded. Every single one of your posts has been pure stupidity, or pure nonsense. And the second someone tries to correct you, you get defensive and start calling everyone who is trying to help you not make an ass of yourself nabs and fags. So it has become very clear that you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and only want to spam for a higher post count. You dont know what your talking about so you should not be trying to help people either. You are the nab, and just cannot accept this so your a spamming this thread with dumb shit, and drowning out the posts of people who need help. I just went through 2 pages (mind you, my pages have more posts on them then average users) of nothing but your ignorance, and people who are trying to correct you. Some of these people are probably trying to start shit, or just want to be aggressive, but I am trying to keep this area for the actual hack. So assasinate3d please just do this entire thread a favor, and stop posting here. You having been acting counter intuitively to the whole thread all this time.

As for weather or not it is detected. For the last time: USE PYTHON. The exe may not be detected now, but it will not be hard for VAC to add the signature of the exe to their database like they did with MW2's version. And just to be clear, there is two different hacks you get here, an already compiled exe, and an open source hack. The exe will be easy to detect and if you use tread cautiously. The python method is still undetected for over a year in MW2 version, and will probably not ever be detected.

So @ everyone asking if it is detected: the EXE is not now, but probably will be soon. Using it is a good way to get suddenly banned. Even if you dont use aimbot or anything. The exe is easy to detect. But the Python method is not detected, never was detected, and would take a fucking miracle on VAC's part TO detect it.

Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Whatever all i have to say is..
    Get a Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by !Kevin View Post
    >mfw

also

You said you got banned? Yeah.. no.
    I did get fuckin banned for using external hack for mw2 ..
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast