Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1022
  1. #856
    Crisishero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere..
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    So is there 0% chance of using Python to run this and get banned?
    Cause I'm not going to use this until its 100% sure that I won't get banned using Python.
    Hey there.... Yeah, you. I'm talking to you. You see that "Thanks" button down there, bottom right? Go on, give it a click... Go on, it hardly takes a second! Thanks.



    Add me and join my clan! I'm looking for people with over 1.5 KD Ratio!









    The Thanks Button Is Here - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

  2. #857
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,331
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Well it's been more than a month and there hasn't been any report of a ban using the Python version so it's safe.

  3. #858
    leicesterdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I tried running the script but it wont let me select anything but 'F1 Display'.
    I can see the tool bar on top but Radar, ESP do not work.

    Running windows 7 64bit and windowed mode ofcoarse.

    As soon as the game loads, On the dos dialogue box, shows:

    Waiting for BlackOps game...
    COD7 game found.
    Found process ID: 5092
    Resolution: 1680 x 1050, pos: 234x0x1920x1078
    Application ending, cleaning up D3D
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\src\main_real.py", line 133, in launch
    m****n()
    File "C:\src\main_real.py", line 81, in run
    self.read_game.render()
    File "C:\src\ReadGame.py", line 226, in render
    self.my_player = self.player[self.local_client_num]
    IndexError: list index out of range
    Press [ENTER] to exit application


    Any suggestions.
    Last edited by leicesterdude; 12-17-2010 at 08:56 PM.

  4. #859
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,331
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It seems that your player ID was too high or something... Have you tried running command prompt as admin then launching the hack through there? Example: if I wanted to browse to the desktop through command prompt and launch the hack from a folder named src so I could launch the python script I would type:
    cd %USERPROFILE%/Desktop/src
    python launcher.py

  5. #860
    puemmel19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisishero View Post
    So is there 0% chance of using Python to run this and get banned?
    Cause I'm not going to use this until its 100% sure that I won't get banned using Python.

    nothing in the whole world ist for 100% sure except the fact that everybody will die sometimes.

    you better use that thing never.

  6. #861
    leicesterdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    It seems that your player ID was too high or something... Have you tried running command prompt as admin then launching the hack through there? Example: if I wanted to browse to the desktop through command prompt and launch the hack from a folder named src so I could launch the python script I would type:
    cd %USERPROFILE%/Desktop/src
    python launcher.py
    I have tried that and no luck. I've just read through this whole thread and still no answer to this problem. Seems few people are having the same issues.

  7. #862
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisishero View Post
    So is there 0% chance of using Python to run this and get banned?
    Cause I'm not going to use this until its 100% sure that I won't get banned using Python.
    Then u will never hack...

    because there isn't 1 hack in the world that is 100% safe...

    byebye
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  8. #863
    THINUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    this hack is detectable my one acc got banned

  9. #864
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by THINUS View Post
    this hack is detectable my one acc got banned
    you got proof? because if u used the .exe it's youre own fault..

  10. #865
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by THINUS View Post
    this hack is detectable my one acc got banned
    I laugh at people getting banned, just for being to lazy to read how they should use the hack
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Brii For This Useful Post:

    schwep (12-18-2010)

  12. #866
    cruzader32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    HA HA HA IM THE REASON VAC STARTED EXE SCANNING SUCK IT HACKERS! MY BROTHER WORKS FOR VAC AND HE GOT THE PEOPLE THERE TO START EXE SCANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #867
    leicesterdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cruzader32 View Post
    HA HA HA IM THE REASON VAC STARTED EXE SCANNING SUCK IT HACKERS! MY BROTHER WORKS FOR VAC AND HE GOT THE PEOPLE THERE TO START EXE SCANNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is wrong with some people? Who cares if you get banned. You hack, You get banned its part of the package. Its like thieves or robbers. You eventually get caught.

    If you are in this site registered and clamining that your so and so works for VAC, Valve or whatever, you are more of an idiot then us. Frikking delinquent.

    Anyways, I have tried to re-install the game so config is reset but still same problems.
    Running Python 32bit (version mention on this thread), windows 7 64bit. No idea what else could be causing the script to crash. Its driving me crazy now. Please help.

  14. #868
    solarix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by leicesterdude View Post
    What is wrong with some people? Who cares if you get banned. You hack, You get banned its part of the package. Its like thieves or robbers. You eventually get caught.

    If you are in this site registered and clamining that your so and so works for VAC, Valve or whatever, you are more of an idiot then us. Frikking delinquent.

    Anyways, I have tried to re-install the game so config is reset but still same problems.
    Running Python 32bit (version mention on this thread), windows 7 64bit. No idea what else could be causing the script to crash. Its driving me crazy now. Please help.

    You just need the right version of python (the new ones aint working with the hack. I have the version atm, but cannot find the installer so cant upload it for you, any idea how i could find the installer?

  15. #869
    z11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tits
    Posts
    454
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by solarix View Post
    You just need the right version of python (the new ones aint working with the hack. I have the version atm, but cannot find the installer so cant upload it for you, any idea how i could find the installer?
    I (derpderp) post a link to an attachment that lilmisscarly uploaded a few pages back.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachment...-32bit-x86.rar

    Someone should add it to the main post.

    I'm a Buddhist, Christian, Paramedic, Vegan, Straight Edge Pimp
    But most of all, I am the flyest one you will ever meet.

  16. #870
    iferhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    bro is there any new hacks undetected coz i got banned using this one u posted ages ago and iv just bought the game again recently. if u have a undetected hack for me please pm me or somthing bro?

    ANTI HACKERS PLEASE GO AWAY! MAKE UP UR MIND - U HACK OR U DON'T, U DON'T HAVE TO BE INTELLIGENT OR STUPID ITS SIMPLE. DON'T DOG US HACKERS.
    Last edited by iferhat; 12-18-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast