This auto qs is really shit...This qs thingy is so unaccurate.
that is because you do not how to use it. First of all change the sph4ack bot motion compensate settings to SUIT your computer so the aimbot tracks correctly. This will fix 80% of the problem. The other 20 %: holding the steady breath key also helps. Also if you have the aimbot height set to do headshots it misses more often. Revert it back to torso shots and it will be better. Again, accuracy has NOTHING to do with this script, so do not assume "the qs thing is inaccurate. Find out what the problem is on your own, if not, read around the solutions are there.