Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 703
  1. #361
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    Reports are usless..
    See? They do 100% nothing with reports. Maybe they are for just scaring hackers off?

    One reason why reports are useless is that you can easily just rage report etc.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  2. #362
    fu7ure's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    not work with win7 64bit!

  3. #363
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by fu7ure View Post
    not work with win7 64bit!
    Well then how it works on me? You need to launch hack as an admin.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  4. #364
    flaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Lol, sry for my english
    wtf is python? like a vac chaos or something?

  5. #365
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Please read the thread before asking questions that have been asked already

  6. #366
    flaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So , i read , but i dont know how to use pythong. Any tutorials on google com and anything...

  7. #367
    Beaverman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by flaku View Post
    So , i read , but i dont know how to use pythong. Any tutorials on google com and anything...
    just run the run.bat file... python runs by itself o.O
    Press the Thanks button if you like what i say... or don't what do i care

  8. #368
    aref770's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Zimbabwe
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    sorry for getting out of subject but is it someway you can get free gold guns?

  9. #369
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by aref770 View Post
    sorry for getting out of subject but is it someway you can get free gold guns?
    Get 14th prestige

  10. #370
    heinami's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Everything runs properly. But nothing happens when I hit the hotkeys. Well, rather, nothing changes. My FPS drops momentarily when enabling the ESP and stuff but there is no visible difference.

    Is there an order to things? I run the .bat after starting up Black Ops. If I run it before, it just fails to run properly.

    Windows 7 64-bit, if that matters any.

  11. #371
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by heinami View Post
    Everything runs properly. But nothing happens when I hit the hotkeys. Well, rather, nothing changes. My FPS drops momentarily when enabling the ESP and stuff but there is no visible difference.

    Is there an order to things? I run the .bat after starting up Black Ops. If I run it before, it just fails to run properly.

    Windows 7 64-bit, if that matters any.
    order of launch has never been an issue for me
    you are running the game in windowed mode with the aero theme on right?

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

    heinami (01-17-2011)

  13. #372
    heinami's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    order of launch has never been an issue for me
    you are running the game in windowed mode with the aero theme on right?
    Woops, I'm dumb. Forgot these things need to be put in Windowed mode. I'll give it a try. Thank you.

  14. #373
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by heinami View Post
    Woops, I'm dumb. Forgot these things need to be put in Windowed mode. I'll give it a try. Thank you.
    If it's not windowed the overlay doesn't work ;-)
    if it's crashing in and out of game try and get the error it's prob because aero is off

  15. #374
    heinami's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Got it, thank you kindly.

  16. #375
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    No problem

    and considering this is a hacking site and you are in the black ops section do you really need to ask such a dumb question .....

Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast