Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 703
  1. #526
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by I HOST 10TH View Post
    is it detectable???
    Can you read?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #527
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by I HOST 10TH View Post
    is it detectable???

    Mabey if you actually read the description it will tell you
    Dicks, That is all.

  3. #528
    JamesA1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The dark side
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by I HOST 10TH View Post
    is it detectable???
    You newbs are starting to piss me off.
    I am going to start requesting bans for everyone that asks this question.
    It clearly states in the main post that it isn't yet.
    Wehn it does become detected, we will update the main post.

    FOR NOW THIS IS NOT DETECTED.
    DO NOT ASK AGAIN!
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

    Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesA1994 For This Useful Post:

    Bandicoot (01-26-2011)

  5. #529
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesA1994 View Post
    You newbs are starting to piss me off.
    I am going to start requesting bans for everyone that asks this question.
    It clearly states in the main post that it isn't yet.
    Wehn it does become detected, we will update the main post.

    FOR NOW THIS IS NOT DETECTED.
    DO NOT ASK AGAIN!

    They won't get it .... Reading is too much work for choobs

  6. #530
    JamesA1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The dark side
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    They won't get it .... Reading is too much work for choobs
    They will get something... If not that then a ban.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

    Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

  7. #531
    amd_74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    umm i think some servers are manually checking for people who run python back ground
    cause when running this i join a server and after 3 secs i get kicked
    next time i join with out python running i don't get kicked .. ?!

  8. #532
    pwnindit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by amd_74 View Post
    umm i think some servers are manually checking for people who run python back ground
    cause when running this i join a server and after 3 secs i get kicked
    next time i join with out python running i don't get kicked .. ?!
    hasn't happened to me yet.
    maybe you were violating one of their rules?

  9. #533
    haxorCod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    No problems here.

    So if reports don't make anything will just use more lol.
    well i think is because aimbot(no im not shooting behind walls, when enemy see me and i see him i use aimbot)..will just use ESPboxes.
    Last edited by haxorCod; 01-27-2011 at 10:42 AM.

  10. #534
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by haxorCod View Post
    No problems here.

    So if reports don't make anything will just use more lol.
    well i think is because aimbot(no im not shooting behind walls, when enemy see me and i see him i use aimbot)..will just use ESPboxes.
    Reports are nothing, and they cant be. Imagine some fags making a group which just spams report button on everyone, and everyone gets banned :|

    Well even i use aimbot to kill thourght walls sometimes (tho HC) i dont get banned, or even detected (by other players).
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  11. #535
    haxorCod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    Reports are nothing, and they cant be. Imagine some fags making a group which just spams report button on everyone, and everyone gets banned :|

    Well even i use aimbot to kill thourght walls sometimes (tho HC) i dont get banned, or even detected (by other players).
    yeah would be problematic..if was true lot players with no hacks would get banned XD.
    HC is best place to hack..no killcams XD.

  12. #536
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by amd_74 View Post
    umm i think some servers are manually checking for people who run python back ground
    cause when running this i join a server and after 3 secs i get kicked
    next time i join with out python running i don't get kicked .. ?!
    Wow, that would be strange that some server are allowed to get the list of processes you are running on your PC. That would be a major leak in privacy.

    Anyway, if it happens againg try to rename "python.exe" into "notepad.exe" or some name like this - and change in run.bat too.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sph4ck For This Useful Post:

    amd_74 (01-28-2011)

  14. #537
    kaku5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    u rock man very thanks the is so cool :P

  15. #538
    xdcmasterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyNet
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    great. doesn't for xp D:

  16. #539
    xdcmasterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyNet
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    If i dl a vista or windows 7 transformation pack will this work?

  17. #540
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by xdcmasterx View Post
    If i dl a vista or windows 7 transformation pack will this work?
    Use the edit button next time, and no it will not work.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast