Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 703
  1. #61
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Yes this is normal, because the console window was opened through cmd.
    If you look at the process list, you will see "python.exe" where the hack is really is.

    The 'run.bat' is only a convenience, it is really the same as lauching through Python as in 1.0. There is no more pre-compiled EXE that was bannable.

  2. #62
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by saruone View Post
    Hello I have a question about htis version
    first of all thx for the hack!!

    My concern about this is when i double click the Run.bat file, the cmd window pop out, everything seems to work fine ( I used version 1 with no problem ) However, in the 1.5 version, the cmd window doesn't show me that its running through python

    like in version 1, the cmd window shows me that its running through python.exe
    but in this version the cmd window only show me that its running from c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe

    so my question is, is this normal?
    Yes. This is normal. .bat file runs hack via cmd version of python, so it shows up as an cmd line.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  3. #63
    amd_74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    yes it is safe
    the person who was banned in BO (last page) has been banned because of something else

  4. #64
    saruone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thank you for the quick reply !!

  5. #65
    Mostly_Harmless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My advice is don't use this hack. It is detected by VAC2 almost instantly

  6. #66
    marcusalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Never had a VAC ban.
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Angry
    so running the BAT file is undetectable seeing as though it shows up as an cmd line

  7. #67
    pwnindit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostly_Harmless View Post
    My advice is don't use this hack. It is detected by VAC2 almost instantly
    prove it.
    explain yourself.

  8. #68
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    @SPH4CK

    I've noticed a problem.
    If u use a Camera Spike Equipement, The hack starts flashing and lagging and not giving the right positions of enemy's (i mean the hitboxes in this case)

    everything just flashes.
    Could u test this and tell its just me and what i can do about it, or its a problem in the hack that can be fixed
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

  9. #69
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostly_Harmless View Post
    My advice is don't use this hack. It is detected by VAC2 almost instantly
    Then keep your advice off this forum, you TROLL!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brii View Post
    @SPH4CK

    I've noticed a problem.
    If u use a Camera Spike Equipement, The hack starts flashing and lagging and not giving the right positions of enemy's (i mean the hitboxes in this case)

    everything just flashes.
    Could u test this and tell its just me and what i can do about it, or its a problem in the hack that can be fixed
    Yes, I forgot to mention it in the README file, but there is a problem with camera spike. To explain shortly, the game is switching from player view to camera view. I don't know how to avoid this, so the ESP is alternatively looking from you eyes and from the camera eyes.

    Btw you don't really need camera spike with the ESP...

  10. #70
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Here is a SS from one Nuketown DEM HC game. Treyarch cant even calculate right, check "Total XP earned" and those "match XP", "Match bonus" and "Other bonuses". Also check Kills (Good way to get XP btw)




    (No need to approve that file)
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  11. #71
    andreas28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greece , Korinthos
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    it doesnt work to me

    PLSS from where can i download aero theme ??? plssssssssssssss
    Last edited by andreas28; 01-02-2011 at 06:47 AM.

  12. #72
    debbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    916
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    110
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas28 View Post
    it doesnt work to me

    PLSS from where can i download aero theme ??? plssssssssssssss
    /epicfail



    LMFAO


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to debbe For This Useful Post:

    SoM1 (01-02-2011)

  14. #73
    JamesA1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The dark side
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by andreas28 View Post
    it doesnt work to me

    PLSS from where can i download aero theme ??? plssssssssssssss
    Try downloading Windows 7.

  15. #74
    n3m1s1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Torontonomnomnomom
    Posts
    1,754
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Fine
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??????????????????



  16. #75
    Brii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Virtual World
    Posts
    313
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Yes, I forgot to mention it in the README file, but there is a problem with camera spike. To explain shortly, the game is switching from player view to camera view. I don't know how to avoid this, so the ESP is alternatively looking from you eyes and from the camera eyes.

    Btw you don't really need camera spike with the ESP...
    Oh yeah ! I didn't thought about that but yes indeed, when i set my camera all the boxes just stand still ! because the esp is working for the camera and not for me !!

    No problem but i just wanted to mention it
    And i know i don't need camera but was messing arround with some friends and then i bumped into it

    Thanks anyway for the explenation.

    Oh ye i also wanted to mention this:
    Is there a way to put a aim dot where the Aimbot can lock onto on the RC-XD ? Maybe nice for the next version, so people can take out the RC-XD's very easy
    Plz Thank me when i helped you!


    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Also, assasinate3d your IQ is bullshit. The highest IQ recorded is 228, and if you mean to tell me that you only fall 41 points behind that, and even 27 points higher than fucking Einstein, and yet you cant read a simple thread then you are dumber than I thought.
    Owned.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast