Black Ops QuickScope AutoHotkey Script for Sph4ack's Aimbot v1.0
Note: this release doesn't include ExternalHack by Sph4ck, all questions about ExternalHack should be asked in corresponding thread!
VAC status of my script is undetected and it will never change, because AutoHotkey doesn't read/write game memory, inject dll etc. Do not ask about it every 5 minutes!
This script is provided "as is". The author of this script disclaim any loss or liability, either directly or indirectly as a consequence of applying the script presented herein, or in regard to the use and application of presented script. No guarantee is given, either expressed or implied, in regard to the merchantability, accuracy, or acceptability of the script.
Tl;dr? In brief: if you unexpectedly get VAC banned, I'm not guilty! ^_^
This script implements the automatic QuickScoping functionality with several modes to use with aimbot from Sphack's ExternalHack. Also, it removes borders from windowed Black Ops.
- Call of Duty - Black Ops in windowed mode (obviously);
- Windows Vista or 7 for ExternalHack to work;
- ExternalHack for BlackOps by Sph4ck, source/uncompiled version: Link, Link 2
3. Edit the settings.ini file to enable/disable script functionality and map your keybindings:
- The [Hotkeys] section refers to key configuration for use by this script only;
- The [GameKeybinds] section is where you tell the script what your INGAME keybinds are; make sure these match your setup;
- The [AimbotKeybinds] section is where you tell the script what your AIMBOT keybinds are; make sure these match your setup.
1. If you have AutoHotkey installed, simply double-click QS.ahk to run the script. Otherwise, run the QS.exe file.
The script will continue to run in the background until manually closed (or system shutdown/reboot/logoff). To manually close the script: right-click the white-on-green "H" icon in the systray and click "Exit".
2. Run ExternalHack.
3. Run Black Ops.
4. Toggle the QuickScope and FoolProof (if needed) features (default keys are F8 and F7).
5. In full-auto mode press the aim button (right mouse button by default) once and get 1 frag, or if there are a lot of enemies you may hold it down and it will QS repeatedely as quick as possible. Half-manual mode provide no auto-repeating.
- NoBorders feature added;
- Semi-auto support was deleted to make the script more clean and easy to operate;
- Added alternative firing mode, which will also be useful with hardscope and noscope;
- Fixed a glitch when "shift" was pressed while quickscoping in auto mode;
- Added new "FoolProof" function for full-auto mode. While it's activated, the user's mouse movement are disabled while performing zooming, autoaim and shot, so your unconscious hand gestures won't interfere with the accuracy of aimbot.
- Initial beta release.
- Automatic weapons and killstreaks don't work while the script is running, if the "LButton" is used like a hotkey.
AutoHotkey isn't detectable and never will be, because it doesn't read/write game memory, inject dlls etc. As for Sph4ck's ExternalHack, ATM it's not bannable and won't be till Valve update their Anti-cheat, but there is no reason to think it will get bannable even then. BTW, Sph4ck's ExternalHack isn't included in this release, and you should ask questions about it in other thread.
I guess I should edit OP message a bit to avoid similar questions...
Me. Can you believe that?
BTW I'm releasing an update soon, the new version will be _partially_ compatible with unmodified "Config.py", though it will then be less effective and half-manual mode will not work properly. Anyway, I'm going to disable this mode by default, because it breaks automatic weapons...
Question to mods: is it possible to change the thread name? I understood that putting v1.0 in it was a fault, because now I have to create a new thread for every new version release. I'm not sure it's a good idea
Last edited by 63OR63; 01-14-2011 at 10:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 63OR63 For This Useful Post: