Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i mean if somebody reports me for cheating, will i get banned? like admin must review it first etc and stuff yea? (when you are in-game and press escape then go on players and click on somebody's name there is an option to report them for Cheating)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post
    i mean if somebody reports me for cheating, will i get banned? like admin must review it first etc and stuff yea? (when you are in-game and press escape then go on players and click on somebody's name there is an option to report them for Cheating)
    Nobody can answer this FOR SURE, but i think that treyarch will get like 1 billion reports every day, and can't see through them all. But if you rage-hack, treyarch will get more cheat-reports...I could imagine that they are overlooking people getting many cheat-reports.
    But as i said, no 100% Sure answer on this. Just don't use the hack to obvious.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If these guys won't put the man hours into releasing a finished product I'm very doubtful they will put any into reports

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I believe in game reports are worthless. For PC, the only way to get banned is through VAC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I as a coder would say it is a 1 hour work implementing a list of ppl beeing reported sorted after numbers of reports in the lask week or so...but well, don't know what these guys think
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Don't worry about steams VAC bans, steam doesn't take reports. Worst you have to worry about is the admin of the server banning you. Just don't go hacking obviously, no matter what you do you will always be called a hacker, even if you aren't hacking.

Side note, will this hack ever have a way to show us were the dogs are? Like how we can see the RCXD and everything else but the dogs. And another side note, perhaps a special square around people who are using ghost/ninja, so we know to avoid or let them kill us due to being too obvious with hacking if you kill them.
    ENJOY THAT DEAD GIRLS BODY

Thank me if i make ya giggle

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsfear View Post
    Don't worry about steams VAC bans, steam doesn't take reports. Worst you have to worry about is the admin of the server banning you. Just don't go hacking obviously, no matter what you do you will always be called a hacker, even if you aren't hacking.

Side note, will this hack ever have a way to show us were the dogs are? Like how we can see the RCXD and everything else but the dogs. And another side note, perhaps a special square around people who are using ghost/ninja, so we know to avoid or let them kill us due to being too obvious with hacking if you kill them.
    Exactly on the first part hellsfear

as for the ghost it should be possible as it was in the mw2 version maybe sph4ck will add to later releases

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    We can use this on wars? Mm point is can normal people install on unraked servers program to record like printscreen?

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by haxorCod View Post
    We can use this on wars? Mm point is can normal people install on unraked servers program to record like printscreen?
    No, because even if they did that would not work anyway

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    Exactly on the first part hellsfear

as for the ghost it should be possible as it was in the mw2 version maybe sph4ck will add to later releases
    I do believe ghost users are a different color than normal users
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    I do believe ghost users are a different color than normal users
    I hadn't noticed lol

I just shoot boxes sometimes I go into super dick mode and wipe out both teams get kicked then connect back

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hmmm. I don't have 64 bits windows. Could somebody with 64 bits and hack not working do the following:
    - open a "cmd" window
    - "cd xxxxx" to be at the hack root directory
    - manually type the command in the run.bat file (without @)

And report the error code?

there doesn't even really seem to be any form of specialized error code. and the following attachments are the screenshots (best i could do with the speed of the window auto closing). the first is when i ran simply using the .bat file. the second is using the run cmd from windows to execute the .bat file.

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I keep getting "Steam Server Disconnect" or something like that every 2 - 3 mins after i connect to ant server. This only happens when i run this hack tho, and dose not happen when i run Black ops clean. I have python running, well at least i think so...I ran Black ops MP and I double clicked on "Run.bat" and "python.exe".

PLEASE HLEP ME!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamereric22 View Post
    I keep getting "Steam Server Disconnect" or something like that every 2 - 3 mins after i connect to ant server. This only happens when i run this hack tho, and dose not happen when i run Black ops clean. I have python running, well at least i think so...I ran Black ops MP and I double clicked on "Run.bat" and "python.exe".

PLEASE HLEP ME!!!
    I get the exact same thing... but I found a work around. Get into the game clean. Once you are in and you are at your class selection screen, alt tab out and run the hack. close it before the next round/map starts and then repeat.

thank if that helps

Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post

3.- aimbot is not ment for sniper/toma only servers right? like when i qs or hardscope the aimbot does not work properly, only for normal guns other than snipers yea?

thanks a ton
    Check it. It works like a charm. This was done with hacks (first half) starting at 0:45

Last edited by se7en_ace; 02-15-2011 at 12:05 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to se7en_ace For This Useful Post:

gamereric22 (02-15-2011)

Thanks
    can anyone still satisfy me that only using this python bat file will not get me banned thats all i have been using.. so just curious... the bat file doesnt run as a .exe in any way?

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast