Here is the (for now) final version of my lil (not so little anymore) zombie-Trainer-Thingy.
Changes over 2.1:
- Cleaned up the code so it is running more efficient (not that you will notice that, but well )
- Its now Version-Independent, so no matter which version of BO you run (even future ones), it will work.
- A New, Epic-Looking GUI (Graphical User Interface), which is even skinable (included a few skins)
- Support for Online-Zombies (money hack now is for all players)
List of Features:
- Unlimited Ammo and No Reload
- Unlimited Zombie Money for all players (will watch that your money doesn't drop
below a certain value, you can still earn money as normal)
- Godmode (No Zombie/Bullet-Damage)
- Fast-Trigger: when activated, you can fire semi-automatic weapons, e.g. the FN-Fal as it would be automatic using the key you configured
- Show FPS (draws your current FPS on the game-screen)
- Remove Gun
- Third-Person-View (Treyarch didn't mind implementing that totally, so the hit detection is messed up then...a fun feature only)
- Set your walk/Run-Speed (F7 to set back to normal, F9 to set to 500 due to request from Lord Taz)
- Game-Overlay (working with window mode only), which shows
- A Crosshair, that doesn't interfere with your mouse. Something that made it pretty much useless on other trainers
- The currently activated Hacks
- The color of the Overlay is configurable.
- Its now version-Independent
Most of these will also work in campaign, but not all.
Beware of the Skull, it likes cookies!
I will not release any new offsets for the older Versions of this hack.
- Sph4ck and master131 for inspiration on how to realize a version independent trainer
- Blubb1337 because he is german and just has to be mentioned
- Big Thanks to Lolbie
- Me for Coding and gathering all the offsets