Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139
  1. #76
    Angelchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hack Framework.vb
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    59

    News

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeninka View Post
    any news on when full trainer is done ?
    I know your working on it and you have a busy life, but I was just wondering how things are going.
    Woohoo, im on holiday for 2 weeks now guys. (Finaly) So here is an Update on the Current Situation

    I have a few little things that I need to do to prepare when the holidayís is over but apart from that I am now free to create anything without the worry of time.
    Though mind you this trainer is not the only project that I am currently working on, my first priority is a (Out of topic) Website creation for a game that I am creating for my friends and myself. Nothing special but if you all really want to know I am using UDK to do it.

    On the mirror side (Down or good sideÖ depending on how you view it) I am redesigning my GUI, and actually the whole application again, so this will give me a little more work to do. The reason for this is because the Trayarch patch has messed up some hacks, and my program layout needs to beÖ altered big timeÖ

    But itís been worked on well, donít worry, though I have no estimate time (Iím very bad with that)

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Angelchev For This Useful Post:

    Zeninka (04-08-2011)

  3. #77
    Zeninka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind my pc
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelchev View Post
    Woohoo, im on holiday for 2 weeks now guys. (Finaly) So here is an Update on the Current Situation

    I have a few little things that I need to do to prepare when the holidayís is over but apart from that I am now free to create anything without the worry of time.
    Though mind you this trainer is not the only project that I am currently working on, my first priority is a (Out of topic) Website creation for a game that I am creating for my friends and myself. Nothing special but if you all really want to know I am using UDK to do it.

    On the mirror side (Down or good sideÖ depending on how you view it) I am redesigning my GUI, and actually the whole application again, so this will give me a little more work to do. The reason for this is because the Trayarch patch has messed up some hacks, and my program layout needs to beÖ altered big timeÖ

    But itís been worked on well, donít worry, though I have no estimate time (Iím very bad with that)
    Its nice to hear your update, I really appreciate it.
    I'm really looking forward to your finished trainer and let's hope we all enjoy it as much as I will
    Keep up the good work and I wish you the best with you game.

  4. #78
    juggalo200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    174
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    368
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    is this a online trainer

  5. #79
    Bleysinhazen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Well, the basic Hax are still workin, just the more advanced ones fail now...e.g. on my Trainer, Unlimited ammo, godmode, max money and noclip still work, but all the other features fail...And i won't make an update, focussing more on game development now, way more fun and way more sense
    And what trainer would that be? And does it work with mp?

  6. #80
    Angelchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hack Framework.vb
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleysinhazen View Post
    And what trainer would that be? And does it work with mp?
    Yes, it will work for Multiplayer lol, i swear ive said that more times than i can count.

  7. #81
    Zeninka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind my pc
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelchev View Post
    Yes, it will work for Multiplayer lol, i swear ive said that more times than i can count.
    Sadly some people can't read these days

  8. #82
    Pwnage31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    to bad it doesnt work at all!!!!

  9. #83
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnage31 View Post
    to bad it doesnt work at all!!!!
    sux2b-u. it works perfectly man.

  10. #84
    Mw2HaxPC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you.......... Posts: 9,001
    Posts
    196
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummermoose View Post
    sux2b-u. it works perfectly man.
    Umm.... Wtf?

    I bet they didn't patch urs lucky

    ....XD
    Computer Specs: Processor : AMD Phenom II X4 975 @ 4.02 GHz (Overclocked), Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 (Overclocking Application) , Monitor Type : Acer P236H - 23 inches (1920x1080), Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Home Edition Service Pack 1 (64-bit), DirectX : Version 11.00, Windows Performance Index : 5.9 on 7.9 lol.







    U Mad Bro?










  11. #85
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mw2HaxPC View Post
    Umm.... Wtf?

    I bet they didn't patch urs lucky

    ....XD
    well i only tried ammo to quickly see if it works. and it does. idk officially, but i have a few mod plugins.

  12. #86
    Bleysinhazen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeninka View Post
    Sadly some people can't read these days
    whoa chill out. I'm wasn't talking about angelchev's trainer! I was talking about the trainer Edlmann uses...

  13. #87
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Other thread brother >>>>
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  14. #88
    Dargonmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bored
    How do i download this? all there is is a download section with a thing that wants me to take a servey and then when i take it an error comes up..... WTF

    ok, lol nvm i just had to activate my account... XD, BUT new problem
    i have no clue what to open this file with what should i open it with. when i poen it with internet it doesnt do anything and comes up with the same thing. please help
    Last edited by Dargonmike; 04-21-2011 at 02:27 PM.

  15. #89
    d0h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    trashbin
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    142
    My Mood
    Doh
    you tried to open it with the internet? curious action isnt it?

  16. #90
    cittyrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Can i get a ban if i use the trainer?
    Subscribe me on Youtube

    [YOUTUBE]0SERu1K2vFk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread