Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1032
  1. #136
    thegreatsin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Caused me huge FPS drops, went from 100 average to 40 average, even after I removed the hack, the drop is still there

  2. #137
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreatsin View Post
    Caused me huge FPS drops, went from 100 average to 40 average, even after I removed the hack, the drop is still there
    then your pc fails
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  3. #138
    DaisukeJP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    haha true that

  4. #139
    Torr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    any1 got banned ?

  5. #140
    JuGGeR-NaUgHt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Torr View Post
    any1 got banned ?
    Nope, have you?

  6. #141
    David890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    i've always wondered with online cheats... what if admin or support from vac gets link to this site / hack and especially with this; realizes how many people have downloaded this etc.. wouldn't they include it in a scan or something to ban everybody? thought they were very uptight with their anti-cheat policy :/ does that require too much programming or is it simply a human factor as in being too lazy and not taking it seriously?
    like fbi have ppl searching for child porn sites to shut down (haha i know cheating is tiny next to nothing of a problem compared to this) wouldn't vac also be doing this as they do not do much anyway since video/email/ingame reports all get ignored anyway?

  7. #142
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post
    i've always wondered with online cheats... what if admin or support from vac gets link to this site / hack and especially with this; realizes how many people have downloaded this etc.. wouldn't they include it in a scan or something to ban everybody? thought they were very uptight with their anti-cheat policy :/ does that require too much programming or is it simply a human factor as in being too lazy and not taking it seriously?
    like fbi have ppl searching for child porn sites to shut down (haha i know cheating is tiny next to nothing of a problem compared to this) wouldn't vac also be doing this as they do not do much anyway since video/email/ingame reports all get ignored anyway?
    VAC will already know about this one, and try to evade it. But as it runs of from a Coding Language Environment, its like ordinary coding, and you can't ban people from coding, can you ? Its really hard to detect, Sph4ck did an awesome job on this
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  8. #143
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    It took them 9 months to detect the exe signature from the mw2 version of this hack, the python for that is still undetected.
    I can only think of 3 ways they could detect this one bordering on illeagal unless covered in tos which I honestly haven't read. The other 1 would take a rework of how vac works by taking full print screens but they would need an analyzer or have to have someone check.

  9. #144
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Hacking is not illegal. It is only against the game's terms and conditions and the only thing you legally risk is a ban. This is why FBI won't look for you.

    Steam is lazy and makes so much money that they forgot to do a decent anti-cheat system.

  10. #145
    Scarface™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Am I still able to use this one? (18-03-11)
    Or is it detected already?

  11. #146
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface™ View Post
    Am I still able to use this one? (18-03-11)
    Or is it detected already?
    It is still undetected. If this changes, it will be edited in the main post and Sph4ck will try to get a new version out.
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  12. #147
    David890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    btw when i saw that a new version of this cheat was released from the other thread (older version) i could have sworn i saw some apparently official message about 1.7 containing some other features such as rage bot? so that aimbot+triggerbot automatically only kills the 1 person u select? like if there is 1 guy that is calling u a cheater u can just keep killing him only etc.. would be pretty sweet since like 90% of the time the people that are extremely sure of someone cheating but that is good at hiding it can tell they are cheating

  13. #148
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarface™ View Post
    Am I still able to use this one? (18-03-11)
    Or is it detected already?
    Its undetected if u have python installed
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  14. #149
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by David890 View Post
    btw when i saw that a new version of this cheat was released from the other thread (older version) i could have sworn i saw some apparently official message about 1.7 containing some other features such as rage bot? so that aimbot+triggerbot automatically only kills the 1 person u select? like if there is 1 guy that is calling u a cheater u can just keep killing him only etc.. would be pretty sweet since like 90% of the time the people that are extremely sure of someone cheating but that is good at hiding it can tell they are cheating
    It's only a rage ESP. Use PageUp/PageDown to select a player and he/she will appear in a different color for quick identification. But there is no effect on aimbot which acts normally: aiming at target near crosshair.

    There is no ragebot.

  15. #150
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hacking is not illegal. It is only against the game's terms and conditions and the only thing you legally risk is a ban. This is why FBI won't look for you.

    Steam is lazy and makes so much money that they forgot to do a decent anti-cheat system.
    I wasn't saying the hack was illeagel just that one method steam could use to detect could be in some places

Page 10 of 69 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast