Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1032
  1. #16
    ThePecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks man your simply awesome

  2. #17
    Xtreme911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Crappy
    can someone tell me how the autostab will work?

  3. #18
    GEEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks for this work fine...how can i edit the config? thanks

  4. #19
    itzjaake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEX View Post
    thanks for this work fine...how can i edit the config? thanks
    Just double click on it and select notepad [Windows 7]
    Or right click and choose open with.. then select notepad.

  5. #20
    GEEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by itzjaake View Post
    Just double click on it and select notepad [Windows 7]
    Or right click and choose open with.. then select notepad.
    ok thanks

  6. #21
    vй?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crossfire.
    Posts
    2,035
    Reputation
    -74
    Thanks
    118
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    thanks dude
    inFAMOUS
    It is the best game

  7. #22
    itzjaake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JuGGeR-NaUgHt View Post
    How do I make it in full screen windowed mode I want the FPS to be seen and also the ammo counter. Without the borders and stuff, I have a script which does remove the borders but it still doesn't show the FPS?
    I'm pretty sure you can't.
    The small screen sucks, but it isn't too bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme911 View Post
    can someone tell me how the autostab will work?
    Just run up next to a player and it automatically stabs them without you having to press v (default).
    Quote Originally Posted by GEEX View Post
    ok thanks
    No problem.

  8. #23
    MiF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.class
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Personal thoughts about new stuff in 1.7:

    Enemy Behind Indicator: Usefull, but shows sometimes way too far (Max range would be nice.)

    Triggerbot: Fun as usualy, but sometimes wont shot. Fun to use with combination of rage aimbot.

    Ammo Counter: VERY usefull in HC. Ammo-carried counter would be nice too.

    C4 Autofire: The lulz. It's pretty fun to kill people who are too lazy to shot obvius C4's. Bad thing you have to had it on open place, since it dosent detect walls.

    Grenade cooking counter: Good for newbs, but personally i have counter inside my head.
    CoD: Black ops External ESP by sph4ck VAC status 1.5.2011: DETECTED!



    Need help with External ESP by sph4ck?. Add me on steam (napoleonxxx08) and i try my best. Please press "Thanks" If i helped you

  9. #24
    House's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,990
    Reputation
    223
    Thanks
    8,978
    My Mood
    Cynical
    kewl, thanks

  10. #25
    hooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,194
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by MiF View Post
    Personal thoughts about new stuff in 1.7:

    Enemy Behind Indicator: Usefull, but shows sometimes way too far (Max range would be nice.)

    Triggerbot: Fun as usualy, but sometimes wont shot. Fun to use with combination of rage aimbot.

    Ammo Counter: VERY usefull in HC. Ammo-carried counter would be nice too.

    C4 Autofire: The lulz. It's pretty fun to kill people who are too lazy to shot obvius C4's. Bad thing you have to had it on open place, since it dosent detect walls.

    Grenade cooking counter: Good for newbs, but personally i have counter inside my head.
    Place C4 on ceiling above bomb site in Search and destroy. Have fun.

  11. #26
    haxorCod's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    thx !
    Really nice job will download now.

  12. #27
    leprosynachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Very clean I can notice the difference in the bot. Thanks.

  13. #28
    jonhappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    is it possible to make the trigger bot more sensitive?
    autostab isnt working

  14. #29
    shadow310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im the bomb your holding
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    ok the Enemy Behind Indicator dose it not aim at enemys behind walls?
    cheapest VPS server around
    Watch and sub if you like this is a 35-0 in one game


  15. #30
    Maqulvent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ----snip----
    Last edited by Maqulvent; 03-13-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Seems to have corrected itself.

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast