Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 1032
  1. #286
    ifury's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    aaaaa
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    SHUTUP this is an open source stop crying about it being outdated he makes it for free so why whine? your not paying anything play legit for a bit or go outside and get some sun
    ROFL
    so true

  2. #287
    Stroop2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    445
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    2,144
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Maybe this topic should be closed for a while cus of all the noobs who are complaining that it aint working

  3. #288
    sos!ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroop2000 View Post
    Maybe this topic should be closed for a while cus of all the noobs who are complaining that it aint working
    um, nobody has complained once you fucking idiot. Just stating its not working.
    So shut your fuckass up.

  4. #289
    kU$h3D!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    reEfeRs1dE,s0caL
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Captain obvious strikes again
    dude u are like the spammer from hell in this thread lol,seriously though stop spamming ur bs bro no one cares what u have to say n ur not helping anyone, obviously ur a dumb kid so sorry on that account but dam really!n u sit tere n try to tell other people tere spamming ur just as bad ur lame bro!
    btw,i kno this is spam to but atleast i wont post in this thread again unlike u on the other hand!really though if u dont have anything nice to say or people to really actually help or projects or useful information to release/post then y the fuk r u posting anything just to look like u have alot of posts sorry bro that dont make u a l33t hAx0r man lol!sorry ill stop now!

    ps.i had a good 3 week run with that hack undetected n im sure others longer than that,thats fukin nice man gj thanks for a sik ass public release!

  5. #290
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by kU$h3D! View Post
    dude u are like the spammer from hell in this thread lol,seriously though stop spamming ur bs bro no one cares what u have to say n ur not helping anyone, obviously ur a dumb kid so sorry on that account but dam really!n u sit tere n try to tell other people tere spamming ur just as bad ur lame bro!
    btw,i kno this is spam to but atleast i wont post in this thread again unlike u on the other hand!really though if u dont have anything nice to say or people to really actually help or projects or useful information to release/post then y the fuk r u posting anything just to look like u have alot of posts sorry bro that dont make u a l33t hAx0r man lol!sorry ill stop now!

    ps.i had a good 3 week run with that hack undetected n im sure others longer than that,thats fukin nice man gj thanks for a sik ass public release!
    Erm lets cut this short.... SHUT THE FUCK UP

  6. #291
    ojj321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Hot
    lol now that no one can use the hacks, all they do is come and troll on ze internetz.... plz chill ze fuck down... it will come sonner than u think.. hopefully bfore spring break ends

  7. #292
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ojj321 View Post
    lol now that no one can use the hacks, all they do is come and troll on ze internetz.... plz chill ze fuck down... it will come sonner than u think.. hopefully bfore spring break ends
    Update will be This weekend probally.

  8. #293
    ojj321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Hot
    I hope so , from what ive seen this guy uploads new hacks pretty quick.

  9. #294
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by ojj321 View Post
    I hope so , from what ive seen this guy uploads new hacks pretty quick.
    Yeh.. No guarentee's though hes pretty busy atm.

  10. #295
    ojj321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    441
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Hot
    I just noticed that in the new update now u are able to c the dlc even if u hvnt purchased them yet.... are these ever gonna be free? srry if this is offtopic

  11. #296
    sos!ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Yeh.. No guarentee's though hes pretty busy atm.
    love how you act like you kno whim. shut the fuck up faggot

  12. #297
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sos!ck View Post
    love how you act like you kno whim. shut the fuck up faggot
    I dont act like i know him and why tell me to shut the fuck up kid... I was helping somebody out, HE CLEARLY SAID IN HIS LAST THREAD HES BUSY WITH IRL STUFF

    so before you try to be a smartass and try to troll shut the fuck up and Know some shit dick head

  13. #298
    peerless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    al-waha
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Hot
    Jesus it's males in here.....sorry!!
    nice work sph4ck but it's detected now! 26-3-2011

  14. #299
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by peerless View Post
    Jesus it's males in here.....sorry!!
    nice work sph4ck but it's detected now! 26-3-2011
    Its not detected... It outdated detected means people can be banned by it outdated means it doesnt work because of an update... it just needs to be updated

  15. #300
    AzlexX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by peerless View Post
    Jesus it's males in here.....sorry!!
    nice work sph4ck but it's detected now! 26-3-2011
    Based on your 1 post count and the post being what you wrote. You are a troll.

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast