Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1032
  1. #391
    djrajir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Free File Hosting and Online Backup Storage.

    For blue/red boxes.
    Sorry for not uploading on the site thing but idk how o-o
    Virus scans would be nice any time you post a file. I'll check this out though. Are the esp offsets all you found?

  2. #392
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Most has been fixed in this... Only thing that hasnt is aimbot

    Pm me your steam name if you ahve any problems
    Last edited by Muffin.; 03-26-2011 at 10:26 AM.

  3. #393
    Anniversary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netivot, Israel
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Free File Hosting and Online Backup Storage.

    For blue/red boxes.
    Sorry for not uploading on the site thing but idk how o-o
    can you upload it to other site like
    ***********

    Prees THANKS if i helped

  4. #394
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniversary View Post


    can you upload it to other site like
    ***********
    One:No cuz i cba

    Two: Your link was blocked.

    If you dont trust the site dont download just wait for the offical release.

  5. #395
    Anniversary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netivot, Israel
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    One:No cuz i cba

    Two: Your link was blocked.

    If you dont trust the site dont download just wait for the offical release.
    upload to : multi - upload

    Prees THANKS if i helped

  6. #396
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniversary View Post


    upload to : multi - upload
    Already said no. If you dont trust the site that ive put on im not forcing you to download it? im trying to help people out here i dont need to upload it again.

    Did it work djraj
    Last edited by Muffin.; 03-26-2011 at 10:33 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muffin. For This Useful Post:

    conan1 (03-26-2011)

  8. #397
    Anniversary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netivot, Israel
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Already said no. If you dont trust the site that ive put on im not forcing you to download it? im trying to help people out here i dont need to upload it again.

    Did it work djraj
    what is ur steam name?1

    Prees THANKS if i helped

  9. #398
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Anniversary View Post


    what is ur steam name?1
    "The black wolf"

  10. #399
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Hi all, the updated BlackOps gave me some unexpected work this weekend.

    Here is a first quick & dirty version 1.7.1.

    Everything seems to work except Ammo counter and Grenade Countdown which I had to disable.

    New maps from DLC will come later, as it is some more work (and I need to buy the DLC first).

    Enjoy

    @mods, it would be nice to change the first post with this new file, and the thread name.

    Antivirus scans:
    ExternalHack v1.7.1 for BlackOps by Sph4ck.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

  11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sph4ck For This Useful Post:

    amd_74 (03-26-2011),Anniversary (03-26-2011),Bl00dRedDragon (03-26-2011),elduncan (03-26-2011),haxorCod (03-26-2011),lightningss (03-26-2011),mdmusicpl (03-26-2011),Melodia (03-26-2011),Muffin. (03-26-2011),Ph3n0m (03-26-2011),skip2mylou (03-26-2011),sniperfan (03-27-2011),SoupX (03-26-2011),tonykwong901 (03-26-2011),Vivalavakich (03-26-2011),wacke (03-26-2011)

  12. #400
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sph4ck View Post
    Hi all, the updated BlackOps gave me some unexpected work this weekend.

    Here is a first quick & dirty version 1.7.1.

    Everything seems to work except Ammo counter and Grenade Countdown which I had to disable.

    New maps from DLC will come later, as it is some more work (and I need to buy the DLC first).

    Enjoy

    @mods, it would be nice to change the first post with this new file, and the thread name.

    Antivirus scans:
    ExternalHack v1.7.1 for BlackOps by Sph4ck.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    Thanks sph4ck! So aimbot will work in this one?

  13. #401
    mdmusicpl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    why i cant download it?

  14. #402
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmusicpl View Post
    why i cant download it?
    Needs approving just wait a bit

  15. #403
    mdmusicpl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ohhh ok sorry

  16. #404
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmusicpl View Post
    ohhh ok sorry
    Dont worry i think we're all a bit unpatient as its double xp But sph4ck needed to do alot

  17. #405
    sph4ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    main.py
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Thanks sph4ck! So aimbot will work in this one?
    Yes, so as Red/Blue detection.

    Just a word of explanation: I added a feature in 1.7 so that aimbot stops when there is no more ammo. Since ammo counter is broken and always at zero, the hack thought you had no ammo and disabled aimbot.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to sph4ck For This Useful Post:

    Muffin. (03-26-2011)

Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast