Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 1032
  1. #706
    JamesA1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The dark side
    Posts
    1,703
    Reputation
    271
    Thanks
    529
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario773 View Post
    how can i post one^^ ???


    it is in german sorry
    MPGH isn't an image hosting service.
    Upload to imageshack or picdrop.
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

    Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com

  2. #707
    nick009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Tomabot DONT WORK!
    Triggerbot DONT WORK!
    PLEASE FIX!
    Last edited by nick009; 04-08-2011 at 09:12 AM.

  3. #708
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by nick009 View Post
    Tomabot DONT WORK!
    Triggerbot DONT WORK!
    PLEASE FIX!
    they both work. toma bot works but doesnt usually hit, triggerbot works but there is no point because you can shoot faster with aimbot.
    but they work.

  4. #709
    Miku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Retard, bind H to fire and for tomahawk, just hold G or Middle Mouse 'till it goes automaticly up...

  5. #710
    shetface300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    On mw2's page they made a thread about things that are bannable or not look here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...nable-not.html This guy said that External hacks are detected by vac somehow they found out its detected i know many of you people are gonna say "dude your dumb thats mw2 this is black ops" but..black ops uses VAC too.. any declaration?

  6. #711
    Slaytanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    924
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Bored
    The externals that were detected on mw were the exe version of this hack
    vac detected the signature of the exe the python is still safe I use it on mw2 all the time.
    Sph4ck pulled the exe out of his releases for this reason

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

    shetface300 (04-08-2011)

  8. #712
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shetface300 View Post
    On mw2's page they made a thread about things that are bannable or not look here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...nable-not.html This guy said that External hacks are detected by vac somehow they found out its detected i know many of you people are gonna say "dude your dumb thats mw2 this is black ops" but..black ops uses VAC too.. any declaration?
    dude your dumb thats mw2 this is black ops. No exe now.

  9. #713
    shetface300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    The externals that were detected on mw were the exe version of this hack
    vac detected the signature of the exe the python is still safe I use it on mw2 all the time.
    Sph4ck pulled the exe out of his releases for this reason
    Oh okay thanks

  10. #714
    ruuduli1ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Grid
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    May I ask if there are any chances of XP users getting a BO wallhack ?

  11. #715
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ruuduli1ne View Post
    May I ask if there are any chances of XP users getting a BO wallhack ?
    Nope. Hack needs aero > not in xp.

  12. #716
    Assassinanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Under Your Desk ;3
    Posts
    332
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    109
    My Mood
    Bored
    I cant wait for v1.8/2.0!

    Might wanna add something like a non-aimbot triggerbot. =)

  13. #717
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why would anyone need that though? You can turn down all the settings on aimbot to like 1 so its still on but does nothing, and you can use triggerbot?....
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  14. #718
    Horsedick.mpeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassinanic View Post
    I cant wait for v1.8/2.0!

    Might wanna add something like a non-aimbot triggerbot. =)
    y? tell me y do u want that? and tell me why cant u just modify Esp.py to get it? hackers these days.......

  15. #719
    gdawg33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsedick.mpeg View Post
    y? tell me y do u want that? and tell me why cant u just modify Esp.py to get it? SKIDS these days.......
    fixed it for you.

  16. #720
    Miku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Lol, nope, he's just a regular leecher.

Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast