Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 58
  1. #31
    cittyrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    can i get a bann in zombie mod with the trainer and in what order I start it?
    Subscribe me on Youtube

    [YOUTUBE]0SERu1K2vFk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

  2. #32
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by cittyrunner View Post
    can i get a bann in zombie mod with the trainer and in what order I start it?
    No... You can't get a ban

  3. #33
    cittyrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    in what order I must start it?
    Subscribe me on Youtube

    [YOUTUBE]0SERu1K2vFk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

  4. #34
    Angelchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hack Framework.vb
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    When I click the "Find Addresses" button it also stops responding, but I just let it work for about 10 seconds and it is done. (Buy a faster computer)
    Pfft, LMFAO!, are you joking me pyton? Amazing Job on the trainer (As always) But "Buy a faster computer" LOL Im sorry, you dont get the joke do you?

    Let me tell you, Its no ones fault that your little program freezes because of someone elses computer, It's completely your fault for not being able to write the program properly...

    Do you Hear that People? Dont Blame Yourselfs Blame that cool guy over there

    Sure you got a pattern scanner, but WTF is it useful for anyways? Here is a tip to Really Improve your Trainer:
    Have a Background task that automatially scans for the game addresses the first first time the trainer opens, and 'save' the addresses found from the pattern scanning function to eather the registry or in an 'encrypted' file (use Base 64 as thats integrated in Visual Studio)

    That way you dont need to go through that process.
    Joke's over.

    Im sorry if i went over the top, it just seemed to me you really didnt get the hang of this. Its just a much better coding practise, but hey, why should you listen to me? I havnt even implemented a pattern scanner yet cuz i really aint bothered until i do it properly.

  5. #35
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    I actually found a way to draw where the mouse is. But as im not workin on it anymore, and the current version isnt workin, i won't release that one. May tell you how to do it anyways, as i don't need it anymore.

    And you helped me with what? You sent me a write only offset that i could use if i want (as CE is Open Source and its coded in Delphi i got the part on how to do it). But i wont. Nothing in my Trainer is from you.

    But well, thx that im at least a bit in your credits, even though in the wrong place.
    I helped u by telling u that the difference between to different addresses will stay the same after an update.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelchev View Post
    Pfft, LMFAO!, are you joking me pyton? Amazing Job on the trainer (As always) But "Buy a faster computer"

    Im sorry if i went over the top, it just seemed to me you really didnt get the hang of this. Its just a much better coding practise, but hey, why should you listen to me? I havnt even implemented a pattern scanner yet cuz i really aint bothered until i do it properly.
    It doesnt matter on my computer that u need to scan for addresses when it only takes 10 seconds.
    And btw i think u went over the top. They shouldnt blame me for nothing. They should thank me for even making a trainer.
    Thanks for the scan once idear. I will look into it.
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-05-2011 at 02:22 PM.

  6. #36
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I helped u by telling u that the difference between to different addresses will stay the same after an update.
    Lmfao. Yeah, youre smart. I never would have figured that out, even thouh my constants where declared relative before you told me that xD ask lolbie, i showed him that stuff for his trainer before you told me. lol.

    And 10 seconds for pattern scanning? Mine takes a max of 3 secs (use regexps. way faster).
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  7. #37
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Lmfao. Yeah, youre smart. I never would have figured that out, even thouh my constants where declared relative before you told me that xD ask lolbie, i showed him that stuff for his trainer before you told me. lol.

    And 10 seconds for pattern scanning? Mine takes a max of 3 secs (use regexps. way faster).
    Ur trainer only needs to scan for two or three addresses, because u can calculate the rest.
    My trainer scans for 5 because it uses code injection instead of editing values like urs. (injection is cleaner)
    5>3 so of course my scanner takes a little more time.
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-06-2011 at 02:44 PM.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  8. #38
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Ur trainer only needs to scan for two or three addresses, because u can calculate the rest.
    My trainer scans for 5 because it uses code injection instead of editing values like urs. (injection is cleaner)
    5>3 so of course my scanner takes a little more time.
    Just stop going on about it, and carry on improving your trainer

  9. #39
    Angelchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hack Framework.vb
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    I helped u by telling u that the difference between to different addresses will stay the same after an update.


    It doesnt matter on my computer that u need to scan for addresses when it only takes 10 seconds.
    And btw i think u went over the top. They shouldnt blame me for nothing. They should thank me for even making a trainer.
    Thanks for the scan once idear. I will look into it.
    Meh sorry about that, no meaning on flaming or anything, my day wasnt the best it could be had to take it out on something . LOL JK Na im just a big fan of the concept that its not the Hardware thats not fast enough, but the way it was programmed (No offence intended at all) If you know what argument i am talking about.

    Anyways, Pyton, you have been making trainers for about a year now... LOL why havnt you mvoed on to... like... you know... lol something more advanced? Yeh ok your trainer is advanced, maybe its time to move into C? or C++, or if you want to be familiar with something still, use C# some params and stuff are the same as vb.

  10. #40
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelchev View Post
    Meh sorry about that, no meaning on flaming or anything, my day wasnt the best it could be had to take it out on something . LOL JK Na im just a big fan of the concept that its not the Hardware thats not fast enough, but the way it was programmed (No offence intended at all) If you know what argument i am talking about.

    Anyways, Pyton, you have been making trainers for about a year now... LOL why havnt you mvoed on to... like... you know... lol something more advanced? Yeh ok your trainer is advanced, maybe its time to move into C? or C++, or if you want to be familiar with something still, use C# some params and stuff are the same as vb.
    Im quite far with the scan once thing allready.
    About moving on. Trainers is simply what i think is the most fun. Every time i add some thing to a trainer i learn something new. I love this.
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-06-2011 at 02:44 PM.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  11. #41
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
    Im quite far with the scan once thing allready.
    About moving on. Trainers is simply what i think is the most fun. Every time i add some thing to a trainer i learn something new. I love this.
    I for my part love game developing way more than killing other ppls games if you want to take a look at it, google shape wars delphi, should be the first link :P (actually only released on a german forum so far, but well, its fun to play anyways)
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  12. #42
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    I for my part love game developing way more than killing other ppls games if you want to take a look at it, google shape wars delphi, should be the first link :P (actually only released on a german forum so far, but well, its fun to play anyways)
    I will take a look
    Last edited by pyton789; 04-06-2011 at 02:43 PM.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

  13. #43
    cittyrunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    dont work for me every time when i start black ops and the trainer the trainer will crash
    Subscribe me on Youtube

    [YOUTUBE]0SERu1K2vFk&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

  14. #44
    infernix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    273
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    391
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    more damage looks cool
    Boring....

  15. #45
    pyton789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    793
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by cittyrunner View Post
    dont work for me every time when i start black ops and the trainer the trainer will crash
    does the trainer crash instantly?
    Try these things and tell me what happens:
    Open the trainer without opening the game. Does the trainer crash or say "CoD was not found".
    Open the trainer and the game. does the check boxes "flicker"? and then both game and trainer crashes?

    Did u use any previous versions of my trainer? If yes then: Did u use the one without hotkeys?

    If yes to any of these then it is the hotkeys that aren't fully working.

    M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast