Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 85
  1. #16
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bagno97 View Post
    hay the rapid fire aint working i pressed fast tigger and nothing shoots normally please i love rapid fire i realy love it help

    looks good but lots of bugs and errors abd plus game laggs when i put unlimited ammo on and fast tiggeraint working either on mp or sp. but everything has its problem. nice trainer waiting for next update
    if you lag while activating unl. ammo than is your pc not that good and you get an error now when you press 1 hit ko that is right but that will all be fixed today
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  2. #17
    shetface300's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Will some of the feutures work for the campaign? Or just zombies?

  3. #18
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by shetface300 View Post
    Will some of the feutures work for the campaign? Or just zombies?
    everything works for sp
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  4. #19
    Pingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    if you lag while activating unl. ammo than is your pc not that good
    Out of curiosity, why would it lag when using unlimited ammo?
    Have you created a loop on a fast timer or something?

    Can i see the source code for that. A simple AA script would take care of all ammo addresses including nades. 0% lag since the game will handle the changes and not your app.

  5. #20
    Edlmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Main.pas
    Posts
    1,387
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    405
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
    Out of curiosity, why would it lag when using unlimited ammo?
    Have you created a loop on a fast timer or something?

    Can i see the source code for that. A simple AA script would take care of all ammo addresses including nades. 0% lag since the game will handle the changes and not your app.
    Yes, hes using a timer for now (afaik). Seems to me like you did a pretty great part of this trainer, right?
    My Releases:
    GUI For External BoxESP v. 1.0
    Another Single-Player-Zombie-Trainer v 3.0
    <Delphi Source> Simple Pattern Scanner

    If you have questions concerning coding/hacking in delphi, just pm me

  6. #21
    Pingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlmann View Post
    Yes, hes using a timer for now (afaik). Seems to me like you did a pretty great part of this trainer, right?
    No not really. I helped alittle but nothing worth mentioning.

  7. #22
    EdlmannAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
    No not really. I helped alittle but nothing worth mentioning.
    Don't be so self-deprecating You did the console-enabler (i had a look at the code, its amazing work, pretty and clean code), and also the Injection class or did someone else do that? And those 2 are the most advanced features here on MPGH

  8. #23
    scoobydoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    does this work on the DLC map pack zombie maps ?? like with no problems

  9. #24
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoos View Post
    does this work on the DLC map pack zombie maps ?? like with no problems
    it should
    but keep in mind unless i upload the update 1 hit ko no recoil and fast trigger don't work
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #25
    EdlmannAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    it should
    but keep in mind unless i upload the update 1 hit ko no recoil and fast trigger don't work
    Did you still not find the addresses? Seems to be hard to do...

  11. #26
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EdlmannAlt View Post
    Did you still not find the addresses? Seems to be hard to do...
    i found 2 of them but i need help with 1 ...
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  12. #27
    Pingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    687
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    829
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by EdlmannAlt View Post
    Don't be so self-deprecating You did the console-enabler (i had a look at the code, its amazing work, pretty and clean code), and also the Injection class or did someone else do that? And those 2 are the most advanced features here on MPGH
    EdlmannAlt and Edlmann? same person?
    But yea i made the injector but the code he's using is outdated now.
    I made some nice changes. If you seen what the old injection looks like, now it would be done like
    Code:
    Mem.Inject_Jmp(&H768DEB, "c7463c00000000", "837e3c00746A")
    c7463c00000000 being the injecttion and 837e3c00746A being the default.
    So no boolean needed. 1 click of the button injects, another click deallocates and puts things back to normal.
    Plus i added an integrity check. So if the game updates and someone tries using the hack, a message pops up telling them the hack is no longer valid. This will stop people from crashing their game when injecting the wrong location. I'll post it once i finish it in C#, iv done the vb one already.

    @lolbie
    You'l need to configure CE to finish this last hack. To avoid crashing when using the debugger.
    Last edited by Pingo; 07-29-2011 at 06:05 AM.

  13. #28
    scoobydoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    it should
    but keep in mind unless i upload the update 1 hit ko no recoil and fast trigger don't work
    i tryed it in co op zombies and it crashed the game

  14. #29
    EdlmannAlt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
    EdlmannAlt and Edlmann? same person?
    But yea i made the injector but the code he's using is outdated now.
    I made some nice changes. If you seen what the old injection looks like, now it would be done like
    Code:
    Mem.Inject_Jmp(&H768DEB, "c7463c00000000", "837e3c00746A")
    c7463c00000000 being the injecttion and 837e3c00746A being the default.
    So no boolean needed. 1 click of the button injects, another click deallocates and puts things back to normal.
    Plus i added an integrity check. So if the game updates and someone tries using the hack, a message pops up telling them the hack is no longer valid. This will stop people from crashing their game when injecting the wrong location. I'll post it once i finish it in C#, iv done the vb one already.

    @lolbie
    You'l need to configure CE to finish this last hack. To avoid crashing when using the debugger.
    Ye, my main (Edlmann) is currently banned due to having 1337 posts.
    Youre an awesome coder, why don't you create your own hacks?
    Do you mind sending me the code for the new injection? I could learn alot from it. I got the code for the old one, and understood most of it, but still wasn't really able to recode it in delphi...Its pretty hard tranlsating such stuff to another language, as i had to rewrite some functions that VB has and delphi hasn't (e.g. IIF, Byte.Parse, IntToByte (getting the bytes from an integer) and all that stuff...

  15. #30
    uzi177's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ground
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Asleep
    crashes when 1 kit kill is used and the commands don't do anything in game
    BATTLEFIELD3 FTW!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Detected] -Synex- Black Ops Zombie ::Trainer::
    By Angelchev in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 02:52 AM
  2. [Detected] Black ops zombie trainer LOTS OF FEATURES guys
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 03:24 AM
  3. black ops zombie trainer ammo/money
    By lightningss in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
  4. [Detected] Black Ops Zombies Trainer (Rapid Fire)+(Menu)
    By Pwnage31 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 02:13 AM
  5. [Detected] black ops zombie trainer V1.1
    By erikkire1 in forum Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM