Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 164
  1. #76
    THEGMoD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well, I somewhat think that it is definatly patched, considering I was just today playing AlterOps using this hack, I got kicked from as server for a different reason (Making room for clan member). And when I tryed to click on the server browser again, it said that I was permanently banned... So uhhm... Yeah...

  2. #77
    antiqque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by THEGMoD View Post
    Well, I somewhat think that it is definatly patched, considering I was just today playing AlterOps using this hack, I got kicked from as server for a different reason (Making room for clan member). And when I tryed to click on the server browser again, it said that I was permanently banned... So uhhm... Yeah...
    how can you say it's patched when the last patch was 2 weeks ago? you probably had bad luck and used it on a server ran by one of the mods on aiw and they banned you manually but that doesn't mean the hack is patched.

  3. #78
    bestcheatfinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    What I always do is join a server that doesn't have VAC labeled next to it. Also, while you're in game using the hack, an option to vote to kick you out from the server might pop up. If that happens, leave the game and join back after u know the voting has ended.

  4. #79
    antiqque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bestcheatfinder View Post
    What I always do is join a server that doesn't have VAC labeled next to it. Also, while you're in game using the hack, an option to vote to kick you out from the server might pop up. If that happens, leave the game and join back after u know the voting has ended.
    there is no VAC, omfg. even if the server owner sets vac on in the server settings YOU ARE NOT PLAYING THROUGH STEAM therefore NO VAC.

  5. #80
    demonnator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Breezy
    vely nice

    been using this hack for ages from like version 1.7

  6. #81
    diskytoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    uuuh *___* used this hack since the beginning on steam and now on alterops *__* thy

  7. #82
    nomercy1234567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    does it work for steam version and for alterops?

  8. #83
    antiqque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nomercy1234567 View Post
    does it work for steam version and for alterops?
    only alterops. there is a slight chance it might work with the steam version but it's detected by VAC

  9. #84
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    253
    My Mood
    Inspired
    finally it works!

  10. #85
    grrgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Dont use it, I just got permanently vac banned and i only used it for one kill in ffa before it booted me. Now it says NOTICE this account has been permanently banned from the Call of Duty: Black Ops servers. Just a heads up..

  11. #86
    antiqque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grrgto View Post
    Dont use it, I just got permanently vac banned and i only used it for one kill in ffa before it booted me. Now it says NOTICE this account has been permanently banned from the Call of Duty: Black Ops servers. Just a heads up..
    next time read the friggin thread BEFORE using a hack, it's clearly stated in multiple posts that this hack should NOT be used on steam. it's only for AlterOps and the fact that it works with the steam version is a coincidence given the fact that alterops uses an older executable.

  12. #87
    grrgto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yeah i didnt get that until after the fact

  13. #88
    nitrous329's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    launch alterops in windowed mode and use blackopsmp.exe not alterops.exe and dont run as admin

  14. #89
    bestcheatfinder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Guys, I'm not experienced in programming, but is there any way to configure the aimbot so that it locks on to the enemy instantly without the little sliding time in between?

  15. #90
    antiqque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bestcheatfinder View Post
    Guys, I'm not experienced in programming, but is there any way to configure the aimbot so that it locks on to the enemy instantly without the little sliding time in between?
    open readgame.py and change all "self.sensitivity = " and "self.sensitivity_raw =" to like 100 or something, that would make the bot think your ingame sensitivity is very high and will jump instantly to enemies.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Run Black ops and External Hack by Sph4ck with the same file
    By Horsedick.mpeg in forum Call of Duty Black OPS Tutorials
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
  2. HELP WITH KOENS EXTERNAL HACK PLS
    By []Nate in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. The hacks works for me with out DC, nothing new, come in.
    By fallenleaves in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:40 PM
  4. [Tutorial] How to work Speed Hack in Combat Arms, with MPGH Pub.
    By Emokashi in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 03:35 PM
  5. Jump Hack In-Depth Tutorial with Attachment
    By l0dingplzw8 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 08:02 PM