Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93
  1. #31
    CoderBlack09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Visual C++ 2008 Express Editions
    Posts
    770
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice Hacking!

  2. #32
    Ja Nu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    how unlock dlc's ?

  3. #33
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ja Nu View Post
    how unlock dlc's ?
    you need to buy them from steam, as these hacks only work for steam, but to be honest im pretty sure the teleport hacks will almost deffiantly work on cracked dlc maps or even skidrow version but nothing else



  4. #34
    bjk1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    you need to buy them from steam, as these hacks only work for steam, but to be honest im pretty sure the teleport hacks will almost deffiantly work on cracked dlc maps or even skidrow version but nothing else
    I have the steam version of Black ops and have got all the DLC's for free. They work online and the trainer works with them. You just need all the files for it, then use greenluma so the game thinks that you have them.
    BTW Changing the round doesn't work for me. Am I the only one? In a previous version of the trainer it worked(1.5 perhaps idk) but it doesnt anymore. Great otherwise though.

  5. #35
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bjk1290 View Post
    I have the steam version of Black ops and have got all the DLC's for free. They work online and the trainer works with them. You just need all the files for it, then use greenluma so the game thinks that you have them.
    BTW Changing the round doesn't work for me. Am I the only one? In a previous version of the trainer it worked(1.5 perhaps idk) but it doesnt anymore. Great otherwise though.
    Are you sure your using it correctly? and then finishing your current round.
    ZolfernosUltimateBlackOpsTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/395b...is/1337567830/
    Also Please Replace my old attachment with this one, the give weapon was bugged, i fixed it now.

    @Nachos
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by zolferno; 05-21-2012 at 10:20 AM.



  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zolferno For This Useful Post:

    SlyHax (05-21-2012)

  7. #36
    asdlolxd77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Greece ,peiraius
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Amused
    OHHHH FUCKKK SO SEXY HACCCKKK FKING GREAT JOB!!!
    its a game called circle...


    if i helped u pres thanks (:

  8. #37
    DyftRapid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    979
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Big work, Trainer.. Slowly ejectable - pre da stuba mo? Not supported...

  9. #38
    MinecraftModder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Im kinda a noob here and I am wondering where do u get the black ops client thing not the trainer the actual black ops client

  10. #39
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    Are you sure your using it correctly? and then finishing your current round.
    ZolfernosUltimateBlackOpsTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/395b...is/1337567830/
    Also Please Replace my old attachment with this one, the give weapon was bugged, i fixed it now.

    @Nachos
    /Updated attachment

    -Sorry that it took this long time, i've had confirmation (if you know what that is)


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  11. #40
    victorx588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in your house
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Breezy
    its bad it says access is denied for every hack i do

  12. #41
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by victorx588 View Post
    its bad it says access is denied for every hack i do
    ive never heard of this error before, and can you give me the exact error details like any numbers you get with it, and are you using steam version, and are you running it as administrator?



  13. #42
    victorx588's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Some where in your house
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    ive never heard of this error before, and can you give me the exact error details like any numbers you get with it, and are you using steam version, and are you running it as administrator?
    i cracked my BO though when i try to activate lets say no clip it says access is denied

  14. #43
    jimmjimm6699's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    When I open it it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close, that's the error I have. I am on windows xp 64 bit.

  15. #44
    bjk1290's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by zolferno View Post
    Are you sure your using it correctly? and then finishing your current round.
    ZolfernosUltimateBlackOpsTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/395b...is/1337567830/
    Also Please Replace my old attachment with this one, the give weapon was bugged, i fixed it now.

    @Nachos
    yeah im doing every thing and ive even waited until up to round 9 before using it. But all it does is just make it so that you can't change the "current lvl" box(it locks it at the number it was) and then when u finish the round, it doesnt change anything.

  16. #45
    zolferno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    349
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    5,671
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by bjk1290 View Post
    yeah im doing every thing and ive even waited until up to round 9 before using it. But all it does is just make it so that you can't change the "current lvl" box(it locks it at the number it was) and then when u finish the round, it doesnt change anything.
    so you cant change the level atall so say your on lvl 2 you cant change it to lvl 55? because when the number locks it means its found the address already, and can enter a new number in next lvl.



Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Name Changer
    By Rikkaal in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:08 PM
  2. Need Name Changer For non PB server Windows XP :D
    By PoPoDoM in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 11:00 AM
  3. need name changer for cod4 VISTA user
    By sufian123 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
  4. Is there any name changers?
    By PKUDEAD in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 02:49 PM
  5. Name Changer
    By password911 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 09:38 AM

Tags for this Thread