Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 231
  1. #166
    macke369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland obv.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    440
    My Mood
    Bored
    Say what??

  2. #167
    ragecry21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    You got treyarch banned.Its still Undetected by VAC.

    ---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by w1zd00m View Post
    You got treyarch banned.Its still Undetected by VAC.

  3. #168
    paolo313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Does it not work on XP?

  4. #169
    macke369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Finland obv.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    440
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, it does not.

  5. #170
    Stachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland, Gdansk
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    but somebody should do something a lot of people gonna get ban. @Jorndel please do something.

  6. #171
    ragecry21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stachio View Post
    but somebody should do something a lot of people gonna get ban. @Jorndel please do something.
    If they hack to obivious,They will get banned by treyarch.Dont shot at walls and u will be save.If they get banned they hacked to obivious.Well,thats their problem.

  7. #172
    Some people aren't satisfied on what God has given to them.
    MPGH Member
    αςε.εmόkόι's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,645
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    746
    haha, nice release sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Suazo
    There are no easy answer's but there are simple answers
    We must have the courage to do what is morally right

    Copyrighted by: Ace Suazo
    All Rights Reserved.

    Ask permission to me before sharing my works.

  8. #173
    Stachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland, Gdansk
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecry21 View Post
    If they hack to obivious,They will get banned by treyarch.Dont shot at walls and u will be save.If they get banned they hacked to obivious.Well,thats their problem.
    try to ask how i've got ban, i've got it in COMBAT TRAINING, there was lag and after this lag i received message about ban!

  9. #174
    ragecry21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stachio View Post
    try to ask how i've got ban, i've got it in COMBAT TRAINING, there was lag and after this lag i received message about ban!
    Well they checked ur public gameplays&(theatermode) while u were playing combat training and then they banned you.Btw if you get treyarch banned you cant even play combat training anymore.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to ragecry21 For This Useful Post:

    Larity2056 (07-25-2012)

  11. #175
    midem2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    w0rk please dowload it
     
    yeah epic

     
    My mother says : Go to bed
    Me says : NO !
    Mother says :
     
    YOU ARE FREAKING AWSOME

  12. #176
    PhillipMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    85
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where is the original site?
    Helping VIP and Public coding.

    Thank me if I helped.

  13. #177
    Stachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Poland, Gdansk
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ragecry21 View Post
    Well they checked ur public gameplays&(theatermode) while u were playing combat training and then they banned you.Btw if you get treyarch banned you cant even play combat training anymore.
    i don't think so

  14. #178
    ragecry21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Stachio View Post
    i don't think so
    Thats true i got banned 3 times by treyarch.I know what im talking about.
    Last edited by ragecry21; 07-26-2012 at 01:26 PM.

  15. #179
    SynTaX1197's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Idk you guys, i've had plenty of VIP hacks and i used them VERY obviously and I never got a Treyarch ban or a VAC ban at that. BUT i have also had a hack a long time ago that looked EXACTLY like this one that DID end up getting me a 3arc ban. If you guys carried on as long as u did with this one, good. Sounds like it was a good run, But Im starting to think that 3arc might have their own type of cheat protection aside from Valves VAC, Just because of the account I had that got a "Treyarch ban" When that particular ban happened I was using a hack that looked exactly like the one here. All red boxes no names, I got 1 Kill with it before it told me. Error: This account has been permanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty Black Ops servers. Im not saying that this is detected, But really people just be careful.[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by SynTaX1197; 07-27-2012 at 01:49 AM.

  16. #180
    ragecry21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by SynTaX1197 View Post
    Idk you guys, i've had plenty of VIP hacks and i used them VERY obviously and I never got a Treyarch ban or a VAC ban at that. BUT i have also had a hack a long time ago that looked EXACTLY like this one that DID end up getting me a 3arc ban. If you guys carried on as long as u did with this one, good. Sounds like it was a good run, But Im starting to think that 3arc might have their own type of cheat protection aside from Valves VAC, Just because of the account I had that got a "Treyarch ban" When that particular ban happened I was using a hack that looked exactly like the one here. All red boxes no names, I got 1 Kill with it before it told me. Error: This account has been permanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty Black Ops servers. Im not saying that this is detected, But really people just be careful.[COLOR="Silver"]
    If you get to many reports,treyarch checks ur theater games and if u hacked too obiviously,they ban you.They dont have any cheat protection like vac.If you hack legit,they wont(cant) ban you.This hack is still vac undetected,but if you hack with it be carefull dont use it too obiviously(shoot through walls).3 months ago i used a private hack for black ops.It also had a aimbot.I got banned in like 2 days by treyarch.The hack was undetected by vac.
    Last edited by ragecry21; 07-27-2012 at 05:01 AM.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. E3 2010 Stage Demo: Call of Duty Black Ops
    By Niku ・( ̄∀ ̄)・ in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:17 AM
  2. New RARE Call of duty Black ops Gameplay
    By NGT.Rock in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:06 PM
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops: Confirmed Weapons & Analysis by ProDaviid
    By -Simply-Own- in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 08:59 AM
  4. Call of duty: Black Ops NEW Multiplayer GAMEPLAY
    By x1PreDatoR1x in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. [Release] Call of duty - Black ops login
    By willrulz188 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:09 PM