Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Comments please!!

    Hey guys!! Made a video a few days back



    This would be my very first battlefield 3 montage...

    Was hoping you guys could tell me ways to improve on it , skills or video making and editing . New to editing and stuffs though...

    Still , any comments would be greatly appreciated !

    Thank you for your time ^^

  2. #2
    Drastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    9
    Get a proper intro.
    dont put frags that have u runnin runnin runnin and then finally getting a kill.
    could do with more multi kills even tho i know bf3 isnt that kind of game like cod l0l.

  3. #3
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Drastic View Post
    Get a proper intro.
    dont put frags that have u runnin runnin runnin and then finally getting a kill.
    could do with more multi kills even tho i know bf3 isnt that kind of game like cod l0l.
    Okay, so i should only put the killing parts in ?
    Multi kills would mean how many per clip ?

    (Thanks for the comment^^)
    Last edited by jadenyukki31; 02-02-2012 at 11:32 AM.

  4. #4
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    What's your specs?
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  5. #5
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I suggest watching some montages. Try to replicate their videos in a sense and then improve from there.

  6. #6
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    What's your specs?
    Com specs o.o?

    ---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xplode16 View Post
    I suggest watching some montages. Try to replicate their videos in a sense and then improve from there.
    Did feel like doing a starting like theirs but inexperienced :P

  7. #7
    Noovaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,611
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    143
    Lot of kill streaks. Not bad.

  8. #8
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
    Com specs o.o?

    ---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------



    Did feel like doing a starting like theirs but inexperienced :P
    Yes, your comp specs.
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  9. #9
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Well what I would do in this situation is try to replicate one montage exactly. Just not the same footage but the same sort of scenes etc. Then try to improve from your own as you know how others do it etc.

  10. #10
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Noovaa View Post
    Lot of kill streaks. Not bad.
    Thank you ^.^

    ---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Yes, your comp specs.
    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

    ---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by xplode16 View Post
    Well what I would do in this situation is try to replicate one montage exactly. Just not the same footage but the same sort of scenes etc. Then try to improve from your own as you know how others do it etc.
    Really wish i could but i would need help on the editings :O , still new to this stuff ^.^

  11. #11
    runekri3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    800
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    237
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Yeah it was okay.
    Try to remove the running parts next time.
    And like said above better intro.

    But keep making videos and editing them. Thats the best way to learn this stuff. You might watch some editing tips videos but personal experience is the best




    Good luck making videos. =)

  12. #12
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
    Yeah it was okay.
    Try to remove the running parts next time.
    And like said above better intro.

    But keep making videos and editing them. Thats the best way to learn this stuff. You might watch some editing tips videos but personal experience is the best




    Good luck making videos. =)
    Alright , will do when i have the time after my Examinations =)

  13. #13
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,695
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,168
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jadenyukki31 View Post
    Thank you ^.^

    ---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------



    Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560

    ---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------



    Really wish i could but i would need help on the editings :O , still new to this stuff ^.^
    Okey thanks .
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  14. #14
    Snowbrdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    814
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    116
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Ouch. Getting a 2600k isn't good unless you do a LOT of heavy video editing/encoding. The hyperthreading is useless in games. If anything I would suggest you spend more on the GPU instead of the cpu. I'm just judging as you are new to the whole video editing so it isn't that important. At any point that's just me and my hyperactive somethinuts.

  15. #15
    jadenyukki31's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by xplode16 View Post
    Ouch. Getting a 2600k isn't good unless you do a LOT of heavy video editing/encoding. The hyperthreading is useless in games. If anything I would suggest you spend more on the GPU instead of the cpu. I'm just judging as you are new to the whole video editing so it isn't that important. At any point that's just me and my hyperactive somethinuts.
    Hmmm , though im not getting what you are trying to say... I do have a hunch it will be some essential knowledge that i would require. What do you mean by GPU and cpu and why would the video editings be related to the comp specs :O?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please Comment,Rate,Subscibe To My Vids Please!!!!
    By HCORE in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 12:54 AM
  2. Comment,Rate,Subscribe My CA Video Please
    By bdougie221 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:55 PM
  3. A few sigs i made please comment
    By wandererimmortal in forum Showroom
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. my first signatures please comment and rate
    By thechewu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:13 PM
  5. Comments on my sig (please)
    By condor01 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:10 AM