Thread: Dispute

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    andiasliwa01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Dispute

    showthread.php?t=994038&highlight=andiasliwa
    Before taking the decision to have me banned , where is the proof that the account got really recovered "DarkLordXYZ/Donkey" ?
    Or were you in a very hurry to have me banned asap for person issues once you had your chance ?

    "Sen123" I would never recover the account since i am barley online anymore or even worse , would spend my time to play crossfire. I gave you full information about the account have you tried to recover it "back" ?
    "Sen123" Why did you open dispute on Paypal in connection with your thread BEFORE the staffs took the decision that I was guilty ?
    Whatever i ll try to help you to recover back the account /refund if a staff with brain checks through case n proofs and determines that I should do so.
    If anyone is curious why i open this dispute 1 month later is because i have been working and after that i were on vacation in Spain for about 2 weeks , came home at Monday.

  2. #2
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,063
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. I don't really care about "person issues". Just something you think I have for no reason.
    2. It wasn't you who recovered, original owner did. It's your responsibility to pay him back since it was you who sold him the account.
    That is all.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. #3
    andiasliwa01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post

    It wasn't you who recovered, original owner did.
    May i ask how do you know that ? Is there any proof at all that the account got recovered ?
    Last edited by andiasliwa01; 08-12-2015 at 05:38 PM.

  4. #4
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,807
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,457
    @ @andiasliwa01 I always agree with you that he should've asked Sen123 how he got the Screenshots in the first place. But at the same time I disagree with you because you never responded to the thread and you should've known that because you were once a Middleman.

    We also seen you online "1 hour ago" but you never replied to the thread, but because you were once a middleman, we gave you a full 24 hours but you've still failed to reply to the scam report.

    The scam report is RE-OPENED because it was never finished.

    View the Scam Report Here
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  5. #5
    -IamtheOne-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right around the corner.
    Posts
    2,629
    Reputation
    214
    Thanks
    349
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Gents, lets give him the benefit of a doubt here. I know you gave him 24 hours to reply but I can say as an adult myself, I dont spend 24/7 on MPGH. Maybe he works maybe he studies. I myself have the MPGH website/page open all the time (I dont log out, I mean why its my computer). So it might be he loged into his computer for school or work and wham MPGH came up and here you guys think he doesnt want to answer. He is a good guys Gents. Thank you for your time and sorry if I offended anyone. (Maybe just maybe the other party is guilty?) (And why this little ichibay sen123 want andi banned so quickly, why did he get mad when the scam report was reopened? Hummmm
    . I will Only Buy, Sell or Trade with People Who I Deem Honorable. MPGH is The Best Forum But There A Lot of Scammers Here.

    If You Need Help or Advise, PM Me Here or Message on Skype.
    I Am Always Online in Skype or Here in MPGH.
    My One and ONLY Skype: it_call_center

    BE AWARE OF IMPERSONATORS
    CLICK ON MY NAME TO ADD ME
    ~:~~:~-..-~:~~:~
    Useful Links: Current List of OMM - List of Middleman Impersonations - Report a Scammer - Download the OMM Trading App

  6. #6
    sen123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by -IamtheOne- View Post
    Gents, lets give him the benefit of a doubt here. I know you gave him 24 hours to reply but I can say as an adult myself, I dont spend 24/7 on MPGH. Maybe he works maybe he studies. I myself have the MPGH website/page open all the time (I dont log out, I mean why its my computer). So it might be he loged into his computer for school or work and wham MPGH came up and here you guys think he doesnt want to answer. He is a good guys Gents. Thank you for your time and sorry if I offended anyone. (Maybe just maybe the other party is guilty?) (And why this little ichibay sen123 want andi banned so quickly, why did he get mad when the scam report was reopened? Hummmm
    The fuck you talking about ? Did you see how did i tried to contact him ? How many time some1 scammed you? Think before you say something little kid head. Mad? of course , what if you try to contact him like what i did , all punch of msg you sent and you got no answer? will you just sit there and smile?
    Last edited by sen123; 08-13-2015 at 08:08 AM.
    ∞$∞






    (`(*.(`. .. .).*))

  7. #7
    Damxh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well regardless you're flaming that's against rules please obey them

    Leecher: 0 (√)
    Choob: 25 (√)
    Newbie: 50 (X)
    Member: 100 (X)
    Advanced Member: 150 (X)
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 (X)
    Expert Member: 500 (X)
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 (X)
    MPGH Expert: 1000 (X)
    Synthetic Hacker: 1250 (X)
    Blackhat Hacker: 1500 (X)
    Whitehat Hacker: 2000 (X)
    Bobo's Guardian: 2500 (X)
    Upcoming MPGHiean: 3000 (X)
    MPGH Addict: 3500 (X)
    MPGHiean: 4000 (X)
    MPGH Knight: 4500 (X)
    MPGH Lord: 5000 (X)
    MPGH Champion: 5500 (X)
    MPGH King: 6000 (X)
    MPGH Legend: 6500 (X)
    MPGH God: 7000 (X)
    MPGH God II: 7500 (X)
    MPGH God III: 8000 (X)
    MPGH God IV: 8500 (X)
    MPGH God V: 9000 (X)
    Arun's Slave: 9500 (X)
    Dave's Slave: 10000 (X)

Similar Threads

  1. Dispute on paypal
    By celldweller in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 03:42 AM
  2. [POLL]G-Force Loader Dispute
    By NoJustice in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 03:45 AM
  3. Idea (moved from Staff Dispute Section)
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:18 AM
  4. Macedonian Naming Dispute
    By Casavir in forum Debate Fort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 07:07 AM
  5. Help Me Dispute CBL report, i was framed.
    By linuxandmegasrulz in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:41 PM