Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick

Thanks for called me SCAMMER but i want to prove somethings

@FanticSteal Hello you can ask @HeroicXPharaoh About my trades and he was mm like all of them before
    And if iam scammer i will not come to you in skype and talk with you i can make my self silent in mpgh and u wan't know that iam here again but
    but i didnt scamm anyone i buyed an account from there and i sell it and the account recoverd and i was inactive and know iam selling verfied only and ask
    @HeroicXPharaoh in this days i was trusted not scammer like u think so why you removed me from skype and call me scammer i can refund from this guy again but dont call me scammer for no reasons and now when i talk to you to prove im not scammer remove me and block me thats means you are not good Mod :-)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    wrong place to post this.
    if this is regarding a ban post in staff disputes
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=259
    [/I][/U]
    i only have a signature because all the cool kidz are doing it
    [/U][/I]

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @ @MEN3EM CSGO I have MANY questions to ask you, first of all, WHY did you make a new account and think you can get away with it?
    2, I removed you becuase I don't "associate" with scammers.
    3, you never dealt with your Scam report, which makes you a scammer.

Does that answer your question for ya?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=968611

You will be refunding @Cassiopeia97 or be giving away the equal value in the GIVEAWAYS.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    i create a new account because i was inactive and im not remmber the pw just it and yetserday when i see scammers list ! i saw my skype name on it
    so i come to you and talk with you in skype so if iam scammer i will not come to you and i can create new skype its easy i think but im not scammer like u think and this acc i've sold it for @Cassiopeia97 i buyed it from an user from mpgh so thats i got scammed too not my fault any way i can refund but not now i dont have money atm !
    and iam on mpgh 1 week and u didnt know me and u didnt think thats me @okiamhere
    any way iam sorry for that but im not scammer and i think i give u many reasons tell you that

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MEN3EM CSGO View Post
    i create a new account because i was inactive and im not remmber the pw just it and yetserday when i see scammers list ! i saw my skype name on it
    so i come to you and talk with you in skype so if iam scammer i will not come to you and i can create new skype its easy i think but im not scammer like u think and this acc i've sold it for @Cassiopeia97 i buyed it from an user from mpgh so thats i got scammed too not my fault any way i can refund but not now i dont have money atm !
    and iam on mpgh 1 week and u didnt know me and u didnt think thats me @okiamhere
    any way iam sorry for that but im not scammer and i think i give u many reasons tell you that
    Well, considering you never refunded nor dealt with the report, refund the USER or do a giveaway for the equal value that he reported.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread