Thread: Ban Appeal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,876
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,596
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by appeal1337 View Post
    Thank-you! Someone with a decent state of mind. I think we should poll this.
    You're saying that we do not have a decent state of mind.
    That statement is totally going to help you in this case. (sarcasm)

    The purpose as to why we do not allow people to sell programs/hacks/etc is because we want to protect our users from potential risk factors.
    I.E getting hacked, keylogged, etc. I am just reinstating this point.

    However in your case, you claim that it was being sold just on Skype and it just so happens the user was on MPGH.

    Here is one image we got from Jaheex: https://i.gyazo.com/346f33951f658410...94ae007874.png
    Yes, you are not selling the script on MPGH, and you are indeed selling it on Skype.
    However, everyone sells their accounts/keys/items/whatever on Skype. They advertise it on MPGH, but the stuff being provided is on Skype.
    It just so happens that they are also members on MPGH too, if we use back your point.
    Does that mean everyone who scammed in the past on Skype should be un-banned? I don't think so.

    You are claiming that you didn't know that he was on MPGH, yet you private messaged him "Have fun with a useless detected DLL injector with a keylogger". This caused him to file the scam report.
    Here is another image that I got from the private report: https://i.gyazo.com/7da568abc50028f2...f9733353ca.png
    "I can sell you something private. But you couldn't tell a single fucking soul mate"
    It just so happens you were caught. If you were not caught and if you were actually selling it for the only purpose of scamming and infecting users, would that not be worrisome? It's like saying, "hey buddy, please don't tell anyone I am selling you this".

    Also, @fullmetal289 that was a general statement. The user already knew who he was on MPGH.

    Just because Jaheex posted this "nvm we sorted this out............" doesn't mean it will prove your wrong doings.
    Whether or not if you will get un-banned will be up to how you reply to my message. Please be careful with word choices.

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

    Black (10-28-2015),fullmetal289 (10-27-2015)

  3. #17
    appeal1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It's not a keylogger, etc, I was just saying that because he was threatening to leak my stuff.
    I apologize for selling to a member of MPGH, I didn't know that was a rule unless it was being advertised / through MPGH.

    "The purpose as to why we do not allow people to sell programs/hacks/etc is because we want to protect our users from potential risk factors.
    I.E getting hacked, keylogged, etc. I am just reinstating this point." I agree that this explanation makes the rule reasonable for the safety of other MPGH members.

    "Does that mean everyone who scammed in the past on Skype should be un-banned? I don't think so." I never scammed anyone.

    Don't know what to say really, I've done wrong and I got banned but the point of a Dispute is to fix the mistakes / problems, right?

    P.s I won't do it again, we all learn from our mistakes (Well most of us)
    Last edited by appeal1337; 10-28-2015 at 12:11 AM.

  4. #18
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,876
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,596
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by appeal1337 View Post
    It's not a keylogger, etc, I was just saying that because he was threatening to leak my stuff.
    I apologize for selling to a member of MPGH, I didn't know that was a rule unless it was being advertised / through MPGH.

    "The purpose as to why we do not allow people to sell programs/hacks/etc is because we want to protect our users from potential risk factors.
    I.E getting hacked, keylogged, etc. I am just reinstating this point." I agree that this explanation makes the rule reasonable for the safety of other MPGH members.

    "Does that mean everyone who scammed in the past on Skype should be un-banned? I don't think so." I never scammed anyone.

    Don't know what to say really, I've done wrong and I got banned but the point of a Dispute is to fix the mistakes / problems, right?

    P.s I won't do it again, we all learn from our mistakes (Well most of us)
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

    Can you please lift the ban on @Kosmo
    @Flengo @Hero @Mayion @BACKD00R

    Thanks.

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  5. #19
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    12,786
    Reputation
    2954
    Thanks
    7,648
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

    Can you please lift the ban on @Kosmo
    @Flengo @Hero @Mayion @BACKD00R

    Thanks.
    Ban lifted.

    I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.



    Don't mistake borrowed power for your own ability


    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016


  6. #20
    Hugo Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,876
    Reputation
    4011
    Thanks
    5,596
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    Ban lifted.
    Do you mind closing this thread too? Thanks!

    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help or have questions that are MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.
    Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | Main MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | Marketplace Rules
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Add me on MPGH to Private Message me


    Global Moderator since October 2nd, 2016

    My Past History on MPGH

    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

     
    BTC Address: 13RjqZfTMre275EHtzX2SEUfAcog9sF9Md
    Donations: None as of yet

  7. #21
    Kosmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/WhatIsThis.exe
    Posts
    537
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2,278
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


    Do you mind closing this thread too? Thanks!
    Thank you <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] How to get your ban appeal ticket answered fast!
    By shadowrecon4 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-15-2011, 05:09 AM
  2. Finally got my ban appeal read by GM
    By revan09 in forum Vindictus Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 01:12 PM
  3. ban appeal
    By gbitz in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 05:28 PM
  4. Scimmyboy's ban appeal
    By snapcracklepop in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 06:01 PM
  5. [RELEASE]PB Ban appeals.
    By TechNixz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 02:25 PM