Thanks

Exclamation All 4 accounts of mine got banned

I admitted i did a self vouch in the first place i knew it is wrong to that,but all 4 of my accounts got banned permanently?
    3 of them got banned because of self vouching,in fact i only used 1 account of that to self vouched,but why all 4 of my accounts got banned?
    1 of them is banned because of ban invasion.Can MPGH admins help me?I know i did a big mistake but at least ,unbanned 1 of my account.

(Banned ID)Username: vans98,Jerkreject,superhumanz,Asianig

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @ @JerkRejected Self vouching is a serious offence on MPGH. Most users self vouch just to make themselves look legit so other users would buy from them. But this is ONLY commonly used to scam other users. So ban evasion is an appropriate reason to re-ban your account. This problem won't fix itself but to give you a blacklist meaning you can't do ANY trades on MPGH for an amount of time. But not my call, just depending on how much of a "Self-Vouch" you did.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    I just did a self vouch only once,so all of my account will be permanently banned? i've never scammed anyone or having any intention to scam too.i hope you can help me,i will never ever do self-vouching again,i've been with mpgh since 2012..

- - - Updated - - -

I just did a self vouch only once,so all of my account will be permanently banned? i've never scammed anyone or having any intention to scam too.i hope any admins can help me,i will never ever do self-vouching again,i've been with mpgh since 2012..