Thanks

Smile Felipe4334 Unban Request

Hello everybody, my account - felipe4334 got banned about 2 years ago, I got banned because I had a thread in which "I" was selling something, I don't completely remember. But the thing was that the Skype username i had on the post was not mine, but a "friends." He asked me to make the thread because I was more trusted than him in the community, I had 900+ thanks to my name and high 100+rep, than about 2 weeks later I get banned for "scamming someone". Even thou it was not me I took responsibility when it happened, but now i'm tired of hiding my real identity because of something I didn't do, and that's why i'm asking for someone to please look at my case closely, I know it is hard for me to prove that it was not me that scammed that guy, but please help me.
    Last edited by flopez07; 12-07-2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by flopez07 View Post
    Hello everybody, my account - felipe4334 got banned about 2 years ago, I got banned because I had a thread in which "I" was selling something, I don't completely remember. But the thing was that the Skype username i had on the post was not mine, but a "friends." He asked me to make the thread because I was more trusted than him in the community, I had 900+ thanks to my name and high 100+rep, than about 2 weeks later I get banned for "scamming someone". Even thou it was not me I took responsibility when it happened, but now i'm tired of hiding my real identity because of something I didn't do, and that's why i'm asking for someone to please look at my case closely, I know it is hard for me to prove that it was not me that scammed that guy, but please help me.
    Your ban was issued by Symmetrical for the reason of: "Scammer"
    You previously filed a staff dispute.
    The scam report appeared to be rosadian15.
    Apparently in this thread, you have the same Skype as the user.

You claim that it was your friend, but in this statement of:
    Quote Originally Posted by felipe4334 View Post
    I'am selling this steam account with 5games on it, If interested add me on skype - zeldak.brone
    I have added a bold on the key word.

Click this to see the Happy Holidays Image Titles
    Crossfire Account Giveaway - Ends Sunday, December 4th, 2016
    I do not own any active Skype accounts and will NEVER contact you outside of MPGH. Please beware of imposters.
    If you need help with anything MPGH related, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    Add me on MPGH | Useful Links: MPGH FAQ | List of MPGH Rules | Report a Scammer | Support Sections
    Contact me via: Visitor Message | Private Message

If you are reading this, have a nice day!

Thanks
    Yes sir, I did make the thread. But what im saying is that the skype name i gave was my friends not mine. And i know i messed up so bad by putting me instead of my friends. But i can promise you that was not my skype, and if someone does an in-depth analysis you can also see it.