Thanks

Thread deleted but no rules broken, everything in thread complied

Quote Originally Posted by akim14
    Dear xray25,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

-------
    Thread: GTA 1.30 Online Files << Downgrade your game and get money...
    Forum: Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats
    Reason: this is not filehosting...
    -------

Please refer to the Rules thread for more information.

If you have any questions, you can ask an administrator for assistance.

All the best,
    Staff
    I'm opening this dispute because I didnt actually break any rules, I checked the list and there's nothing in there about uploading large files, uploading a large number of files or anything.

I understand though - nobody could be bothered to verify 11 files being safe and approve the thread.

Can I ask why, if users must use the upload system and not give links, that they're limited to just 95mb? Were nearly into 2016 and I can tell you , file sizes are not getting smaller, they're getting bigger. (Games are more detailed now than ever, cameras have larger sensors and megapixels meaning photos and videos are large files, etc etc).
    When I tried to upload 90mb files, the MPGH server could not process the uploads.

It took me about 3 hours to do the uploads and virus scans and now the thread is deleted for no reason in accordance with the rules. I'll probably just get told 'moderators discretion' and that will be end of story, but that's not good enough.

Thanks for nothing.

Thanks
    really.... 90mb..... wow..... maybe you can put it on ********e or someting and put the link on a new post.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThEverLoL View Post
    really.... 90mb..... wow..... maybe you can put it on ********e or someting and put the link on a new post.
    No it was 470mb in total.

You not allowed to upload somewhere else and post a link, so this why I'm complaining.

There nothing in the rules saying you must upload maximum file size of XXX, nothing in the rule saying you cant upload many attachments in one go for one thread, and because you cant post outside links, the 3 + hours I spent on that post I never going to get back,and nobody can enjoy the files.

Absolute pathetic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    I still think that this does not belong here. Also, please not this two rules

- No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files that are warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)

you uploaded files, that you are not allowed to share, for this info, check Rockstar website

MPGH Member since 21/10/2009
    CoD section Minion since 1/22/2015
    GTA section Minion since 7/15/2015
    Minion+ since 1/27/2016
    Skype Impersonator: mpgh.akim14. (always use skype buton on my profile and contact me here)

Thanks
    When R* make an update, the old files are not longer their property, meaning people can distrubute them

Also, R* allow people to mod and cheat the SP version of the game, so people could just be using the files because they have problems in the latest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    When R* make an update, the old files are not longer their property, meaning people can distrubute them

Also, R* allow people to mod and cheat the SP version of the game, so people could just be using the files because they have problems in the latest.
    Where does it say that in their license?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX