Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Sakagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    unban for Kongou. pleash.

    rakail92 should have gotten his refund already because he disputed with his bank and since I didn't reply to the Case, his bank automatically took the money back

    kongou. is my main MPGH account.

    Dave84311 was definitely right as waiting two months was unreasonable and since it was my paypal I share the blame for not getting the money back sooner.

    Anyways this is the original thread-> mpgh. net/forum/showthread.php?t=1053732

    And this is proof from paypal that rakail92 won the case. I blacked out import stuff like the emails and full names and kept just the money amount and first names to prove that this is my paypal and that rakail92 was the person disputing and got the refund.

    imgur . com/a/gN7BX

    I mean yes I put up the thread for Bioeche for the macbook thread but I don't do the SE'ing for the macbooks and that bioeche from time to time just uses my paypal to take payments. So rakail92 sorry it took you so long to get that refund because I don't actually use the money that I get on my paypal for payments to Bio, I just forward it the payments to him. I hope Dave84311 still loves me enough to unban me

  2. #2
    What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    FanticSteal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,802
    Reputation
    629
    Thanks
    1,451
    @ @rakail92 confirm what @Sakagami is saying is correct.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread


  3. #3
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    @ @rakail92 confirm what @Sakagami is saying is correct.
    Here's a few more cases buddy:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1056227
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1058301 (A discussion thread, but multiple notable users were claiming they(Bioecho/Kongou) stole from them aswell.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakagami View Post
    rakail92 should have gotten his refund already because he disputed with his bank and since I didn't reply to the Case, his bank automatically took the money back

    kongou. is my main MPGH account.

    Dave84311 was definitely right as waiting two months was unreasonable and since it was my paypal I share the blame for not getting the money back sooner.

    Anyways this is the original thread-> mpgh. net/forum/showthread.php?t=1053732

    And this is proof from paypal that rakail92 won the case. I blacked out import stuff like the emails and full names and kept just the money amount and first names to prove that this is my paypal and that rakail92 was the person disputing and got the refund.

    imgur . com/a/gN7BX

    I mean yes I put up the thread for Bioeche for the macbook thread but I don't do the SE'ing for the macbooks and that bioeche from time to time just uses my paypal to take payments. So rakail92 sorry it took you so long to get that refund because I don't actually use the money that I get on my paypal for payments to Bio, I just forward it the payments to him. I hope Dave84311 still loves me enough to unban me
    As i myself use a Paypal Holder for payments, i can guarantee there's NO WAY you can pull the "I didn't know what he was doing" excuse as when i have money sent i tell my Paypal holder each thing i'm going to be sending money from so i get my portion back everytime. Since you pretty much made the thread and backed him through the whole scam report fiasco(and in the original sales thread) that also means you knew what he was doing and were full-fledged partners in the service.
    Personally think you should be held responsible for not just 1 member he scammed but ALL the scammed users. Just my knock on this.
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-03-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    rakail92 (01-04-2016)

  5. #4
    Sakagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Here's a few more cases buddy:
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1056227
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1058301 (A discussion thread, but multiple notable users were claiming they(Bioecho/Kongou) stole from them aswell.


    - - - Updated - - -



    As i myself use a Paypal Holder for payments, i can guarantee there's NO WAY you can pull the "I didn't know what he was doing" excuse as when i have money sent i tell my Paypal holder each thing i'm going to be sending money from so i get my portion back everytime. Since you pretty much made the thread and backed him through the whole scam report fiasco(and in the original sales thread) that also means you knew what he was doing and were full-fledged partners in the service.
    Personally think you should be held responsible for not just 1 member he scammed but ALL the scammed users. Just my knock on this.
    one thing I want to mention before I start this is that Kougou. =/= Bioeche
    I AM not bio. Just his partner

    The first case was blade scamming and bio bought his paypal to refund people that got scammed through paypal and ultimately got flamed for it. You were there yourself if my memory serves me correctly.

    And where in the second thread do these multiple users claim bio and I scammed them as well? People made some comments but bio was still replying on skype even after he got banned. Senju got his money back so you better have something to say about your first statement with the two threads. knock knock smoke im going to love to hear this.


    And uh I never once said that I didn't know bio was sending macbook payments to my paypal. Tell me where I said this?
    Yes I made the thread and yes I talked to customers about the service. However bio was always the one who actually took the order because hes the one who does the work.

    I only tried helping the chargeback for Rakail92 because my paypal was involved.
    I also already said to a lot of people including the buyers that I'm in no way shape or form SE'ing the macbooks. People acknowledged this and message me when bio is busy. I'm sure everyone who sent payments to my paypal got their refund already.

    Im going to be waiting for this response.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone who felt they were getting scammed went up to bio and he refunded them promptly except this one time where paypal just decided to not issue the refund. We were super transparent about this. A lot of middlemen knew this also.

  6. #5
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,256
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakagami View Post
    one thing I want to mention before I start this is that Kougou. =/= Bioeche
    I AM not bio. Just his partner

    The first case was blade scamming and bio bought his paypal to refund people that got scammed through paypal and ultimately got flamed for it. You were there yourself if my memory serves me correctly.

    And where in the second thread do these multiple users claim bio and I scammed them as well? People made some comments but bio was still replying on skype even after he got banned. Senju got his money back so you better have something to say about your first statement with the two threads. knock knock smoke im going to love to hear this.


    And uh I never once said that I didn't know bio was sending macbook payments to my paypal. Tell me where I said this?
    Yes I made the thread and yes I talked to customers about the service. However bio was always the one who actually took the order because hes the one who does the work.

    I only tried helping the chargeback for Rakail92 because my paypal was involved.
    I also already said to a lot of people including the buyers that I'm in no way shape or form SE'ing the macbooks. People acknowledged this and message me when bio is busy. I'm sure everyone who sent payments to my paypal got their refund already.

    Im going to be waiting for this response.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Anyone who felt they were getting scammed went up to bio and he refunded them promptly except this one time where paypal just decided to not issue the refund. We were super transparent about this. A lot of middlemen knew this also.
    When you make a thread for someone and back him up through everything, you should be expelled from MPGH aswell as him if he scams.

    It's like being an accessory to a bank robbery you still get punished.
    @bioecho himself said the Paypal email he had it sent to was infact YOUR email as seen here:
    https://gyazo.com/1a2445e4984de1550c391caf53353279
    In the original scam report.
    From this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1053738

    The Rakail92 case IS a macbook case, so it's more than likely you've received other ones aswell
    Also don't come out saying, from all the money he stole you received NONE of it even though you were holding his money(which you obviously took the money and double spent it to another Paypal). That's extremely unbelievable.

    P.S: One more thing, the whole reason you had them chargeback and refund em that way is BECAUSE you wanted to double spend it by transferring it to another paypal it's clear, none of the staff here are dumb to count that as a "refund" as you didn't go out of your way to issue the refund. I'm just stating my opinion here though.
    @Dave84311 is the one who banned you and will be the one to unban you if he thinks you deserve it.
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-03-2016 at 11:55 PM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

    rakail92 (01-04-2016)

  8. #6
    Sakagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    When you make a thread for someone and back him up through everything, you should be expelled from MPGH aswell as him if he scams.

    It's like being an accessory to a bank robbery you still get punished.
    @bioecho himself said the Paypal email he had it sent to was infact YOUR email as seen here:
    https://gyazo.com/1a2445e4984de1550c391caf53353279
    In the original scam report.
    From this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1053738

    The Rakail92 case IS a macbook case, so it's more than likely you've received other ones aswell
    Also don't come out saying, from all the money he stole you received NONE of it even though you were holding his money(which you obviously took the money and double spent it to another Paypal). That's extremely unbelievable.

    P.S: One more thing, the whole reason you had them chargeback and refund em that way is BECAUSE you wanted to double spend it by transferring it to another paypal it's clear, none of the staff here are dumb to count that as a "refund" as you didn't go out of your way to issue the refund. I'm just stating my opinion here though.
    @Dave84311 is the one who banned you and will be the one to unban you if he thinks you deserve it.
    So let me get this straight. You already failed to acknowledge that your first statement on your first post was wrong because you obviously don't like admitting to a "Scammer" that you were purposely trying to dig up dirt that you obviously never looked into that had to involve me.

    I backed up bioecho so anything relating to the macbook thread should be somewhat be also dealt with by me I agree with you on that. I'm repeating myself here when I say we've been transparent about the service and anyone who wanted a refund came up to us for one and go it.

    And about your double spending idea the thought never crossed my mind because I'm just a good freind to bioecho. We choose to refund some people using the chargeback because Bioecho sometimes never had enough money to refund people. But mind you that also hurts my paypal when I go into the negative because it increases the chance of me getting limited.

    So you know what smoke. After looking at both your posts it's pretty damn obvious you still want me banned and you just automatically assume that I'm already doing "double spending" so I don't believe anything I say at this point will change your opinion. And you know what that's fine. If you don't believe me go right ahead and don't.

    And just before I end this post:
    "none of the staff here are dumb to count that as a "refund" as you didn't go out of your way to issue the refund. I'm just stating my opinion here though. "

    If this doesn't seem obvious enough that you have something against me and Bioecho then I don't know what is.

  9. #7
    rakail92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    132
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Fine
    It's false, I still don't have my money, paypal did a negative amount to bioecho(-1200$) but I still don't have my money, paypal is waiting that bio credit the negative amount, btw I talked to bioecho and he will do something for me soon to refund me, when everything is clear I will tell it in this thread and contact dave.
    For the moment all this thread is funny, Kongou I don't read everything you said because, I'm so tired of all this bunch of shit acting like it's not your fault I still have nothing and you act like you did nothing, don't forget that you used our money me and other members before we received our macbooks, don't act like it's our fault now if you didn't use our money for bunch of shit and refund us all could be clear.
    It's my last message and I'll update until I have something in my bank account or until bio did the thing he said to me.

    KONGOU DON'T FORGET YOU DID THIS TOGETHER YOU AND BIO.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rakail92 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Smoke (01-04-2016)

  11. #8
    Sakagami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakail92 View Post
    It's false, I still don't have my money, paypal did a negative amount to bioecho(-1200$) but I still don't have my money, paypal is waiting that bio credit the negative amount, btw I talked to bioecho and he will do something for me soon to refund me, when everything is clear I will tell it in this thread and contact dave.
    For the moment all this thread is funny, Kongou I don't read everything you said because, I'm so tired of all this bunch of shit acting like it's not your fault I still have nothing and you act like you did nothing, don't forget that you used our money me and other members before we received our macbooks, don't act like it's our fault now if you didn't use our money for bunch of shit and refund us all could be clear.
    It's my last message and I'll update until I have something in my bank account or until bio did the thing he said to me.

    KONGOU DON'T FORGET YOU DID THIS TOGETHER YOU AND BIO.
    Uh so you're telling me that your credit card company is waiting for paypal to refund them the money? Welp if I got the official email from paypal saying they debited the money from my account and you won the case that's that. What are you tryna pull here by telling me that you some how didn't get the refund yet(though it may take a couple more days to show since the dispute kinda ended around new years).

    Who are you referring to when you say me and bioecho are purposely blaming multiple people for screwed up refunds? Anyone who wanted a refund came up to bio on skype and yours was the only refund to get screwed up. I mean I never feigned ignorance about Bioecho using my paypal to take payments but I mean it's pretty damn obvious you're still salty about how the original thread went down.

    I can show certain staff members the full email from paypal straight and clear. I can't remove the negative experience that you got with me and bioecho but what I will say is the people whom you said were "Scammed" never felt so and got refunds when they started having doubts. Unless you some how have solid evidence from any other person who bought the service stop saying "our", "us".

    Smoke I'm still waiting for more dirt that you're probably going to try and dig up.

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] How to get Unbanned for Botting
    By Flamo in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. Unfair and Wrong Unban For CaptainsKeys
    By unban2013 in forum Staff Disputes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 08:03 PM
  3. Unban for donator (only temp unban)
    By FullStatic in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 01:23 PM
  4. UNBAN FOR PURPLE!!!
    By Purple2 in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 03:57 PM
  5. UnBan for all punished for Spam Day
    By KING in forum General
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 12:39 AM