Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Stop being autistic.
    Average approval time is 24 hours.
    Going beyond that or below is none of your business as we all have lives outside of MPGH. You being online 24/7 waiting for the thread to be approved has nothing to do with the minion to be there. There's no such thing as persecuting someone for whatever they did. If your thread is legit and works and has all the requirements, it will get approved. If not, then it won't.
    As much as you contribute to the site, the minion contributes way more + is subjected to judgement and disrespect from people like yourself so before you make a thread calling him out for not approving your thread, put that in mind.
    Its hardly about the approval time it was about the way he treats MPGH users, contributors infact (myself) when we try to do nice things for the MPGH community. I dont give a fuck about how long it takes it was because he intentionally made me wait when he was just farting around and approved someone elses who posted it hours after and then basically laughed in my fucking face and said "ill do it later". You people are insanely rude and honestly ive wasted countless hours coding menus and bases for this damn site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG_GHOST_GaMeR View Post
    Its hardly about the approval time it was about the way he treats MPGH users, contributors infact (myself) when we try to do nice things for the MPGH community. I dont give a fuck about how long it takes it was because he intentionally made me wait when he was just farting around and approved someone elses who posted it hours after and then basically laughed in my fucking face and said "ill do it later". You people are insanely rude and honestly ive wasted countless hours coding menus and bases for this damn site
    I would say you are having a slight over-reaction. Average wait times are 24 hrs point and simple. I a MPGH Contributor like myself doesnt care how long it takes them to approve it as long as it gets approved. They can go approve someone over mine and then i have to wait a whole day for them to approve it so what? Unless you have this thrive for internet fame or something.

Regardless. I am no staff but the way you act is pretty childish. Get over it.
    Contributor 12/23/2015 - 9/17/16
    News Force (Technology News) 2/11/2016 - 4/11/16
    Minion ( Steam Games Hacks & Cheats ) 2/28/2016 - 7/11/16

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rwby For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (01-20-2016),[MPGH]ZectixV1 (01-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    This is not the first time it has happened, this staff member has targetted certain people in the past.

He do it with my threads as well, I remember in the past other people's threads - which were posted at a later time than mine had already been approved yet my one hadn't.

I waited 25 hours once.
    Damn you waiting 25 hours??? That's tragic af.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of when your thread was posted GTA is a busy section, if he's doing something and can't approve it he has a life and isn't here to instantaneously approve threads.
    ive wasted countless hours coding menus and bases for this damn site
    The work you've done is appreciated but when you put it that way no one is forcing you to do this, you do this out of your own will so don't make it sound like staff are indebted to you.

Times Available: 4:30PM PST - 10PM PST
    My one and ONLY Skype: ShadowMpgh

Please always ask me to PM or VM on Skype to confirm it is me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (01-20-2016),[MPGH]ZectixV1 (01-20-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Damn you waiting 25 hours??? That's tragic af.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of when your thread was posted GTA is a busy section, if he's doing something and can't approve it he has a life and isn't here to instantaneously approve threads. The work you've done is appreciated but when you put it that way no one is forcing you to do this, you do this out of your own will so don't make it sound like staff are indebted to you.
    Nobody owes me anything I know I'm not asking for special privellages. The point was that someone posted their shit after me that he likes, approved his then left. I then asked why did you approve his and not mine when i posted mine first. He then said i will do it later and left. A deliberate and obvious disregard because he does not like me. See my point now. Im not asking for a medal or a wrist job, im simply asking and debating a little more courtesy towards myself especially when i do things that thousands and thousands of people use and be helped by. Thats it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Nobody owes me anything I know I'm not asking for special privellages. The point was that someone posted their shit after me that he likes, approved his then left. I then asked why did you approve his and not mine when i posted mine first. He then said i will do it later and left. A deliberate and obvious disregard because he does not like me. See my point now. Im not asking for a medal or a wrist job, im simply asking and debating a little more courtesy towards myself especially when i do things that thousands and thousands of people use and be helped by. Thats it.
    Well those thousands of thousands of people dont need you. They can use something else someone else provides. Dont go after a minion when you dont even know his thought process behind it. You are simply attacking him because when you were growing up you had everything given to you. But now because you posted first you think you are some top dog that deserves all the attention and should be approved first. That is not how things work.

He applied for that position and thats his job and by doing so he approved that one maybe went and ate then approved yours in the matter of two hours. Honestly you need to back off of him this thread isnt a dispute its embarassing.

Grow up.
    Contributor 12/23/2015 - 9/17/16
    News Force (Technology News) 2/11/2016 - 4/11/16
    Minion ( Steam Games Hacks & Cheats ) 2/28/2016 - 7/11/16

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rwby For This Useful Post:

Lunatic (01-22-2016),[MPGH]ZectixV1 (01-21-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    For your notice, we don't take sides. If a staff member make a mistake in a way or another intentionally, he will be warned for it.
    We have a limit which goes up to 24 hours for section moderators to approve attachments, if an attachment exceeds the limit, we make sure to notify them about it.
    Apologize on his behalf if you felt it was rude, or disrespectful but you must remember that we are not robots, we are humans, and the approval process can sometimes get long. He is not forced to leave whatever he is doing and approve an attachment when told, he has a life too.

Will consider closing this, but we've got your point, we appreciate your work but at the end, remember that chatting using text on the internet can sometimes lead to misunderstanding on both ends.
    Last edited by Mayion; 01-21-2016 at 03:10 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]ZectixV1 (01-21-2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12