Thanks

Reviewing my ban for "ban evasion"

Dear Staff,

My account was banned today with the message "Ban Evasion - SpotifyBoy".

Here is the account in question: http()://www().()mpgh.()net/forum/()member.()php?u=3405256

I have been accomplices with SpotifyBoy for around a month now, after he ran a Spotify giveaway on MPGH.
    Last week, he approached me with the idea for a shop, and requested that we use my account to post the thread, as I have many thanks and posts from the CS:GO section. I agreed, and changed my login details to allow him to login.

However, I didn't know at the time that he had just been banned for ban evasion (twice), and the only reason he was asking to use my account was to get back on MPGH. If I had known this fact, I would never have allowed him anywhere near my account.

I do not believe that I am at fault in this incident. I have been contributing to the CS:GO section for 3 months now, hacks with 1,000's of downloads enjoyed by the community.
    I believe that I am a victim in this saga, and it isn't me that deserves to be punished, but SpotifyBoy.

I hope I have made my case, and I only ask you to review the facts.

Here is some proof:
    https()://i().gyazo.()com/49a675879e135eed456d6a580d02beef.()png

Thank you for reading,
    ~HitByParkedCar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm the one who had dealt with the report on you. The fact is that you're responsible for your own account. You were linked to multiple scam related users. When viewing your post areas though, it seems as if you have no interest to post in the market. Is "csgo.king1" your Skype account?

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞

Thanks
    Yes "csgo.king1" is my personal Skype account.

Multiple scam related users? I have never scammed anybody, or been associated with scamming schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    you have no interest to post in the market.
    What indicates this? The fact that I began a shop out of the blue? How else do you start?

Really, the only question I want to ask is whether I can create another account or not.

Thanks,
    HitByParkedCar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCarTemp View Post
    Yes "csgo.king1" is my personal Skype account.

Multiple scam related users? I have never scammed anybody, or been associated with scamming schemes.

What indicates this? The fact that I began a shop out of the blue? How else do you start?

Really, the only question I want to ask is whether I can create another account or not.

Thanks,
    HitByParkedCar
    No, creating another account while being banned is called "Ban evasion"
    "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)"

Do NOT do that until this is resolved.

Sharing an account with a banned user(and multi-ban evader) IS against the rules. You didn't just make a thread for him, you gave you him your MPGH account log-in details. Which goes to show you MAY do it again.

You'll more than likely get marketplace blacklisted at the very least, IF your ban gets overturned.

Just throwing in my two-cents on this subject as you're mainly in a section I moderate.

@Flengo @Hero @Mayion
    Last edited by Smoke; 01-17-2016 at 05:50 AM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

No, creating another account while being banned is called "Ban evasion"
    "- No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)"

Do NOT do that until this is resolved.

Sharing an account with a banned user(and multi-ban evader) IS against the rules. You didn't just make a thread for him, you gave you him your MPGH account log-in details. Which goes to show you MAY do it again.

You should get marketplace blacklisted at the very least, IF your ban gets overturned.

This is just my two-cents.
    @Flengo @Hero @Mayion
    Yes - I am and was aware sharing my account with a banned user is against the rules.
    If I had known he was a banned user when he approached me, I would have said no!
    However he lied, and told me the only reason he wanted to use my account was for the thanks and rep.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You should get marketplace blacklisted at the very least, IF your ban gets overturned.
    EDIT: Yes, you can ban me from all sub-forums apart from CS:GO.

Thanks
    Hey, Spotifyboy here to expose the lying nigga.

First of all mate, please don't lie to staff. Mistake #1. You asked me if you could be apart of this. http()://()i.imgur.()com/fSvZeIJ.()png .

Secondly, you are a risk for community . You have scammed me, and you will scam others. You took the PayPal & ran away as soon as we made 70$, then made a shop under your new skype, selling my accounts.

Again, you knew I was banned. http()://()prntscr.com/9rhddk

I know I am a banned user but yall niggas didn't even reply . Anyways, this little nigga knew I was banned (seen above), and asked me if He can be apart of this. And now he is lying blatantly infront of you lool. Nice one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HitByParkedCarTemp View Post
    Yes - I am and was aware sharing my account with a banned user is against the rules.
    If I had known he was a banned user when he approached me, I would have said no!
    However he lied, and told me the only reason he wanted to use my account was for the thanks and rep.

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: Yes, you can ban me from all sub-forums apart from CS:GO.
    You would have said no, But you asked me to do this with me looool. And i told you that I was banned, and you even yourself said that. Nice lie m8

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SpotifyBoyTemp View Post
    Hey, Spotifyboy here to expose the lying nigga.

First of all mate, please don't lie to staff. Mistake #1. You asked me if you could be apart of this. http()://()i.imgur.()com/fSvZeIJ.()png .

Secondly, you are a risk for community . You have scammed me, and you will scam others. You took the PayPal & ran away as soon as we made 70$, then made a shop under your new skype, selling my accounts.

Again, you knew I was banned. http()://()prntscr.com/9rhddk

I know I am a banned user but yall niggas didn't even reply . Anyways, this little nigga knew I was banned (seen above), and asked me if He can be apart of this. And now he is lying blatantly infront of you lool. Nice one

- - - Updated - - -

You would have said no, But you asked me to do this with me looool. And i told you that I was banned, and you even yourself said that. Nice lie m8
    I took the PayPal? Holy shit mate. You sent me a faked email that "our paypal has been permanently limited" and you're just here to fuck me over again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    OP had a chance to get this resolved, but was bored and thought trying to dox me would be a good pass of time. Please close. @Liz @Hero @Flengo @Mayion

Donator: 1-16-2014 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-2015 - 12-25-2015
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-2015 - 12-03-2015
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-2015 - 6-16-2016
    Premium: 12-03-2015 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-2016 - 6-10-2016
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-2016 - 6-10-2016
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-6-16 - ∞