Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    SirDetRape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful

    Question "Proof didn't go through."

    Any chance I could get some help on why this proof isn't enough?
    I was making a shop on selling 6 digit Steam accounts, here is the proof.
     
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    DHQDxWc.jpg  

    pxe6Suq.jpg  


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SirDetRape For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (01-21-2016)

  3. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,259
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDetRape View Post
    Any chance I could get some help on why this proof isn't enough?
    I was making a shop on selling 6 digit Steam accounts, here is the proof.
     
    Please state the moderator who deleted the thread so they can view this thread more swiftly. :P
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  4. #3
    SirDetRape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    Please state the moderator who deleted the thread so they can view this thread more swiftly. :P
    DarkLordXYZ

  5. #4
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,067
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,527
    My Mood
    Tired
    It wasn't attached or it didn't appear in the attachments. Instead of actually taking time to post this thread, you would've simply made another one with the attachments.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  6. #5
    SirDetRape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    It wasn't attached or it didn't appear in the attachments. Instead of actually taking time to post this thread, you would've simply made another one with the attachments.
    Oh? Sorry about that. I was pretty sure I put them in! :P

    P.S. How exactly do I make the screenshots go into the 'Screenshots' spoiler. I tried it on this thread but it hasn't worked?
    Last edited by SirDetRape; 01-21-2016 at 01:32 PM.

  7. #6
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,035
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,259
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDetRape View Post
    Oh? Sorry about that. I was pretty sure I put them in! :P

    P.S. How exactly do I make the screenshots go into the 'Screenshots' spoiler. I tried it on this thread but it hasn't worked?
    When it's a attachment you can't put it in spoilers.

    Try getting to "Member Level 1"(Click here to get more information on member levels) by reaching 10 posts and post image links(Imgur/Tinypic) then you can put the pictures in between spoilers.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  8. #7
    SirDetRape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Alright sure. Thank you! :3

  9. #8
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,256
    Reputation
    3435
    Thanks
    5,438
    My Mood
    Happy
    Seems like this has been solved, @Mayion.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.


     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     



    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16 - 10/02/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16 - 10/02/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15 - 10/02/16
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15 - 10/02/16
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH PM Chat Quote Thread
    By arunforce in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM
  2. MPGH AIM Chat Quote Thread
    By ace76543 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2011, 01:14 PM
  3. MPGH IRC Chat Quote Thread
    By i eat trees in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 07-02-2011, 11:07 PM
  4. Quotes & Lists
    By radnomguywfq3 in forum General
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 06:14 PM
  5. Favorite Quote
    By EleMentX in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 05:03 PM