Thanks

Got permanently banned for leaking DarkDick's eBook

I leaked DarkDick's Money Making eBook to a friend... DarkDick found out about it.. and blackmailed both of us to pay him 500$ or else he will ban me within a week.

A week had passed, we both weren't able to pay him, so he banned both of us because of "scamming".. because we had to pay him 500$ and we didn't... now this is COMPLETELY BULLSHIT.. he isn't supposed to ask money for leaking an eBook to begin with.. he has abused his powers and banned us permanently for a reason which he made up by himself.. and blackmailed us like a retard

Please revoke all powers from him or give my main account a 1 month ban

- - - Updated - - -

When DarkDick will be online, he will again ban me coz of ban evading.. so i dont have much time haha lol
    Last edited by RulerOfEarth; 03-03-2016 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RulerOfEarth View Post
    I leaked DarkDick's Money Making eBook to a friend... DarkDick found out about it.. and blackmailed both of us to pay him 500$ or else he will ban me within a week.

A week had passed, we both weren't able to pay him, so he banned both of us because of "scamming".. because we had to pay him 500$ and we didn't... now this is COMPLETELY BULLSHIT.. he isn't supposed to ask money for leaking an eBook to begin with.. he has abused his powers and banned us permanently for a reason which he made up by himself.. and blackmailed us like a retard

Please revoke all powers from him or give my main account a 1 month ban

- - - Updated - - -

When DarkDick will be online, he will again ban me coz of ban evading.. so i dont have much time haha lol
    Your blatant staff disrespect in itself should warrant a ban, but you literally admitted you leaked a user's e-book that he's selling which also warrants another reason to ban you.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. You attempted to leak Atomic's ebook, got a leak of copperhorse's ebook and mine and you were trying to compensate me by sending me atomic's ebook instead.
    2. You and your "mate" agreed on sending me the money which you never delivered and tried find your way around it with whatever bullshit you tried coming up with.
    Bottom line is: You've disrespect a staff, you got leaks of tons of ebooks and god knows how many did you try to leak and scammed. The ban is worthy.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

Your blatant staff disrespect in itself should warrant a ban, but you literally admitted you leaked a user's e-book that he's selling which also warrants another reason to ban you.
    Isn't leaking an eBook a 1 month ban?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    1. You attempted to leak Atomic's ebook, got a leak of copperhorse's ebook and mine and you were trying to compensate me by sending me atomic's ebook instead.
    2. You and your "mate" agreed on sending me the money which you never delivered and tried find your way around it with whatever bullshit you tried coming up with.
    Bottom line is: You've disrespect a staff, you got leaks of tons of ebooks and god knows how many did you try to leak and scammed. The ban is worthy.
    Dude, I've disrespected a staff, and leaked ONLY your eBook to the person you call my "mate". How are you claiming that I scammed people? Do you have any proof? I have received a leak of ONLY your eBook and copperhorse's one. and have leaked ONLY YOUR eBOOK. I have done 2 things for which I deserve only temporary ban. Not a permanent one. Your theory of me scamming you because you asked 500$ for leaking your eBook and me not delivering it as absolutely invalid because you are not supposed to ask money to beginwith, however me and my "mate" accepted it as we anticipated that we would be able to make the 500$ and solve the problem without any staff disputes and stuff which are a hassle. However, we were not able to get the money. I did offer to give you Atomic's eBook because you asked for 500$ and atomic's ebook's price was 500$ as well at that time. So it was an equal solution, and as for leaking it.. there is no TOS for it. It clearly says in the eBook that if you leak it, it is your own loss. I didn't think there will be a loss because there is still a hell lot of time until it saturates, and most probably it will never saturate. If you are saying that I deserve to get PERMANENTLY banned because you asked me 500$ for leaking your eBook, and because I ACCEPTED the offer, it is not at all a valid reason. I am a member here on MPGH since 2013, I enjoy the forum, and do like to spend time here.. and you, who is a staff is blackmailing and abusing your powers on me. I do not think this is right at all.

My bottomline is: I have disrespected staff and leaked your eBook, and I accept both of these claims. But what I want is to be banned temporarily instead of getting banned permanently because what I have done does not deserve getting banned permanently.
    Last edited by RulerOfEarth; 03-04-2016 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Since you said you would pay Dark, and then he proceeded to provide eBook support to you which is something that you get only after paying for the eBook. He provided it since you agreed to pay for it. I think you'll have to pay for the eBook or be banned.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Since you said you would pay Dark, and then he proceeded to provide eBook support to you which is something that you get only after paying for the eBook. He provided it since you agreed to pay for it. I think you'll have to pay for the eBook or be banned.
    He has not provided me any kind of support, let alone talk about how the ebook is, etc, never talked to me in a friendly way, and flamed me too.
    Last edited by RulerOfEarth; 03-04-2016 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you upload screenshots of the eBook support and payment agreement @DarkLordXYZ
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    OP asking me for a way to compensate me:

Them agreeing to pay:

Support provided to his friend who was also in this with him since he was the one who was supposed to bail both of them out:

OP offering to leak yet another method instead of payment (so by far he's gotten 3 ebooks without paying a cent and god knows whether he's leaked them or no):

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Thanks
    OP asking me for a way to compensate me:

Them agreeing to pay:

Support provided to his friend who was also in this with him since he was the one who was supposed to bail both of them out:

OP offering to leak yet another method instead of payment (so by far he's gotten 3 ebooks without paying a cent and god knows whether he's leaked them or no):
    Please get your facts clear, I have NOT got a leak of Atomic method. I have bought it. And as I said, there is no TOS for Atomic method. So I have only received leaks of your method and copperhorse's one, that's only 2. Please don't tell things without knowing the truth.

And please stop with the "god knows whether he's leaked them or no".. I have leaked ur method to ONLY Zuperbb.. since he has been a very good friend of mine, and know each other well. And the same can be said to you, god knows how many leaks u get of eBooks.. since u got a leak of Copperhorse's eBook too.

And I was not the one who got any support neither did Zuperbb told me whe was getting support.

Also, I didn't have any money to begin with.. I never told i will be the one paying you..

You and Zuperbb have a mutual agreement from a long time, so you maybe gave him support but never gave ME any support.

This staff dispute is about ME not him.

Also, you have not provided any proof of support given to either me or him.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys please understand the fact that I have been banned PERMANENTLY over here for leaking an eBook and disrespecting staff, it was my 3 years old account where I even donated.. and had gained some rep as well. This is really unfair over here. I am ready to accept a temporary ban, but a permanent one is really unfair.
    Last edited by RulerOfEarth; 03-04-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Although he did leak your eBook, if he can be helpful in finding who leaked my eBook to him so I can take action on that person. I say only a 1 month ban + whatever it is for staff disrespect. Otherwise I support a perm ban for being an overall scum that isn't needed on MPGH.

I have already been talking to him on skype and he has agreed to help me if we reduce his ban to a 1 month ban. If it's reduced and he doesn't help me find out, then we can just put it back to perm ban.
    Last edited by Copperhorse; 03-05-2016 at 02:02 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Copperhorse For This Useful Post:

RulerOfEarth (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @ @Copperhorse he said it was his brother who bought the ebook then he gave it to him who then leaked it to his soul mate.

OT:
    Guy asked me for compensation so I agreed to receiving money and due to zuperbb being helpful in past occasions I agreed to receive money from both of them as a whole instead of each at a time. I agreed on providing support to zuperbb and answered a question of his, he did purchase my ebook since "He's going to pay" for both of you, which he didn't.
    @Hero @Flengo Please take action.

~vertice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ @Copperhorse he said it was his brother who bought the ebook then he gave it to him who then leaked it to his soul mate.

OT:
    Guy asked me for compensation so I agreed to receiving money and due to zuperbb being helpful in past occasions I agreed to receive money from both of them as a whole instead of each at a time. I agreed on providing support to zuperbb and answered a question of his, he did purchase my ebook since "He's going to pay" for both of you, which he didn't.
    @Hero @Flengo Please take action.
    He told me it was one of my customers and he gave me a name but he hasn't shown me any proof yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhorse View Post
    He told me it was one of my customers and he gave me a name but he hasn't shown me any proof yet.

~vertice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Thanks
    OT:
    Oh come on please stop with your "Banned for scamming since didn't pay".. It doesn't change the fact that you are not supposed to ask money to begin with. I asked, "If there is a way to compensate", I didn't know that we get banned for 1 month for leaking eBook, so I thought we must compensate. Well, can't compensate anyways. And I have no idea what you and Zuperbb have talked out together, and what support you have given to him..