This is what basically happened. I had a SE service up and everything was going great. I had multiple sales everyday and I completed all of them in a relatively quick amount of time. However, after a while the company strengthened their policy and getting the product was getting longer. I developed a way to get past it so I continued my service and at the same time, letting my customers know that it would take longer (a few weeks). At this time due to the long length of the service, I spent the money on food, books, and other essentials. I left some behind just incase of any problems - sort of like an emergency fund.
Then one day, the company stopped issuing the product all together. They completely cracked down and denied everyone the product. I of course tried anything I could bypass it but they completely denied all replacement products completely whether if it was a SE or a legit replacement. Seeing this, I had the thread closed to prevent any more people from contacting me. I dealt with the majority of the customers (I managed to get most of the customer's products done before they shut it down) and refunded anyone I could with the remaining money I had saved. Once that hit zero, I still have a customer that didn't have their product nor the refund and in this case it was Shining Force. I kindly asked Hugo Boss who was the Middleman at the time to oversee the scam report that placed on me. Never in a thousand years would I scam someone from the get go and I wasn't going to let that happen that easily. Hugo Boss gave me one week - which I gladly accepted (I needed all the time I could get to resolve the problem) - to give him product or refund him. After one week of searching everywhere, saving whatever I can, the deadline arrived and I could not get enough to refund Shining. It was at this time when I told Hugo Boss to ban me until I could resolve the problem.