Thanks

why was I banned and how can I get unbanned

I was banned today for "ban" evasion but I haven't been banned until today... so what gives?

main account is hiroyuki

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiroyuki-sama View Post
    I was banned today for "ban" evasion but I haven't been banned until today... so what gives?

main account is hiroyuki
    @ @Vexuel @Not You @IDontLoveYou @I Don't Love You @Hiroyuki-sama @Hiroyuki @Bad Man
    Some lies you're playing here
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

Hova (03-25-2016)

Thanks
    Yea... Sure.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014

[ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    re-opened for clarification

[1:47:53 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: so I am in a bit of a situation
    [1:48:00 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and I know this probably isn't your cup of tea
    [1:48:15 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: but I know you pretty much run mpgh so I figured you could probably help me the most
    [1:54:03 PM] arunforce: with?
    [1:55:23 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: well I had an account a while ago named I Don't Love You, where I first found mpgh and was just marching and trading and stuff
    [1:55:35 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and basically I had gotten an rotmg account I wanted to sell
    [1:56:13 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: then I decided to put it up and I found this guy that wanted to buy it
    [1:56:26 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: we used and mm I believe and the trade went fine
    [1:57:10 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: then about a week later he said chargebacked on paypal (270$ I think)
    [1:57:19 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and then I recovered the account bc of this
    [1:57:28 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and then he continues to report mme on mpgh and get me banned
    [1:57:39 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and then I made a new account named Hiroyuki
    [1:57:47 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and I got banned again for ban evasion
    [1:57:59 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: I have tried talking to cursed but he has quit responding I believe
    [1:58:46 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: so if you could guide me in the steps in which I can get unbanned it would be great, if I can get my named cleared and I can end up selling these account I will do a giveaway for some paypal money to celebrate
    [2:03:44 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: I can link you any of the accounts or anything like that, and even if you want to blacklist me that's fine, I just enjoy posting in the anime section and the general section.
    [2:04:03 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: on the account hiroyuki I believe I had gotten up to 8 posts a day, no spam.

Hero don't got a dick

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Alright, so I am going try my best of getting myself unbanned.

So basically I made an account name I Don't Love You and I started posting in the rotmg section and the anime section mostly. I then moved to general and posted quite a bit on mpgh. Well I decided to sell one of my rotmg accounts I had gotten from an IRL friend of mine, and I got a sale. The guy paid friends and family with his credit card,keep in mind credit card companies have superiority over paypal, and the trade went smooth until I see my paypal balance had turned negative (still is negative,
    attach that to gyazo -> /7a979b882ad61224ce82ffd54f5d88c1
    The kid charged back all 280$ he had sent via paypal. Then he ended up reporting me on mpgh for taking the account back, which I doubt anyone would believe me but I still didn't have access to it, which ended up getting me banned. So after this happened I ended up contacting support and taking the account back and made the account hiroyuki trying to sell the accounts once and for all.

If anyone needs screenshots or screensharing just contact me on skype: yosoimasu , yes I made this skype so no one could connect me with my old account and end up getting me banned again, which ironically happened anyway. And yes I did lie on this thread for some reason I am not sure why, I should have just came clean.

Bottom line is, I have my account, he has his money so either way nothing is really problematic is happening, Like I told arunforce I'll even accept being blacklisted if I can just post in General/Anime like I did a lot in the past, and if I am not black listed if I cannot prove I didn't scam the kid I will host a giveaway in the giveaway section.

Thanks
    Alright, so I am going try my best of getting myself unbanned.

So basically I made an account name I Don't Love You and I started posting in the rotmg section and the anime section mostly. I then moved to general and posted quite a bit on mpgh. Well I decided to sell one of my rotmg accounts I had gotten from an IRL friend of mine, and I got a sale. The guy paid friends and family with his credit card,keep in mind credit card companies have superiority over paypal, and the trade went smooth until I see my paypal balance had turned negative (still is negative,
    attach that to gyazo -> /7a979b882ad61224ce82ffd54f5d88c1
    The kid charged back all 280$ he had sent via paypal. Then he ended up reporting me on mpgh for taking the account back, which I doubt anyone would believe me but I still didn't have access to it, which ended up getting me banned. So after this happened I ended up contacting support and taking the account back and made the account hiroyuki trying to sell the accounts once and for all.

If anyone needs screenshots or screensharing just contact me on skype: yosoimasu , yes I made this skype so no one could connect me with my old account and end up getting me banned again, which ironically happened anyway. And yes I did lie on this thread for some reason I am not sure why, I should have just came clean.

Bottom line is, I have my account, he has his money so either way nothing is really problematic is happening, Like I told arunforce I'll even accept being blacklisted if I can just post in General/Anime like I did a lot in the past, and if I am not black listed if I cannot prove I didn't scam the kid I will host a giveaway in the giveaway section.
    I haven't been banned until today
    First off I would like to start off saying, why are you lying to us?
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Like I said I am not sure why I thought lying would help. But I am tired of using a proxy so could you either unban my ip or add me on skype?

Thanks
    Lies, and then expects to be unbanned. You're not really helping yourself here.
    @FanticSteal

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012

Thanks
    Like I said I am not sure why I thought lying would help. But I am tired of using a proxy so could you either unban my ip or add me on skype?
    Quote Originally Posted by twizt2 View Post
    Please me Frame you?
    http: //imgur.com /2L67KSX
    http: //imgur. com/9nuiHbW

emails are the same from paypal purchase. I'm just trying to get the account back please
    Then you are required to refund the user the full amount or do a giveaway of the value+ that was scammed if the OP hasn't been active.

The value has to be in Cash, no accounts or anything else considering how you already lied to us.
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    This is for documentation.

[1:57:10 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: then about a week later he said chargebacked on paypal (270$ I think)
    [1:57:19 PM] Sora | Jesus-Desu: and then I recovered the account bc of this?
    Another god dam lie you just played.

You've sent me this proof.
    From what I see here, the dispute didn't even start when the user made a scam report.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1075168

I'll give you 24 hours to explain yourself before I hit you with a permanent ban. I'm done hearing lies.
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Given more time than needed. Banned.

Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012