Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium seller View Post
    I can confimed He paid me after opening up the report . well as he told it will take 24 hrs to send me btc after sending him paypal its in his thread rules i stayed but it took more than 72 hours for him to pay until i opened up the report well as he changed the rate after agreeing to a rate through skype , Its not a direct way of scamming but its opposite of that which is indirect way of scamming . And diepvonhu1 you cant bring another topic here that i didnt pay for rdp if i havent paid you can stop it till i pay , and i can meniton that i asked him some days to pay but i failed to pay in the exact date so its his duty to stop the rdp till i pay him and The rdp he provided me is from azure its a free source using edu email + vcc so i dont want to talk much about vps cause its out of the topic . and after 1 week account got permanent Limited because you haven't used proper VCC or VBA when i called paypal they confirmed me i lost 450$ i can show proof to fantic or dark via team viewer or skype screenshare . the both accounts i got off you totally i lost 550$ one with 450 and one with 100$ . And Guys i aplogize you for my grammer mistakes and hell of a bad English

Summary -

He didnt pay me the Rate he promised andT ook more than 72 hours to pay btc but he paid it after the scam report ( Indirect way of scamming)
    Both pp accounts i got from him last for 1 week or 2
    And Rdp payment is out of the topic ( as he can delete or stop it ) If i m unable to pay before the promised date because i asked him extra days

- - - Updated - - -

And please do not criticize people you talk good with Staff and with Normal member . He have asked you only why did put edited screenshots you can post via editable source Using editable sources are highly suspicious thats what i guess he want to mention @bdog21

1. I am so sorry for my late. It is my fault, i am sorry. But i usually buy Paypal funds with 70%, never 80%. At that moment, i said mistaken 70% to 80% and i modified immediately.

And I asked u that i would like to refund your funds, but u did not need and continued to exchange:

And then we waited and i am late. I am sorry again. That all, I did not change rate whenever.

2. I am selling Paypal accounts and i am only sure that when i give my customers it is still good, then i could not ensure anything after, depends on their customers using. You can ask any seller about that.
    I always warn all customer about that.

3. Because you always say that u will pay for RDP using within 1-3 days after. If i deleted or closed, what would u think?haha.
    And with me now, it is not matter.

---------

And @bdog21, he did not talk good or ask with Staff and me. He accused me. That is unfairly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by diepvonhu1 View Post
    1. I am so sorry for my late. It is my fault, i am sorry. But i usually buy Paypal funds with 70%, never 80%. At that moment, i said mistaken 70% to 80% and i modified immediately.

And I asked u that i would like to refund your funds, but u did not need and continued to exchange:

And then we waited and i am late. I am sorry again. That all, I did not change rate whenever.

2. I am selling Paypal accounts and i am only sure that when i give my customers it is still good, then i could not ensure anything after, depends on their customers using. You can ask any seller about that.

3. Because you always say that u will pay for RDP using within 1-3 days after. If i deleted or closed, what would u think?haha.
    And with me now, it is not matter.

---------

And @bdog21, he did not talk good or ask with Staff and me. He accused me. That is unfairly.
    Well I apologize if I accused you dude. As what premium seller said. When I went to the site it said it you can photoshop pics. I didn't know that you can do that to photos I never seen that before. So, with the links in the pics. Made it look very suspicious.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    Well I apologize if I accused you dude. As what premium seller said. When I went to the site it said it you can photoshop pics. I didn't know that you can do that to photos I never seen that before. So, with the links in the pics. Made it look very suspicious.
    No problem. It is a forum about designing, include: photoshop. And i used it to upload my original screenshot. That all.

Thanks
    Hi,
    Please review my case and unban me.
    Thanks!

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @ @Premium seller shorten it in words. Is it fully paid or not?
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    As i stated above as he promised for a certain rate he didnt pay me , So mate its basically he paid me half , I dont want that money as its small amount but i made this scam report because even if its a big amount he will do the same and go away , Everyone should get a second chance so give him a change bro once again hope he will learn something from this and wont make the same mistake again , well as diepvonhu1 please sort my 2 paypal accounts i bought from you because of your bad cards or hacked ones your have used on the accounts i lost 550$ in totall one account with 450$ and other one is with 100$ i can show proof that i got them from you fresh paypal accounts well as money on the accounts

Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @ @diepvonhu1 it seems that you still owe him money ^
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    @ @diepvonhu1 it seems that you still owe him money ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Premium seller View Post
    As i stated above as he promised for a certain rate he didnt pay me , So mate its basically he paid me half , I dont want that money as its small amount but i made this scam report because even if its a big amount he will do the same and go away , Everyone should get a second chance so give him a change bro once again hope he will learn something from this and wont make the same mistake again , well as diepvonhu1 please sort my 2 paypal accounts i bought from you because of your bad cards or hacked ones your have used on the accounts i lost 550$ in totall one account with 450$ and other one is with 100$ i can show proof that i got them from you fresh paypal accounts well as money on the accounts
    @@ FanticSteal: I dont owe him anything now bro.

1. I have never exchanged from Paypal funds with 80% as he said. I always exchange with rate 70%. When he contacted me to want to exchange, i showed him about my thread and my rates.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1062712
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1088060

When i calculator how much I had to send, i said mistaken 70% to 80% and i modified immediately.

And i sent him $13.6 btc for $20 Paypal he sent me. ( $20x0.7 - $0.4 fee btc = $13.6), so i paid him fully.
    He always accused me because I've got a little confused about the exchange rate. He is like a child.
    Please check and adjudge.

2. I am selling Fresh Paypal accounts, not hacked or stolen as he said and i am only sure that when i give my customers it is still good, then i could not ensure anything after, depends on their customers using. You can ask any seller about that. Everybody know that Paypal is bullshit paygate. It always is stuck and complex.
    Last edited by diepvonhu1; 06-05-2016 at 12:54 AM.

Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Well Premium Seller said he doesn't want the money and feels that @diepvonhu should get another chance, and the proof seems that it's just a big misunderstanding.

@ @Hero @Flengo @Mayion @BACKD00R please unban @diepvonhu
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    Well Premium Seller said he doesn't want the money and feels that @diepvonhu should get another chance, and the proof seems that it's just a big misunderstanding.

@ @Hero @Flengo @Mayion @BACKD00R please unban @diepvonhu
    That is good sound.
    My only fault is late but i had been waiting for a long time
    Anyways, thank everybody very much.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ban has been lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM

Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012