Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    1,450
    My Mood
    Inspired

    Exclamation MC-MPGH & Forum abuse [MPGH]Batman

    Sadly I have to inform you that [MPGH]Batman is abusing his status/rank on this forum to defend himself.

    As I was helping a buddy of mine with a report for the MPGH-MC server I came with very valid and good arguments, in wich I even asked my post not to be removed as I was helping out a friend. So instead of removing my reply, he simply closed the thread, with out any notice whatsoever. The post that (most likely) lead to this abuse was mine,



    After it was made obvious what he did on the MC server was morally wrong (and more then that) He eighter closed the thread himself or asked someone else to do this for him, but the truth is that running from your problems only makes them worse, in this case even leading to not only abuse in the MC server, but even on the forums.

    I understand you must feel like you're in a difficult position seeing Badman hosts the MC server, but despite this fact such abuse should not go unseen in my opinion. I therefore hope further actions can be taken, as this seems improfessional and generaly wrong.

    The thread in question is this one



    Ps.
    After this incident my buddy (who made the post) got his /home deleted in the MC server, I don't know if this is just to nag him or if this is some sort of showing dominance over him. (so this might be irrelevant, but I thought I should note it anyway.)

    Thanks for your time reading this, I sincearly hope further actions will be taken, Kind regards
    _NightWare

    Batman, I am not against you, I'm just for my friends.
    Last edited by _NightWare; 04-14-2016 at 06:54 AM.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  2. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,108
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,357
    My Mood
    Happy
    @Batman isn't even in charge of that section.
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

    _NightWare (04-14-2016)

  4. #3
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,689
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,100
    My Mood
    Happy
    The /home deletion seems to be a global issue because it happened to me as well. Nik was "fixing" something and when it was done, there were more visible issues than before. Not sure if a backup was done, because my /f home was reset to my old one.

    So that part is irrelevant as it was not targeting you or your friend.

    @Nik @Batman


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Hunter (04-14-2016),Nik (04-14-2016),_NightWare (04-14-2016)

  6. #4
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He didn't abuse anything. I closed it. I unjailed your friend. Batman had solid evidence that he had an X-ray client. I should have banned him for a day but I let it slip. I also do not see anywhere where he had said out the coordinates. Batman is 100% in the right. You cannot give the excuse that he had a client but didn't want to use it

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    The /home deletion seems to be a global issue because it happened to me as well. Nik was "fixing" something and when it was done, there were more visible issues than before. Not sure if a backup was done, because my /f home was reset to my old one.

    So that part is irrelevant as it was not targeting you or your friend.

    @Nik @Batman
    Teleportation has been an issue. The reset was done by accident. I didn't' notice it. However I do have a backup.

  7. #5
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Honestly @_NightWare I dont even care about you or your friends.
    I'm not picking on you guys because you guys are ahead, I'm not abusing anyone.
    2 of your members were confirmed Xraying and that is all (2/3 members is a majority of the faction).
    If you still havent gotten it through your thick skull I investigated your chests to make sure the cheaters didnt put the diamonds in a community chest for all of you to abuse.

    You can fight your innocence all you want, but you absolutely make 0 sense and NOBODY is abusing ANYONE.
    You're just sore losers that wish you didnt get caught xraying
    Your arguments make 0 sense so I suggest you stop complaining.
    No further action will be taken as this issue has already been resolved and its pointless to keep pushing it.
    There was no abuse involved, rather a light punishment for xraying on this server.
    Last edited by Flengo; 04-14-2016 at 08:22 PM. Reason: No it won't


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  8. #6
    Raple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,848
    Reputation
    2265
    Thanks
    7,046
    You're honestly trying to make a staff dispute over some Minecraft items, even though he has proof that he used hacks.

    april fools was 2 weeks ago
    Last edited by Raple; 04-14-2016 at 11:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I love ya man the real dank God
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Trump Protesters
    "rip the stocks, ur munny is goner" - "ww3 is coming america!!1 trump is the new hitler" - "TOTALLY UNFAIR RIGGED FACISM" - "fuck this im moving to cana... FUCK THE IMMIGRATION SITE IS DOWN!"
    luv u 2 bb

    Steam Minion - November 2016
    Moderator - October 2016
    Other MMORPGs Minion - August 2016
    Minion+ - April 2016
    Runescape Minion - March 2016
    Official News Team Editor - March 2016
    Official News Team Interviewer - March 2016
    Official News Team (Global News) - February 2016
    AVA Minion - November 2015
    Minecraft Minion - October 2015
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - July 2015
    Official Publicist - April 2015
    Official Middle Man - April 2015



     
    Resigned - March 2015
    Official News Team Freelancer - December 2014
    Official Middle Man - November 2014
    BattleOn Minion - October 2014
    Minecraft Minion - October 2014
    Minion+ - August 2014
    Steam Minion - May 2014
    Runescape Minion - March 2014
    Donator (Thanks to Jov!) - March 2014
    Official News Team Interviewer - February 2014
    Realm of the Mad God Minion - January 2014
    Official Middle Man - December 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Manager - September 2013
    Realm of the Mad God Editor
    - July 2013
     
    My current, long term goals.
    -10k posts
    -2k rep ~i did it
    -100k profile views
    -get mod ~i did it

  9. #7
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    1,450
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Honestly @_NightWare I dont even care about you or your friends.
    I'm not picking on you guys because you guys are ahead, I'm not abusing anyone.
    2 of your members were confirmed Xraying and that is all (2/3 members is a majority of the faction).
    If you still havent gotten it through your thick skull I investigated your chests to make sure the cheaters didnt put the diamonds in a community chest for all of you to abuse.

    You can fight your innocence all you want, but you absolutely make 0 sense and NOBODY is abusing ANYONE.
    You're just sore losers that wish you didnt get caught xraying
    Your arguments make 0 sense so I suggest you stop complaining.
    No further action will be taken as this issue has already been resolved and its pointless to keep pushing it.
    There was no abuse involved, rather a light punishment for xraying on this server.
    "If you still havent gotten it through your thick skull" & "I dont even care about you or your friends." <== way to go on being user friendly staf..
    It saddens me to see such a response from you, but I guess it can't be helped.

    Please explain more how a fruit got obtained through x-ray. I bet you can't as I can't possibly think of a way to explain that.
    I did not know Nik closed the thread for those reasons, All I knew is that you may have gotten some heat, and me spesificly asking NOT to remove my comment, you closed it. There was no notice whatsoever so I just added 1+ 1, If I knew Nik closed it for those reason all would have been fine.

    Now knowing you didn't close it I know you are not forum abusing, but you stating "I'm not abusing anyone." Maybe you should consider it may hurt you saying such vulgar things to others. Not that I care, but someone else might see it as vulgur abuse.

    Also I still can't wrap my mind around the reasons you took the chorus fruit other then for your own gain.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  10. #8
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
    "If you still havent gotten it through your thick skull" & "I dont even care about you or your friends." <== way to go on being user friendly staf..
    It saddens me to see such a response from you, but I guess it can't be helped.

    Please explain more how a fruit got obtained through x-ray. I bet you can't as I can't possibly think of a way to explain that.
    I did not know Nik closed the thread for those reasons, All I knew is that you may have gotten some heat, and me spesificly asking NOT to remove my comment, you closed it. There was no notice whatsoever so I just added 1+ 1, If I knew Nik closed it for those reason all would have been fine.

    Now knowing you didn't close it I know you are not forum abusing, but you stating "I'm not abusing anyone." Maybe you should consider it may hurt you saying such vulgar things to others. Not that I care, but someone else might see it as vulgur abuse.

    Also I still can't wrap my mind around the reasons you took the chorus fruit other then for your own gain.
    I did not ask Nik to close any thread, or to delete any comment.
    I'm not about something as petty as that.
    I do not care.
    If you're making such a big deal about the chorus fruit then I will return it as Crunchy literally has 50 stacks of them.
    I removed them because I was not sure if he could use them to abuse jail and it was a precaution. (also BenE__ was throwing him fruits in jail.)
    I am also pretty sure that he Xray'd his way to the end to get the chorus fruit, which is also NOT ALLOWED.
    I dont even know why you're replying as you dont even play the server.

    Technically, crunchy lost all rights to ANY item or to even PLAY when he was caught cheating.
    It is by MY grace that he is still able to play.
    Keep annoying me and he will be permanently banned.
    All friendliness went out the window when he decided to cheat on the server.
    This is the real world, you need to learn to grow up and accept that not everyone is going to be nice
    Last edited by T-Bone; 04-15-2016 at 02:53 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  11. #9
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    1,450
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I dont even know why you're replying as you dont even play the server.
    As i've stated in just about all my coments, I come up for my friends, You thought I played on the server untill you read last comment, wich I think is irelevant,
    "Keep annoying me and he will be permanently banned."Banning a player other then me for something I do... I don't know man, seems kind of... abusive?

    Let's not make a bigger deal out of this then it already is, shall we?

    No hacking or hacked clients: Do not use any hacked clients or anything which may be considered as hacking.
    Violation: 1 day tempban > 3 day tempban > 5 day tempban > Permanent ban

    I don't recall this being his 4th offence on this, so saying "Technically, crunchy lost all rights to ANY item or to even PLAY when he was caught cheating.
    It is by MY grace that he is still able to play." is simply not ture.

    I am also pretty sure that he Xray'd his way to the end to get the chorus fruit, which is also NOT ALLOWED.
    Please don't make assumptions to everything and anything, you would need proof, not just an "pretty sure"

    Once again I could not have known crunchy would have been able to acces to his chests if he was Jailed.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  12. #10
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
    As i've stated in just about all my coments, I come up for my friends, You thought I played on the server untill you read last comment, wich I think is irelevant,
    "Keep annoying me and he will be permanently banned."Banning a player other then me for something I do... I don't know man, seems kind of... abusive?

    Let's not make a bigger deal out of this then it already is, shall we?

    No hacking or hacked clients: Do not use any hacked clients or anything which may be considered as hacking.
    Violation: 1 day tempban > 3 day tempban > 5 day tempban > Permanent ban

    I don't recall this being his 4th offence on this, so saying "Technically, crunchy lost all rights to ANY item or to even PLAY when he was caught cheating.
    It is by MY grace that he is still able to play." is simply not ture.

    I am also pretty sure that he Xray'd his way to the end to get the chorus fruit, which is also NOT ALLOWED.
    Please don't make assumptions to everything and anything, you would need proof, not just an "pretty sure"

    Once again I could not have known crunchy would have been able to acces to his chests if he was Jailed.
    Those rules were setup for the skyblock server, where xraying did no-one harm.
    They will be changed for factions.

    If you bothered to read.
    Just the fact of HAVING a hacked client on the server is warrant enough to assume they are going to use it, why else would they have a hacking client.
    You need to stop picking at the literal terms because you have NO argument

    This is the most stupid dispute I have ever seen.
    Its not even a dispute
    "Oh I got banned and jailed and items taken from me because I was cheating"
    Grow up.
    Furthermore, this isnt even your dispute, you have 0 say in this as I dont even think you're on the server.
    If crunchy wants to dispute him blatantly hacking then let HIM dispute it.
    Last edited by T-Bone; 04-15-2016 at 03:47 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  13. #11
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    1,450
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post


    Those rules were setup for the skyblock server, where xraying did no-one harm.
    They will be changed for factions.

    If you bothered to read.
    Just the fact of HAVING a hacked client on the server is warrant enough to assume they are going to use it, why else would they have a hacking client.
    You need to stop picking at the literal terms because you have NO argument

    This is the most stupid dispute I have ever seen.
    Its not even a dispute
    "Oh I got banned and jailed and items taken from me because I was cheating"
    Grow up.
    Furthermore, this isnt even your dispute, you have 0 say in this as I dont even think you're on the server.
    If crunchy wants to dispute him blatantly hacking then let HIM dispute it.
    I represent crunchy as after Sending just a PM I was told I should make a dispute on this.
    The rules are the rules, wheter they are going to be changed in the future or not.
    "You need to stop picking at the literal terms because you have NO argument"
    me picking? it looks more like you're picking on me. But No arguments? If I had no arguments I would not have made this.
    I think you need to calm down a bit man. It seems you are over reacting and venting this on me.

    Like I said, I thought you closed the thread after getting heat, wich later seemed not to be the case, and you took fruit from crunchy's chest, wich he would not be able to acces if he was jailed, whilst you claim you took that as you thought he would use it to get out of the jail (wich is impossible as he would be teleported back in.)(if you use a jail plugin, wich I assume you do.)

    Lets stop arguing? this is going nowhere. You are even starting to threaten me, a normal user, and you're the moderator here..

    Remember your text title,
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves
    Last edited by _NightWare; 04-15-2016 at 04:06 AM.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  14. #12
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    world_the_end
    Posts
    2,719
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    824
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I just want to clarify that Batman made a call to jail crunchyrainbow (since there was some issues with our punishment plugin). I made the call to unjail him when he should have been banned banned for using hacked clients. The proof was extremely evident.

    Batman also teleported to you, which was done in order to see if he was hacking. No coordinates were given out. This thread is extremely useless because you are arguing a losing battle.
    @Flengo please close. No staff was abusing. This is a useless thread.

  15. #13
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by _NightWare View Post
    I represent crunchy as after Sending just a PM I was told I should make a dispute on this.
    The rules are the rules, wheter they are going to be changed in the future or not.
    "You need to stop picking at the literal terms because you have NO argument"
    me picking? it looks more like you're picking on me. But No arguments? If I had no arguments I would not have made this.
    I think you need to calm down a bit man. It seems you are over reacting and venting this on me.

    Like I said, I thought you closed the thread after getting heat, wich later seemed not to be the case, and you took fruit from crunchy's chest, wich he would not be able to acces if he was jailed, whilst you claim you took that as you thought he would use it to get out of the jail (wich is impossible as he would be teleported back in.)(if you use a jail plugin, wich I assume you do.)

    Lets stop arguing? this is going nowhere. You are even starting to threaten me, a normal user, and you're the moderator here..

    Remember your text title,
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves
    I took fruit from his inventory, not his chests.
    If you dont like how I moderate then dont play my server.
    I pay monthly for it without even taking ANY profit.
    It is literally a hole in my wallet for ungrateful people like you to play.
    I have absolutely no problem with cutting funding for the server.
    Last edited by T-Bone; 04-15-2016 at 04:12 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  16. #14
    _NightWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    113
    Thanks
    1,450
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    I just want to clarify that Batman made a call to jail crunchyrainbow (since there was some issues with our punishment plugin). I made the call to unjail him when he should have been banned banned for using hacked clients. The proof was extremely evident.

    Batman also teleported to you, which was done in order to see if he was hacking. No coordinates were given out. This thread is extremely useless because you are arguing a losing battle.
    @Flengo please close. No staff was abusing. This is a useless thread.
    wich still leads me to wonder why fruit was taken...
    and Batman is being pretty vulgar rn, wich is a case on it's own I guess. seeing he's staff he'll get away with just about anything anyway...

    Thank you for being the only one here to clarify something.
    Like I said before, Upon making this thread I had the belive batman closed the thread for his own reasons.

    for those reasons this can be closed, yes.
    Last edited by _NightWare; 04-15-2016 at 04:18 AM.

    Feel free to leave a thanks or +rep if I helped you.

    ಠ_ರೃ
    Script Squad








  17. #15
    People aren't against you;
    They are for themselves

    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    12,216
    Reputation
    1473
    Thanks
    1,694
    My Mood
    Tired
    Fruit and Diamonds confiscated will not be returned Since user was found guilty of Xraying (they would have been returned if he was proven innocent).
    He has received a warning, next offense will warrant a permanent ban.
    Final decision, no more disputes or remarks will be considered.

    If user(s) continue to make more threads and comment it will be marked and considered spam


    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    He's the hero MPGH deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
    MPGH Minion+ 2/2/2016 - 8/9/2016
    CockSucker 7/24/2015 - 7/25/2015
    Other Semi-popular FPS Hacks Minion 12/27/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Combat Arms Minion 11/4/2015 - 8/9/2016
    Maplestory Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    League of Legends Minion 6/1/15 - 8/9/2016
    Other FPS Hacks Minion 5/31/15 - 8/9/2016
    Minecraft Marketplace Minion 6/18/15 - 9/15/2015
    Combat Arms Marketplace Minion 4/05/15 - 6/2/15
    Marketplace Minion 8/1/14 - 6/2/15
    MPGH Minion 8/1/14 - 2/2/2016

    Official Middle Man 12/12/13 - 6/2/15
    Member 11/15/09 - Current

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to T-Bone For This Useful Post:

    Nik (04-15-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH - Best forum on the internet?
    By CheeseTea in forum General
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 03:15 PM
  2. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/alfonso951.html
    By ShadowWrath in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 11:50 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 03:34 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 11:00 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:43 PM