Thanks

@Light Ban Appeal: please read

So, I sent Boombox one of his really old passwords as a practical joke. Needless to say, I was banned, and I have profusely apologised for my wrongful act.

I wasn't sure how to get unbanned so I contacted Boombox and asked him what to do.

tell u what dude

ill get u unbanned but u gotta hook me up with csgo skins ok
    Then I tell him I don't play that game and ask if I can do anything else.

yeah buy me dark souls 3
    So now, of course, at this point I think that to get unbanned I have to personally make up for it with Boombox to get unbanned, as he is asking me to buy him stuff. I offer him my eBooks and he accepts. For some reason, he doesn't like them and I am rebanned.

is this karma guide the one ur selling on mpgh?

cause i dont see anything about getting free shit from amazon other than the kindle shit

dude im just gonna get u banned again
    Threats to get me banned if I don't give him more methods. Naturally, I thought this was normal MPGH procedure; for me to give him stuff and win his forgiveness.

i mean

u dont have money apparently

nor an up to date ebook

so idk
    Clearly, he wants money or an eBook from me. So naturally, I ask him how much money he wants.

idk dude hm do u think ur accounts worth?
    I give him a few offers, which are pretty low and he rejects them.

He then, out of mercy, forgives me and says I'll be unbanned.

However, I am not. He says that it was the upper mods who decided to do that.

Upon asking said 'upper mod' I am accused of 'bribing' Boombox. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Boombox was the one who told me to give him stuff if I wanted to get unbanned, I thought it was standard protocol and it didn't even occur to me that it would be considered a bribe.

Honestly, I've put a lot of money and effort into this community. I've done many giveaways and have had almost a hundred successful trades. I'd be happy to wait out a ban period or do something else for you guys, but please, it's extremely harsh to just straight up permaban me for an innocent mistake, and then accuse me of a bribe even though Boombox clearly instructed me to give him something :/

I understand that it is your forum and your rules and I have no place to tell you what to do. But I implore you, please don't permaban a good, trusted dude who can bring a lot more to the community. (If anything, Boombox and I should both be banned for a short time lol).

Thanks for reading

@Flengo @Boombox @arunforce @Mayion

Hiding under my bed because i'm scared of the big red meanie
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticles View Post
    So, I sent Boombox one of his really old passwords as a practical joke. Needless to say, I was banned, and I have profusely apologised for my wrongful act.

I wasn't sure how to get unbanned so I contacted Boombox and asked him what to do.

Then I tell him I don't play that game and ask if I can do anything else.

So now, of course, at this point I think that to get unbanned I have to personally make up for it with Boombox to get unbanned, as he is asking me to buy him stuff. I offer him my eBooks and he accepts. For some reason, he doesn't like them and I am rebanned.

Threats to get me banned if I don't give him more methods. Naturally, I thought this was normal MPGH procedure; for me to give him stuff and win his forgiveness.

Clearly, he wants money or an eBook from me. So naturally, I ask him how much money he wants.

I give him a few offers, which are pretty low and he rejects them.

He then, out of mercy, forgives me and says I'll be unbanned.

However, I am not. He says that it was the upper mods who decided to do that.

Upon asking said 'upper mod' I am accused of 'bribing' Boombox. Like, are you fucking kidding me? Boombox was the one who told me to give him stuff if I wanted to get unbanned, I thought it was standard protocol and it didn't even occur to me that it would be considered a bribe.

Honestly, I've put a lot of money and effort into this community. I've done many giveaways and have had almost a hundred successful trades. I'd be happy to wait out a ban period or do something else for you guys, but please, it's extremely harsh to just straight up permaban me for an innocent mistake, and then accuse me of a bribe even though Boombox clearly instructed me to give him something :/

I understand that it is your forum and your rules and I have no place to tell you what to do. But I implore you, please don't permaban a good, trusted dude who can bring a lot more to the community. (If anything, Boombox and I should both be banned for a short time lol).

Thanks for reading

@Flengo @Boombox @arunforce @Mayion
    If he didn't bribe at least give him a ban that he has to wait out and/or add CS

I'm Still young. Still growing. Still fucking up. Still perfecting myself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.

hunterr.94

Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11558001

"Boombox, I am truly sorry for any inconvenience I've caused you. I am willing to compensate for my mistake with a donation"

so I then hit you up on Skype thinking you'd have atleast something to offer me, being that you are a premium seller and all, but you just sent some shitty 2013 leaked ebooks & upper staff decided to make the ban permanent & I got infracted for accepting a bribe.

also; http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11566171
    Last edited by Boombox; 04-22-2016 at 09:13 AM.