Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

rwby power tripping, deleting threads/posts, no communication, no reason given, etc.

Has already deleted 3 posts and a thread I made about me getting VAC ban in casual in csgo. Gave phony reason of "disrespecting" staff but I disrespect nobody! I fear someone is hiding the truth about "powershell" cheat.

this is my steam profile

/profiles/76561198035041832/

All I posted was that, it is not a link and somehow rwby deletes all the proof I post! unbelievable. He will delete this too?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I believe i chose the wrong deletion reason. If i did, then my apologies but simply giving your profile isnt enough. Anyone can go grab a profile get vac banned and post it.

I have contact with the developer of that cheat and rather close with him and tes it quite often to ensure that when its detected its closed.

Im sorry this has angered you so much but if you post a thread detailing staff deleting posts im going to delete it. If you post without enough proof i will delete it. This is detailed in the rules of our section to give proper proof otherwise the post is deleted.

Have a good day~