Thanks

Leonisthebest Unban Appeal.

Please unban my account. It was banned for spamming visitor messages. I was doing that because I wanted to buy like 15 steam accounts with my bitcoin money but no one replied. I didnt mean to spam although I understand it looks like spam. I was banned for a week but I really would like an exception because I am planning to sell a new service which I cannot continue if I am banned. Please may you unban me and I can assure you it will not happen again. I was only trying to buy steam accounts and not spam like those chinese fgts who I see on here all the time

What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    @ @felixbackup last time I checked, these were inactive accounts / accounts that have no posts / and accounts that have nothing to do with selling steam accounts.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    felixbackup last time I checked, these were inactive accounts / accounts that have no posts / and accounts that have nothing to do with selling steam accounts.
    Yes they are not but Im just trying to expand my skype base and I am trying to buy lots of steam accounts I do not wish to trade with people like you for steam accounts because chances are that you have a high value account and it will not come cheap :P

Please unban me and I will stop spamming like this and also I just messaged them because they were online :/

Thanks
    Admins man please where is the activity? at this rate my ban could be over by the time I get to the unban time.