Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Unhappy Need Help i'm confused for sure !

Hi there!

So i need help cause i really don't understand... every time i Create a Thread for CS GO Boosting Service, it gets deleted... every time the same " you dont meet the requirements" after talk with the modo they all said "oh didn't saw u were premium, its ok u can create it again"... and when i do it gets deleted by another for the same reason (don't have 10 messages... but common i'm here to offer boost services how can i get 10 messages if my thread is not accepted ?... and btw i took the Premium for this... and now its not good ?)

So please if someone can help me... thanks a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    For that specific section, you need at least 20 posts and you need to state that you're willing to provide a vouch copy for your service or your post will not meet requirements and be deleted.

For more information regarding that rule and any CS:GO Marketplace rule read HERE.
    Last edited by Smoke; 05-31-2016 at 10:35 AM.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    20 Post ?! but how can i do that ?! i'm not gonna spam the forum for no reason just to get 20 posts... and its said with the premium that u no longuer to do the "post requirements" is this a lie or ? O_o...

and for the Vouch i included in the thread 3 vouches... 2 for admins/modos and 1 for a known user...

thanks for your answer if u just can tell me about the 20 Posts... and how i can do it without spaming or talking shit about something ? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Benefits of being a Premium Member?

› Premium Member tag ()
    › A unique, bolded username
    › Unlimited username change requests
    › Unlimited Image/Text user title change requests
    › Larger avatar size (250x200)
    › Larger avatar file size
    › Less post restictions
    › Bypass post requirements for many things
    › More user trust (Easier trading)
    › Access to Member Level 2 section
    › ...Possible future add-ons!*

- - - Updated - - -

in the mean time... maybe u can help also... when i want to setup my signature, when i click on "edit signature" i get "Error 500 internal error"... do you maybe know why ? or how i can customise my signature ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by INAX93 View Post
    20 Post ?! but how can i do that ?! i'm not gonna spam the forum for no reason just to get 20 posts... and its said with the premium that u no longuer to do the "post requirements" is this a lie or ? O_o...

and for the Vouch i included in the thread 3 vouches... 2 for admins/modos and 1 for a known user...

thanks for your answer if u just can tell me about the 20 Posts... and how i can do it without spaming or talking shit about something ? O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Benefits of being a Premium Member?

› Premium Member tag ()
    › A unique, bolded username
    › Unlimited username change requests
    › Unlimited Image/Text user title change requests
    › Larger avatar size (250x200)
    › Larger avatar file size
    › Less post restictions
    › Bypass post requirements for many things
    › More user trust (Easier trading)
    › Access to Member Level 2 section
    › ...Possible future add-ons!*

- - - Updated - - -

in the mean time... maybe u can help also... when i want to setup my signature, when i click on "edit signature" i get "Error 500 internal error"... do you maybe know why ? or how i can customise my signature ?
    It says "many things", Premium does indeed bypass post requirements for "Profile Edit requests" and such though that specified section is a marketplace section which you need to accomplish the posted requirements. You'd need to get 20 posts(don't go around spamming, make legible posts) and in your post state you're willing to give a vouch copy to a member that meets vouching requirements then your post will get approved.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post

It says "many things", Premium does indeed bypass post requirements for "Profile Edit requests" and such though that specified section is a marketplace section which you need to accomplish the posted requirements. You'd need to get 20 posts(don't go around spamming, make legible posts) and in your post state you're willing to give a vouch copy to a member that meets vouching requirements then your post will get approved.

Ok ok i don't know how i'll get 20 post but cause i'm here only to offer boost services, i'm not interested in cheats :-/... but i'll find a way then...
    for the vouches as i said, i included 3 vouches in the Thread so this is not a problem...

So as the Premium is useless in my case, how can i cancel it ? (cause i paid it to bypass the post requirement)... i'll better take the Pro Seller later when i see that everything works...