Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Spufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic

    DarkLordXYZ removed my ebook

    Okay so i tried opening dispute yesterday but guess what only response i got "ebook was shit so it got deleted. End of story." . Okay so about my ebook. It got approved by Cursed (darklord say he got demoted for approving shit ebooks so it's like his excuse or something ...) but on this image you can see that it was not only his decision. So @DarkLordXYZ never read my ebook but he decides to delete it based on review from this user (joined on MPGH 2 days ago and btw ban evader... ). Not to mention that my ebook got reviewed by multiple high ranking users like @Nik (i know he is not minion but his review mean something i guess) and one user even posted proof of payment. So I would like to ask @DarkLordXYZ what does he have against my ebook ? (oh god , please don't respond with one shitty sentence and close thread like last time , give some other admins a chance to read this )

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spufa For This Useful Post:

    Space (06-11-2016)

  3. #2
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. Nik's reviews mean nothing to us. He never gives a bad review. All of the ebooks he receives are "good/perfect" to him.
    2. Your ebook is shit, face it. That is if it IS your ebook. I've seen it before and deleted the thread for it being too shit.
    3. It's been proved to not work.
    Stop being butthurt about it.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

    Summer (06-11-2016)

  5. #3
    Spufa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.0.1
    Posts
    252
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    1. Nik's reviews mean nothing to us. He never gives a bad review. All of the ebooks he receives are "good/perfect" to him.
    2. Your ebook is shit, face it. That is if it IS your ebook. I've seen it before and deleted the thread for it being too shit.
    3. It's been proved to not work.
    Stop being butthurt about it.
    Yeah okay , so just one question, have you read MY ebook (its probably leaked somewhere) ? Because i don't remmember giving it to you. So your opinion is based on review from ex scammer ? Can you name more "shit" ebooks that sold more than 50 copies ? I don't really know what you expect. I sold 50 copies and got less than 5 unsatisfied users which is great (i think it is at least.
    .)

  6. #4
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,054
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,522
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes I did see it. All ebooks are reviewed before approval and kept in an archive for future reference.
    Bottom line: You're not selling it. @Flengo @hero @Mayion please close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spufa View Post


    Yeah okay , so just one question, have you read MY ebook (its probably leaked somewhere) ? Because i don't remmember giving it to you. So your opinion is based on review from ex scammer ? Can you name more "shit" ebooks that sold more than 50 copies ? I don't really know what you expect. I sold 50 copies and got less than 5 unsatisfied users which is great (i think it is at least.
    .)
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

Similar Threads

  1. DarkLordXYZ's Money Making ebook
    By DarkLordXYZ in forum eBooks For Sale
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 06:00 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 09:59 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 05:55 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 02:24 PM
  5. removing softnyx nprotect!!!
    By terence in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 01:57 AM