Thread: Pwnor

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    yolosmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Pwnor

    Got banned because I didn't check mpgh the day I was messaged to respond to the scam report about me.
    mpgh .net/forum/showthread .php?p=11991604 thats the thread and here is my response:

    He did not pay me the right amount for the vertigo boosting so I only offered him rage boosting which is unreliable and he said alright to it. gyazo .com/623a22dd75393884338c10fb6241283b user said he'll send me 7.50 usd because his paypal is fucked and he'll pay me the rest later on which is what I understood. So I still couldn't vertigo boost him until he paid me the full 10$ for Supreme to Global. Also it would have been 1-2 days, had he replied to my messages asking him to come get boosted... I also did not delete him, he deleted me. Screenshot of me telling him I'm not vertigo boosting until he pays me the right amount: gyazo . com/71d8bb32de966ba4e05cddef5bfb9f76

    I also kicked him from the match because he started spin botting on his main account for some stupid reason and I didn't want any risk of him getting banned and so I kicked him as fast as I could, he could've come back afterwards for the next match but he did not.

    Proof I did not remove him from my friends list: gyazo .com/43b92d03485aa3cafbbaec5ba8b95ac3
    Last edited by yolosmoke; 08-27-2016 at 01:57 AM.

  2. #2
    IAmTheTofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tofu
    Posts
    624
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yolosmoke View Post
    Got banned because I didn't check mpgh the day I was messaged to respond to the scam report about me.
    mpgh .net/forum/showthread .php?p=11991604 thats the thread and here is my response:

    He did not pay me the right amount for the vertigo boosting so I only offered him rage boosting which is unreliable and he said alright to it. gyazo .com/623a22dd75393884338c10fb6241283b user said he'll send me 7.50 usd because his paypal is fucked and he'll pay me the rest later on which is what I understood. So I still couldn't vertigo boost him until he paid me the full 10$ for Supreme to Global. Also it would have been 1-2 days, had he replied to my messages asking him to come get boosted... I also did not delete him, he deleted me. Screenshot of me telling him I'm not vertigo boosting until he pays me the right amount: gyazo . com/71d8bb32de966ba4e05cddef5bfb9f76

    I also kicked him from the match because he started spin botting on his main account for some stupid reason and I didn't want any risk of him getting banned and so I kicked him as fast as I could, he could've come back afterwards for the next match but he did not.

    Proof I did not remove him from my friends list: gyazo .com/43b92d03485aa3cafbbaec5ba8b95ac3
    You're the biggest liar I've ever seen. First off all, I did not pay a full payment because you said you will be raging instead of doing Vertigo boost. You are saying "He did not pay me the right amount for the vertigo boosting so I only offered him rage boosting which is unreliable" which is totally false since you offered me rage boosting BEFORE the payment. Also, You said I would get global in 1-2 days, and in those 2 days you have gave me 5 inconsistent wins, which in fact got me no elo gain. In addition, you were disrespectful asf since day 2. On day 3 you kicked me because I was AFK and when I came back I accidently hit the rage key which changed my config. You then told to "kick this fucking idiot" to the team before I even had time to realize what was wrong. As soon as you said I'm "raging" which I was not, I quickly changed it back. 30 Seconds later, you decided to do the vote kick, even though in chat I said I stopped. In addition, You had NEVER messaged me since then. Its been 7 days and 1) Boost you offered was not done 2) Still have not gotten what I purchased 3) Disrespectful. Also, clearly, you also tried threaten me by saying you will report bot me lmfao 2 days ago, but instead of asking me to "lets continue the boost" you just started raging at me for no reason. Also, stop fucking lying. You have 10 accounts and you deleted me on one of them you fucking lying fuck. Nice way of showing one of your accounts which still has me added, to pretend like you "did not remove anyone".
    once again its been 8 days, no service, no msges from him, overall is a scam. Want my money back and then you can cancel that report against you. Tell me before you refund and I will provide you the email. And on top of that, I did not join because you set your lobby to private smart ass, and did not even invite me. Nice try bud.
    Last edited by IAmTheTofu; 08-27-2016 at 07:01 PM.

  3. #3
    yolosmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    gyazo .com/2d003724956bc07902a8f9d3d22a125e still have you added on my main, my son. i said i can only give you rageboost for 7.5 and you kept asking for us just to get it done with vertigo boost which is not 7.5$ and maybe i shouldnt have said 1-2 days since you were at work often when i invited you lmao gyazo .com/ed5da6b6cc198fe3a0806b92d2c92789 and i was nice to you until you were going afk risking yourself of getting grief banned and even "accidentally" pressing your rage key. i said it nicely to you several times and while you were walking around with the AA on i told you to turn it off like 15 times so yeah i kicked you to do u a favour of not getting banned. also i never threatened to reportbot you, my friend told me hes gonna reportbot you and thats why i told you to turn it off my boy and stop using unityhacks on your main. not gonna refund you, your boost is still available my friend
    Last edited by yolosmoke; 08-27-2016 at 07:31 PM.

  4. #4
    IAmTheTofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tofu
    Posts
    624
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yolosmoke View Post
    gyazo .com/2d003724956bc07902a8f9d3d22a125e still have you added on my main, my son. i said i can only give you rageboost for 7.5 and you kept asking for us just to get it done with vertigo boost which is not 7.5$ and maybe i shouldnt have said 1-2 days since you were at work often when i invited you lmao gyazo .com/ed5da6b6cc198fe3a0806b92d2c92789 and i was nice to you until you were going afk risking yourself of getting grief banned and even "accidentally" pressing your rage key. i said it nicely to you several times and while you were walking around with the AA on i told you to turn it off like 15 times so yeah i kicked you to do u a favour of not getting banned. also i never threatened to reportbot you, my friend told me hes gonna reportbot you and thats why i told you to turn it off my boy and stop using unityhacks on your main. not gonna refund you, your boost is still available my friend
    Don't need a boost got it from someone else. What you did give me isn5 wins which just got revoked lmfao because your account got banned. And also you told me once and then kicked me. and lmfaooooo out of all your lobby links you sent I didn't join once. All rest I joined lmfao nice try you just always lost and gave no wins. Anyway enjoy being banned fucking scammer. Doesn't deliver what promised and still doesn't refund. Enjoy !

  5. #5
    yolosmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    1 of 5 got banned and what do you expect from rage boosting bro. I vertigo boosted several customers during the time you couldn't pay the last 2.5$ as promised.
    nothing you've claimed is viable except the fact I said 1-2 days to get GE but oh well sometimes things don't go as expected, maybe if you paid the right amount since you wanted vertigo boosting it would've been done in max 2 hours guaranteed. but nah you didn't pay, also using unity with ur knife and still cant get out of supreme kappa ecksdee

  6. #6
    IAmTheTofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tofu
    Posts
    624
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yolosmoke View Post
    1 of 5 got banned and what do you expect from rage boosting bro. I vertigo boosted several customers during the time you couldn't pay the last 2.5$ as promised.
    nothing you've claimed is viable except the fact I said 1-2 days to get GE but oh well sometimes things don't go as expected, maybe if you paid the right amount since you wanted vertigo boosting it would've been done in max 2 hours guaranteed. but nah you didn't pay, also using unity with ur knife and still cant get out of supreme kappa ecksdee
    Enjoy the ban scammer
    I will be on the look out for more accounts from you to get them banned also. Good luck.

  7. #7
    yolosmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    still no proof i scammed you, the boost was still there and available for you? where does it show me actually not letting you come etc

    youtube . com/watch?v=Zp96ROWhvDI nice raging on ur main

  8. #8
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    9,343
    Reputation
    2645
    Thanks
    4,640
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @ @yolosmoke @IAmTheTofu

    This isn't a staff dispute just two users bickering over who's right and yet you, @yolosmoke, are disputing your ban but have yet to provide any proof that definitely states you shouldn't be banned. I was merely the user who requested the ban in the scam report but after reacquainting myself with the report let me digress on what I've found:

    - Tofu paid for service. He wanted vertigo but he was fine with it being rage because you suggested it. Whether he didn't pay for vertigo or not, he got or was supposed to get a rage boost.
    - You then failed to meet on your boost in the time you said you would complete it
    - Tofu attempted to contact you, went elsewhere, got the boost completed

    If you didn't do what you were paid to do why do you deserve the money? Or if it's easier to understand: if you didn't complete the service, why wouldn't you refund IAmTheTofu?

    God of Marketplace

    If you have questions, concerns or simply need help you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to assist you.
    Any spam/stupid messages sent to me will be ignored. Infringements upon the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
    In an effort to combat imposters you can directly add me using the Skype button below.



    Private Message | Visitor Message
    Report a Scammer






    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  9. #9
    yolosmoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    because the boost is still available for him, i don't see any messages from him asking for a refund. and i suggested paying the full price for vertigo since raging is unreliable but he didnt want to send the money. and i never promised it would 100% guaranteed be done in 1-2 days, a lot of factors can change that. i just guessed 1-2 days, noone can tell the future. also he still had me added on steam and skype and didn't contact me once from the day he opened the report, the dude was hoping that i wouldnt realise and would just be banned for not responding.
    Last edited by yolosmoke; 08-30-2016 at 11:06 PM.

  10. #10
    IAmTheTofu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tofu
    Posts
    624
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    172
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    @ @yolosmoke @IAmTheTofu

    This isn't a staff dispute just two users bickering over who's right and yet you, @yolosmoke, are disputing your ban but have yet to provide any proof that definitely states you shouldn't be banned. I was merely the user who requested the ban in the scam report but after reacquainting myself with the report let me digress on what I've found:

    - Tofu paid for service. He wanted vertigo but he was fine with it being rage because you suggested it. Whether he didn't pay for vertigo or not, he got or was supposed to get a rage boost.
    - You then failed to meet on your boost in the time you said you would complete it
    - Tofu attempted to contact you, went elsewhere, got the boost completed

    If you didn't do what you were paid to do why do you deserve the money? Or if it's easier to understand: if you didn't complete the service, why wouldn't you refund IAmTheTofu?
    What he said above is a full lie. He msg me few days ago and invited me to lobby. He then scripted shit and it kept freezing my csgo and after that he went on to talk shit to me and also stated that he will not do any service for me. He also started threatening by report botting , banning and etc. Thus I rather not take a service from him anymore and let him be banned I can provide proof of that if necessary .

    And lol I asked you for a refund in scam report and Skype and you said nope. And it's your problem to check MPGH I'm not gonna msg you and tell you I made a report. You thought you were gonna get away with it lol. You haven't bothered to msg me once after you kicked me.

    Enjoy dude

    Ps he is saying boost is available so that I join him and he does more scripting shit lmfao. Kys

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yolosmoke View Post
    still no proof i scammed you, the boost was still there and available for you? where does it show me actually not letting you come etc

    youtube . com/watch?v=Zp96ROWhvDI nice raging on ur main
    More proof of you that you won 4/7 games lol. You lost almost every game I played with you and thus I had to spin because you ain't doing shit. And don't lie bud you begged me to start spinning so you wouldn't loose that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by yolosmoke View Post
    because the boost is still available for him, i don't see any messages from him asking for a refund. and i suggested paying the full price for vertigo since raging is unreliable but he didnt want to send the money. and i never promised it would 100% guaranteed be done in 1-2 days, a lot of factors can change that. i just guessed 1-2 days, noone can tell the future. also he still had me added on steam and skype and didn't contact me once from the day he opened the report, the dude was hoping that i wouldnt realise and would just be banned for not responding.
    And you did not suggest anything my man. I just paid you and then you said if it's fine if you could rage instead and I was fine with it since you said I'll get my rank in 1-2 days for sure. It would be fine if it took bit longer but you refused to do it afterwords.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also the user is bumping his service even though he is banned which puts others at risk so please close it or delete it: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1129271
    Last edited by IAmTheTofu; 08-31-2016 at 12:43 PM.